Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babybear

Aircon group purchase?

anybody using sharp system 3?

Hi,

Anyone go for this sharp inverter latest model ? My brother in law going for this :)

SHARP INVERTER SYSTEM 3

AUX3M24LV

AHXPC9LV x 2

AHXPC12CV x 1

Google it but can't find the design :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

for those whom I have included in the bulk purchase list, I heard from the air-con company & they want me to inform you guys that they have reserved 20sets of starmex inverter both system 3 & system 4 for you. Please contact them now if you want to reserve it. :D

And another important note. They provide installment with 0% interest if you have UOB, Maybank or diner. You only need to pay 5% by cash.

I have called the sales guy, he said $3550 is MSXY-GA22VA & MSXY-GA10VA X 3 and GST is included but before upgrade of installation material.

MSXY-GA26VA & MSXY-GA10VA X 3 is sold at $3599. :D

Thanks mate.

If I am not wrong,

Mitsubish Electric Inverter System 4 at $3199 nett - 9000BTU X 4 (Revised quote $3550 - 22000BTU + 9000BTU X 3)

Sanyo Inverter System 4 at $3150 nett - 9000BTU X 4 (Revised quote $3850 - 18000BTU + 9000BTU X 3)

I heard G23 is good enough, do not need to upgrade to G22.

So at least they still honour to the bulk purchase price except for the bracket. I will check with them tomorrow. :D

hi Paraman,

Please clarify the $3550Mitsubishi 22000BTU & 9000 BTU are your refering to Mitsubishi MSXY-GA26VA & MSXY-GA10VA and is GST included?

Thx

Hi Melvin,

I have called them up to make noise. They said is their mistake & they will honour you the initially price that they have quoted me. :D

Thanks! i got a requote as follow

Mitsubish Electric Inverter System 3 at $2499 nett

Mitsubish Electric Inverter System 4 at $3199 nett (Revised quote $3550)

Sanyo Inverter System 3 at $2399 nett (Revised quote $2399)

Sanyo Inverter System 4 at $3150 nett (Revised quote $3850)

Panasonic Inverter System 3 at $2450 nett (REvised quote $2450)

Other brands & non-inverter are availiable

Upgrade of insulation at $60 for System 3, $80 for System 4

(Revised quote : Upgrade to G22 pipe $30 for system 3 and $40 for system 4)

Stainless Steel Bracket at $80 (Revised quote $107)

Seems that the price fluctuation is rather high...

If you have power which is able to sustain 2 compressors.. then its legal.. The reason why its illegal is due to the power cap at your flat.

Eg. Power provided for a new flat is a total of 40A.. if can have 2 compressor 2x15A and the other 10A for the rest of the house.

If you have lesser than that... then 2 compressor is not possible.

It ultimately depends on how much power you need to cool your place down... instantly or slowly but surely.. the higher the btu the stronger the compressor but the price will go up as well.

Finally inverter technology is kind of a farce... alot of feedback from forummers and friends indicate that the savings do not justify the cost if you under utilise the compressor. furthermore spare parts are extremely expensive.

Based on you concerns maybe find 2nd or 3rd opinions by searching for a few other vendors and discuss with them you concerns... If you are interested I can forward you my aircon guy contact... I found him honest in the questions asked and he makes effort to make trunking less obvious.

Cheers

Hope it helps.

Cheers!

Thanks for your info. In fact I've seen a lot of HDB flats with 2 compressors I ask abt if it is legal or not cos my electrician told me it's is not.

My previous owner actually has 1+1 and 3+1 installed in the house .. but i saw tat they cut away one of the aircon when i took over (only left the fan coil hanging in there) :(:(:unsure:

One of the aircon co i met actually measure my living room and suggested me how much btu i need. He was the only one who did it so i am quite impress other just roughly say this and that much .. but pricing wise i am not sure which is good ..

Pls do pass me your contact..

thanks

My living room is quite big .. so i think the system 4 is not enough. But i was told that 2 compressor is not legal and if i were to sell the unit i have to cut it off if the HDB want me to. So i'm lost which to choose 2 compressor or one sys 4. System 4 inverter would easily set me back by 4k one other single unit is a lot cost saving for me ( i already have sys 3 left by previous owner) . Any one could advice me? My block has improved electrical. thanks thanks

If you have power which is able to sustain 2 compressors.. then its legal.. The reason why its illegal is due to the power cap at your flat.

