Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Max383

Our New Bishan Home

Explain to your husband... dryer will make your clothes less crumpled, hence less effort to iron. This alone is worth the investment.... not to mention the time and effort you save on hanging your clothes and waiting for them to dry. :notti::jawdrop:

must make them understand as we are the ones doing the ironing leh :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
must make them understand as we are the ones doing the ironing leh :bangwall:

You do ironing for your husband?? Thought such females don't exist anymore in the 21st century?? :jawdrop:8|

No wonder the husbands don't appreciate having a dryer. Make them iron the clothes... then they'll appreciate how valuable time can be saved with a small small investment. :sport-smiley-003:

It's not much money anyways... from S$300+ to $1,000, depending on brand.

Electric consumption is also not significant.... afterall, you will probably use your dryer twice a week for one and a half hour each time. The largest energy gusher is still your aircon. Nothing beats that. !!

You do ironing for your husband?? Thought such females don't exist anymore in the 21st century?? :P:yamseng:

No wonder the husbands don't appreciate having a dryer. Make them iron the clothes... then they'll appreciate how valuable time can be saved with a small small investment. :bleah:

It's not much money anyways... from S$300+ to $1,000, depending on brand.

Electric consumption is also not significant.... afterall, you will probably use your dryer twice a week for one and a half hour each time. The largest energy gusher is still your aircon. Nothing beats that. :bow:

huh you mean woman or rather gals like me going to be extinct liao ah?? :notti: you dun iron your husband shirts?

hmmm he does that only if i am sick, overseas lor, else his clothings can last for more than 1 week and i also do ironing weekly..very siong leh, every sunday spend at least 1-1.5hr ironing leh

they sometimes take for granted wan la, can even teach me how to iron + complain at times..when i told him to bath my dogs, he said duno how to bath them..soo angry at times :notti:

i spoken to him on the dryer liao, electric consumption not too much of an issue, the biggest now is space, duno where to put leh..we dun sleep in aircon room, cos i am extremely afraid of cold, just the fan is good enough :dunno:

ask you ah, if i wan to stack the washer and dryer together, my washer has got to be front loaded hor? or provided if the space between the dryer and washer ok then i can use top loaded? cos my current washer is top load la, if no space then i got to change washer :bleah: hahah another good reason to change

if want to stack, then my ideal position for the machine got to change liao leh..got people put machine next to fridge or not?? lolz

Hehehe Max383 is a guy leh. Should ask his wife hor. :notti:

huh you mean woman or rather gals like me going to be extinct liao ah?? :Pyou dun iron your husband shirts?

hmmm he does that only if i am sick, overseas lor, else his clothings can last for more than 1 week and i also do ironing weekly..very siong leh, every sunday spend at least 1-1.5hr ironing leh

they sometimes take for granted wan la, can even teach me how to iron + complain at times..when i told him to bath my dogs, he said duno how to bath them..soo angry at times :bleah:

i spoken to him on the dryer liao, electric consumption not too much of an issue, the biggest now is space, duno where to put leh..we dun sleep in aircon room, cos i am extremely afraid of cold, just the fan is good enough :bow:

ask you ah, if i wan to stack the washer and dryer together, my washer has got to be front loaded hor? or provided if the space between the dryer and washer ok then i can use top loaded? cos my current washer is top load la, if no space then i got to change washer :bleah: hahah another good reason to change

if want to stack, then my ideal position for the machine got to change liao leh..got people put machine next to fridge or not?? lolz

I will make my hubby to iron his clothes. Coz my clothes are those no need to iron kinds. :bleah::rofl:

Or unless he catches me ironing, then can shun bian. Else, too bad. Spoilt by my MIL. :bleah::notti:

Hehehe Max383 is a guy leh. Should ask his wife hor. :bleah:

huh :P so paisey leh :notti: then his wife sure never iron his clothings wan lor..dun ned to ask liao..hahah

I will make my hubby to iron his clothes. Coz my clothes are those no need to iron kinds. :bow::rofl:

Or unless he catches me ironing, then can shun bian. Else, too bad. Spoilt by my MIL. :yamseng::dunno:

same leh, most of my clothing also dun need ironing wan lor...MIL or maid does everything last time la but now cannot lor cos only 2 of us staying..think my costs cheaper than maid leh!! :notti:

iron when your husband not around :bleah:

