Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jmania

Which Credit Card

I use OCBC Titanium. Already got about 2k of shopping vouchers from last 3 months of spending...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I use OCBC Titanium. Already got about 2k of shopping vouchers from last 3 months of spending...

whats the main catch of OCBC Titanium? i heard tat this card has good rewards but dont exactly know the details. Its something like 3X points?

hmm i always pay my cc bills before they are due so not much worry here :sport-smiley-018:

is the everyday card the only card I can use to link to my PUB bills?

if not how do you guys pay your utilities bills with your credit card?

AXS machines can only use ATM to pay right?

citibank cards oso pay link yr PUB bills by using the "One Bill" facilities.... anyone wan to apply citibank cards & saving account can look for mi...

i use the amex kris flyer gold card, it converts ur spending to $1.6 to 1 mile. i use it for wedding banquet and it earn me a lot of miles!also if u spend min of 5k or 10k then it will give u bonus 50% more miles! but downside is waiver only for a year but i still keep it as it is very useful.

i think u should consider citibank premiere miles card coz it convert $1 to 1.2 miles... to find out more details, do pm mi...

citibank cards oso pay link yr PUB bills by using the "One Bill" facilities.... anyone wan to apply citibank cards & saving account can look for mi...

i think u should consider citibank premiere miles card coz it convert $1 to 1.2 miles... to find out more details, do pm mi...

serious? that time i ask the SP guy he told me only the posb card :unsure::P

whats the main catch of OCBC Titanium? i heard tat this card has good rewards but dont exactly know the details. Its something like 3X points?

Got 10x points promo on certain spendings last year and usually there's the 2X points promotion on.

The main reason I signed on was because of last year's Objects of Desire promotion.

Edited by l_club23

Howdy! In today's digital age, a variety of modern payment methods have emerged to provide convenience and efficiency to those receiving federal benefits. One such method is the use of a Direct Express debit card, which allows beneficiaries to quickly and securely access their funds. You can read more about this card in the direct express reviews and if you receive federal benefits, using this card may be a great experience for you.