Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
keltong

Wireless Rear Speaker Receiver

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Anyone know where in Singapore can find this?

Hi

U can go check it out in Sim Lim Square. I think its no longer available in Spore. Maybe you can try buying online. U looking for the Rocketfish wireless kit izzit?

Cheers

Vince

Thanks...wonder why no longer in Singapore leh, really no good meh? I just need my rear speaker to be at the right place with laying wire across the hall. No false ceiling, no carpet, so dun like to see trunking.

Thanks...wonder why no longer in Singapore leh, really no good meh? I just need my rear speaker to be at the right place with laying wire across the hall. No false ceiling, no carpet, so dun like to see trunking.

Hi

2 things which i can think of that causes this device to be not so popular in densely networked Spore, - 1)drop out in your sound if your neighbors or your phone rings & 2) Not powerful enough to do any justice to your speakers.

Why dont you use brick-and-mortar cables? Get your ID to do some creative tubing to hide away the cables.

Cheers

Vince

you will still power and that could means more bulky cables and additional power sockets.

Hi

2 things which i can think of that causes this device to be not so popular in densely networked Spore, - 1)drop out in your sound if your neighbors or your phone rings & 2) Not powerful enough to do any justice to your speakers.

Why dont you use brick-and-mortar cables? Get your ID to do some creative tubing to hide away the cables.

Cheers

Vince

Was thinking of getting overseas but the power voltage will be diff and will need transformer, which makes it more ley chey. I would prefer cables if it can be laid easily and nicely. I no ID leh, reno on a budget. :)

you will still power and that could means more bulky cables and additional power sockets.

I know, but just nice got a power pt just behind my sofa, so that's why I tot of this.

Was thinking of getting overseas but the power voltage will be diff and will need transformer, which makes it more ley chey. I would prefer cables if it can be laid easily and nicely. I no ID leh, reno on a budget. :sport-smiley-004:

I know, but just nice got a power pt just behind my sofa, so that's why I tot of this.

Heard reception will do not be good

Heard reception will do not be good

I expect it will not be the best...but better than nothing at all. My worry is too much devices using the 2.4GHz spectrum so don't know got interference boh...