Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahjane

Updates On Light Shop

Any reviews on lightcraft?

Am thinking of looking for living room, kitchen, dining room, bedroom and study for now.

Not sure about toilet lights, backyard, store and balcony, depending on what previous owner leaves behind.

Will shop come and install for you and what other services or freebies are usually given?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I also learnt my lesson by spending alot on lighting, so been to alot of places to look for cheap lighting.

So far only one shop able to offer me a cheaper rates and they have very good service, and do installation free for me.

Try Scarlet Ace ba, they have a variety of lightings and even other bathroom accessories that will help deco your house.

they located at sewbawang, I know is abit far for some.. Why not check out their website for some items.

If you have something in mind, can call them and ask...

www.scarletace.com

Hope this info helps...

LED downlights experience to share:

We have installed 12 LED downlights(Living and kitchen) ard mid-2011 purchased from Kenzo at Balestier per recommendation by ID firm Artrend. Around Sept 2012, we decided to change the 3 sets of non-LED downlights in our 2xtoilets to LED downlights. As I have good experience with Chan Huat sale lady before, I decided to purchase 3 sets from Chan Huat. There were installed in Sept 2012. Around June 2013, all 3 downlights purchased from Chan Huat started to flickers intermittently. As the problem is not consistent, I waited till 2 weeks ago to bring the LED tubes to Chan Huat. All 6 tubes tested ok. It was then that I was told the problem may be the fixtures contacts. I asked whether the fixtures were still under warranty but the answer is negative. The LED tubes are warranteed for 12 months but not the fixtures. It is very frustrating that after spending more for LED downlights, problem started to show in less than 1 year.

Kenzo - 12 sets still running with no issue after more than 2 years

Chan Huat - 3 sets showing intermittent flickers after 9 months

LED downlights experience to share:

We have installed 12 LED downlights(Living and kitchen) ard mid-2011 purchased from Kenzo at Balestier per recommendation by ID firm Artrend. Around Sept 2012, we decided to change the 3 sets of non-LED downlights in our 2xtoilets to LED downlights. As I have good experience with Chan Huat sale lady before, I decided to purchase 3 sets from Chan Huat. There were installed in Sept 2012. Around June 2013, all 3 downlights purchased from Chan Huat started to flickers intermittently. As the problem is not consistent, I waited till 2 weeks ago to bring the LED tubes to Chan Huat. All 6 tubes tested ok. It was then that I was told the problem may be the fixtures contacts. I asked whether the fixtures were still under warranty but the answer is negative. The LED tubes are warranteed for 12 months but not the fixtures. It is very frustrating that after spending more for LED downlights, problem started to show in less than 1 year.

Kenzo - 12 sets still running with no issue after more than 2 years

Chan Huat - 3 sets showing intermittent flickers after 9 months

Oh man.. You mean your LED downlight uses LED bulbs instead of having the LED chips embedded on the fixture itself? Usually these not very good as there are too many points of failures, fixture, driver, bulbs..

Try to get those full set one with the LED chips embedded. They normally provide better cooling too. Which results in a more durable downlight

Is this topic still alive??

I would like to share my purchases with Hylite Deco. Address: Blk 353 Jurong East St 31 #01-109 Singapore 600353.

My ID brought some shops in Balestier and the prices are crazily high! I shall not mention names of the shops. I always thought designs in Balestier could be much nicer. But it seems like nothing caught my interest. Or could it probably be the price??

Couple of days later, my friend recommended me Hylite Deco. So I went down to Jurong to check out. I think Lady Luck is on my side! I saw those lights which I have seen in Balestier. But selling much cheaper! Be it PLL or LED or PLC!! I told the sales lady, Anthea, that I have a budget to meet. And she kindly worked the numbers for me. I was impressed and satisfied with her positive and helpful attitude!

Till date, I am still so satisfied and happy with the service and the prices Hylite Deco provides.

I strongly recommend this lighting shop. I am so glad that my friend has mentioned this place to me.

Thumbs up!

hi, anyone can help to recommend some good LED downlights? I've been going around Balestier area to check out the LED downlight prices but they are too expensive and too confusing to understand! Gonna head down to Jurong area to check the lights out this weekend so would like to have some advices from you people who've bought on which is good and to look out for.

thanks!!