Eg. Power provided for a new flat is a total of 40A.. if can have 2 compressor 2x15A and the other 10A for the rest of the house.

If you have lesser than that... then 2 compressor is not possible.

It ultimately depends on how much power you need to cool your place down... instantly or slowly but surely.. the higher the btu the stronger the compressor but the price will go up as well.

Finally inverter technology is kind of a farce... alot of feedback from forummers and friends indicate that the savings do not justify the cost if you under utilise the compressor. furthermore spare parts are extremely expensive.

Based on you concerns maybe find 2nd or 3rd opinions by searching for a few other vendors and discuss with them you concerns... If you are interested I can forward you my aircon guy contact... I found him honest in the questions asked and he makes effort to make trunking less obvious.

Cheers

Hope it helps.

Cheers!

I agree with you... I personally wanted to have a 4 +1. But my aircon guy offered something I could not refuse.. an extra $600 for another compressor for the hall... So that's why i took it.

If the price was higher than that, I would have sticked to just 4 + 1 for $2700..

Cheers.

My living room is quite big .. so i think the system 4 is not enough. But i was told that 2 compressor is not legal and if i were to sell the unit i have to cut it off if the HDB want me to. So i'm lost which to choose 2 compressor or one sys 4. System 4 inverter would easily set me back by 4k one other single unit is a lot cost saving for me ( i already have sys 3 left by previous owner) . Any one could advice me? My block has improved electrical. thanks thanks

Hi all,

anyone want to join me for a air-con bulk purchase? If buy in bulk, the price is very attractive as follow:-

Mitsubish Electric Inverter System 3 at $2499 nett

Mitsubish Electric Inverter System 4 at $3199 nett

Sanyo Inverter System 3 at $2399 nett

Sanyo Inverter System 4 at $3150 nett

Panasonic Inverter System 3 at $2450 nett

Other brands & non-inverter are availiable

Upgrade of insulation at $60 for System 3, $80 for System 4

Stainless Steel Bracket at $80

All prices include installation & GST

I am buying mitsubishi Inverter System 3. Anyone keen please reply me.

:D

I just got a quote from the group buy..apparantly the quote is higher than the listed quotes here...

for those who have yet to buy their aircon and wish to have 4 units of aircon n r intending to get system 4, do remember to consider if the system 4 aircon BTU is sufficient for ur aircon....usually ppl would recommend getting system 3 + 1 separate aircon unit unless u dun mind just turning on the aircon for ur living room and the rest of the aircons will remain untouched at tat point of time.

I agree with you... I personally wanted to have a 4 +1. But my aircon guy offered something I could not refuse.. an extra $600 for another compressor for the hall... So that's why i took it.

If the price was higher than that, I would have sticked to just 4 + 1 for $2700..

Cheers.

Yes it is...

For older hdb flats... its not possible cause the power is insufficient.

But for newer flats its possible.

cheers!

on top of tat, if u do have aircon ledge for ur house, u might have to check n see if the space on the ledge is sufficient for 2 compressor unit....if it is, yes u can put it in...

for those who have yet to buy their aircon and wish to have 4 units of aircon n r intending to get system 4, do remember to consider if the system 4 aircon BTU is sufficient for ur aircon....usually ppl would recommend getting system 3 + 1 separate aircon unit unless u dun mind just turning on the aircon for ur living room and the rest of the aircons will remain untouched at tat point of time.

hi do u have 2 compressor in the flat? Is it HDB? just checking if it is allowed..

Yes it is...

For older hdb flats... its not possible cause the power is insufficient.

But for newer flats its possible.

cheers!

its actually all non inverter.

Its quite logical, if you are not using the 2/3 of the aircon strength all the time, there is no need to get an inverter, plus the fact that an inverter technology parts are more expensive and harder to come by if there is an upgrade.

I got the 18k btu for the hall because there was a special promo by daikin at S$600 if not I would have used a 20k btu for the entire flat as I do not use the aircon for the hall regularly but it will become a selling point 5 years down the road.

cheers

hi do u have 2 compressor in the flat? Is it HDB? just checking if it is allowed..