Iron once a mth. :rofl:8|

But then if you allow the wet clothes to drip dry or the way you hang @ the poles play a part. Don't crumble together lor. Less chance of more lines bah - or so i console myself.

huh :o so paisey leh :bath: then his wife sure never iron his clothings wan lor..dun ned to ask liao..hahah

Haha... words of wisdom. Yes... I do all my ironing. Not about husband or wife. These days, both parties work... so how can say wife must do my ironing? Besides, I have so many years of shirt ironing experience, able to iron one shirt in less than 5mins (with the help of dryer and good iron, of course), so I can easily do 12 in 1 hour. No sweat lah. :rofl:

In fact, I do the cooking too... while my wife wash up after. Quite a good arrangement in my view. :good:

I count myself lucky that wife doesn't ask me to iron her share!! Haha... :D:D:D

ask you ah, if i wan to stack the washer and dryer together, my washer has got to be front loaded hor? or provided if the space between the dryer and washer ok then i can use top loaded? cos my current washer is top load la, if no space then i got to change washer 8| hahah another good reason to change

If use stack method, then washer must be front load kind. I got friend that will insist on front load washers cause they say can wash better and use less water. Not sure true or not cause I never use front load simply because they are more expensive. :(

If wall mount dryer, you just need to find a wall space around 60cm X 60cm... could be less depending on dryer model.

Don't often see washer and dryer next to fridge but I guess there is no harm...except that for washer position, you need water inlet and outlet. Do take note. :)

Hmm.... just went to take a look at your floorplan... yes... you could have your washer at sink area, and your dryer next to the fridge. No one said they have to be together. Only inconvenience is that you must carry your washed clothes to the dryer area. Also, dryer produces hot air... so having it away from the window may not be ideal. Have to consider. It is too late to change your kitchen design?

Edited by Max383

Wah... must get my hubby to read this post. Have to censure the top part 1st.

Think yr wife feels lucky she dun have to iron yr share. :rofl:

I still got to iron my hubby's work shirts for 5 days of the week. :bath:

My hubby got this cheena view that the wives must do the houswork, take care of household & even do the ironing of the clothes. I got a shortcoming in the fact that I don't know how to cook :rofl: I absolutely hate ironing the clothes!! But my consolation is that at least hubby heps with housework & cooking too.

Iron once a mth. 8|:(

But then if you allow the wet clothes to drip dry or the way you hang @ the poles play a part. Don't crumble together lor. Less chance of more lines bah - or so i console myself.

Edited by BunBun

thank you mr max for advice 8|

front load washer very expensive but space constraint leh, will ask ID to figure a way out..

envy your wife leh, got such a considerate husband..my husband said is my job as a wife to iron his clothing..typical MCP :(

we dun encounter cooking problem cos we never cook and he never like my cooking..hahah count myself lucky :rofl:

eh no good to place dryer next to fridge coz it'll cause the fridge to consume more electricity

fridge should not be next to anything that generates heat :good:

deathcoth mounts his dryer above a top load washer, can be done wor :good:

eh no good to place dryer next to fridge coz it'll cause the fridge to consume more electricity

fridge should not be next to anything that generates heat :notti:

deathcoth mounts his dryer above a top load washer, can be done wor :good:

okie dokie, thanks for advice...never thought of that leh

will ask ID to find a place for me..hahah !!

deathcoth mounts his dryer above a top load washer, can be done wor :dribble:

Of course that can be done. But have your saw babytan's floorplan? Her washer is not against a wall... so can't wall mount dryer on top.

Sigh....

My poor Chrissy has just been admitted to Mount Pleasant Animal Hospital. :dribble::dribble::dribble:

Vomitted 5 times last night and this morning started to have diarrhoea.... even with some blood.

I went home at noon time today... only to find her so weak... she can barely lift her head. Washed her up and rushed to the Vet. Vet says she is in shock and her body temperature is way too low. Her condition is serious and they will do their best. :dribble:

I don't know what went wrong... she was still ok yesterday. :dribble:

She was admitted two years ago because she had liver problems... eversince then, we gave her only prescribed food and she was ok since.

Really hope she gets better soon.... :dribble: