Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
firipy

Where To Buy Crockery

Hi Leen,

Do you know how is JAVA 's pricing like?

Is it expensive?

Anyone knows which is the best place to get those fish/co.ck bowls?

Thanks in advance :notti:

depends on what you are looking at, eg. getting a single separate piece, getting a mug only, getting only 1 set of coffee cup & saucer, getting big dinner plates, soup bowls, or getting a whole set of dinnerware & tea sets, etc.

eg. single plates can range from $4 onwards per piece depending on size and design. of coz, those nice nice designs are more ex lor.

i find that their whole set of dinnerwares are worth to buy, eg. whole dinner setting for 6 or 8 pax is going from $35 onwards.

you can go walk walk and compare. but all their items are quite dusty coz maybe the place is like a warehouse, vy big. but all you need is bring back and give it a wash will do.

these dinnerwares are comparable to those selling at big shopping centres but their prices are cheaper. some reason maybe due to that the designs are outdated for some, eg. xmas designs changes every year for (eg.) US mkt? :bow: and some of these are made in Indonesia. i find that they are quite thick and heavy, not those flimsy type. some ppl may like, some ppl may not like.

there are wares suitable for oven and microwave oven as well. :yamseng:

go take a look, plenty of choices and if you have hsewarming or xmas, you can pack a set and give it as a gift, quite presentable as well.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

can read up this 2 threads for further infor on where to shop for crockery.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...mp;#entry281115

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10965

and also from the above thread, there is a mention on Sia Huat company. below is the address & contact (but i am not sure is this the same Sia Huat that sells crockery as their website is not accessible and i had not checked out this shop before. Maybe can give them a ring to confirm.)

Sia Huat Pte Ltd

No. 7, 9 & 11 Temple Street Singapore 058559

tel: 62231732

fax: 62242896

Email: enquiry@siahuat.com.sg

Operating hours:

Mon - Fri : 8.30am to 6.30pm

Sat : 8.30am to 5.30pm

Closed on Sunday and public holidays

hope the above helps !!

5B?

Is that the shop name?

Exact address?

5B is the shop name.. and the "B" means Brothers..operated by 5 Brothers.. :notti:

learnt it from Channel 8 show on "Save Save and Save" by Ben Tan & Quan Yifeng..

depends on what you are looking at, eg. getting a single separate piece, getting a mug only, getting only 1 set of coffee cup & saucer, getting big dinner plates, soup bowls, or getting a whole set of dinnerware & tea sets, etc.

eg. single plates can range from $4 onwards per piece depending on size and design. of coz, those nice nice designs are more ex lor.

i find that their whole set of dinnerwares are worth to buy, eg. whole dinner setting for 6 or 8 pax is going from $35 onwards.

you can go walk walk and compare. but all their items are quite dusty coz maybe the place is like a warehouse, vy big. but all you need is bring back and give it a wash will do.

these dinnerwares are comparable to those selling at big shopping centres but their prices are cheaper. some reason maybe due to that the designs are outdated for some, eg. xmas designs changes every year for (eg.) US mkt? :dunno: and some of these are made in Indonesia. i find that they are quite thick and heavy, not those flimsy type. some ppl may like, some ppl may not like.

there are wares suitable for oven and microwave oven as well. :good:

go take a look, plenty of choices and if you have hsewarming or xmas, you can pack a set and give it as a gift, quite presentable as well.

Actually brought a fair bit of things from Java. As leen says, the warehouse is dusty. ALL of the items are from a factory in Indonesia, so the quality is uneven. Check carefully on the items. :notti: