Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bellevue18

Bed And Toilet Wall

Hi there

search around in forum but dont seem to find this topic le. I have some problems with placing of the bed in the bedroom. The ID suggests the head of the bed to be placed on wall adjoining toilet. But it seems this is taboo. However due to room size it seems only this way is best to place the bed. The bed can diagonally see the room door so it is ok I think.

Can I ask how to solve this? Can putting a bed head with cupboard solve this problem or how?

Hope got recommendations..

B

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi hi

any advice is appreciated ...

tks hor

B

better NOT. having the toilet entrance facing a bed is BAD enough. this is worse.

better NOT. having the toilet entrance facing a bed is BAD enough. this is worse.

Tks MaCe. but the room size really hard to manoevre the beds le. Can I add a small headboard section of about 1 ft thick to counter the effect of directly leaning on the wall adjoining the toilets? Or will placing a small mirror at back of WC work to deflect the bad karma of the WC (read this somewhere le...)?

java script:emoticon(':rolleyes:', 'smid_19')

:notti:

Hi bellevue18 ,

I am more concern about your grandparent both bed both facing the window, when they sleep, is there a window facing these 2 bed ?

bed.jpg

Looking at it, I think a better way is to re-orient the bed & have both bed head facng the wall, try not to have leg facing the window or door opening.

Any possibility of double stack ?

Tks MaCe. but the room size really hard to manoevre the beds le. Can I add a small headboard section of about 1 ft thick to counter the effect of directly leaning on the wall adjoining the toilets? Or will placing a small mirror at back of WC work to deflect the bad karma of the WC (read this somewhere le...)?

java script:emoticon(':notti:', 'smid_19')

:lol:

you can try. but do be careful about mirrors - it amplifies also, not just bounce.

in fs, prevention is better cure.

Hi bellevue18 ,

I am more concern about your grandparent both bed both facing the window, when they sleep, is there a window facing these 2 bed ?

bed.jpg

Looking at it, I think a better way is to re-orient the bed & have both bed head facng the wall, try not to have leg facing the window or door opening.

Any possibility of double stack ?

Hi Badger

tks for ur advice but placing the beds ur way may impede the entrance. the original way does face the windows but the curtains will be drawn so I hope this reduces the effect. Haiya, headache la..

B

Hi Badger

tks for ur advice but placing the beds ur way may impede the entrance. the original way does face the windows but the curtains will be drawn so I hope this reduces the effect. Haiya, headache la..

B

Hi bellevue18,

Can you put the 2 bed side by side or buy a Queen size bed for both your grandparent.

Hi bellevue18,

Can you put the 2 bed side by side or buy a Queen size bed for both your grandparent.

she says he snored too loud so don't want to sleep so close.

Hi,

If i did not remember wrongly, if the curtain is drawn and the legs are not pointing to the windows it should be alright. Tat is the "Coffin" or "Death" position when legs pointing to window.

But i may be wrong. Better check with the professionals :sport-smiley-004: