Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jjcian

Reno Memories Of Our New Home

Hi all,

Have seen a lot of forumers detailing their reno process here in the T-blog, it made my hand itch too so although my reno is almost 2/3 completed, I’ll post the pics here on the journey through the reno process of our first home.

By the way, the ID we’ve chosen is Ciseern – went for a designer as the slanted living room was a real headache for the 2 of us! !!

Do feel free to leave your comments and queries and I’ll try and reply as soon as I can :yamseng:

Floor plan:

d1yw7.th.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
nice~ more pix plz~ :sport-smiley-018:

btw, which blk u from?

Pics are on the way now, uploading in progress...

I'm from 678A, your next block neighbour :sport-smiley-018:

Here are the raw pics that I took when I opened the door to the new house, I’ll term it as Week 0 part a

Main Door

w01pl9.th.jpg

Living Room

w02ls9.th.jpg

w03nq9.th.jpg

Week 0 part b

Kitchen

w04zu4.th.jpg

w05pe8.th.jpg

w06se5.th.jpg

Common Toilet

w07ha3.th.jpg

Still have part c and d to come :sport-smiley-018:

eating snake in office, come here to spam spam.. :dancingqueen:

Haha, thanks for your patronage!

In case u guys are wondering, I'm serving my notice period so very "eng", can upload pics in office now :sport-smiley-018:

Here comes Week 0 part c

Bedrooms

w08th9.th.jpg

Guest Room

w09os5.th.jpg

Study Room

w010yi9.th.jpg

Week 0 part d

MBR

w011qf3.th.jpg

w012sm7.th.jpg

w013sz4.th.jpg

MBR Toilet

w014ys6.th.jpg

View from Study Room

w015hl3.th.jpg

That's all for Week 0.

Stay tune for more pics but its taking me a long time to upload these pics! :sport-smiley-018:

Haha, thanks for your patronage!

In case u guys are wondering, I'm serving my notice period so very "eng", can upload pics in office now :D

wow :notti: no wonder la..hahaha sama sama la

last month was serving notice and i even draw my floor plan in office leh...but pls do it discreetly hor.. :dancingqueen::bleah:

wow !! no wonder la..hahaha sama sama la

last month was serving notice and i even draw my floor plan in office leh...but pls do it discreetly hor.. :sport-smiley-003::bangwall:

Ya lo, trying to be as discreet as possible... but difficult as I am back facing some colleagues so whenever I hear footsteps, I'll have to switch window, stress man!!

Ya lo, trying to be as discreet as possible... but difficult as I am back facing some colleagues so whenever I hear footsteps, I'll have to switch window, stress man!!

hahah or if your internet got the "tabs", try to open 1 more under yahoo or some general webpage so if hear someone coming just click the tab..sometimes very suay wan, when you want to minimize, the page just hang!! :bleah: last month i was like imaging wat to buy, how to decor etc..even done compile a excel list with all the info i got here..this is the time to relax liao :bleah:

hahah or if your internet got the "tabs", try to open 1 more under yahoo or some general webpage so if hear someone coming just click the tab..sometimes very suay wan, when you want to minimize, the page just hang!! :dribble: last month i was like imaging wat to buy, how to decor etc..even done compile a excel list with all the info i got here..this is the time to relax liao :(

Haha.. the page will freeze especially when it is loading so usually I'll open a new window and press <Alt>&<Tab> if I hear footsteps :bangwall:

Wow, u really did quite alot of homework, so have u decided on your ID and house theme yet?

Spam chop! :bangwall:

Your vanity top is pretty unique! Wonder what is concealed behind the WC... :dunno:

Erm.. U got me there, I never really thought about this before..

My WTB mentioned that could it be those PVC water pipes? We noticed that the toilets do not have these pipes, wonder if they are concealed behind the WC :deal:

Hi all,

Have seen a lot of forumers detailing their reno process here in the T-blog, it made my hand itch too so although my reno is almost 2/3 completed, I’ll post the pics here on the journey through the reno process of our first home.

By the way, the ID we’ve chosen is Ciseern – went for a designer as the slanted living room was a real headache for the 2 of us! :good:

Do feel free to leave your comments and queries and I’ll try and reply as soon as I can :good:

Floor plan:

d1yw7.th.jpg

Hi jjcian,

We've got the exact same layout! hee. btw, i'm from 676B..errm is it the one opp ur blk? :yamseng: pai sei until now stil not very sure of the exact layout of the blks haha.

we're stil in the process of sourcing ard for IDs. so is it possible to share ur quote and how ur ID actually design ur unit? very curious since we've got the exact same layout. we actually met up with quite a few IDs and had quite a no. of diff proposals.. but so far not many we found to b very outstandin. possible to PM me? Thanks! :yamseng:

jjcian, can i pop by your house n c c look look? :good:

coz this fri-sun, i be at my house settling some stuff... so when eng eng, can go over your place.

!!

Hi jjcian,

We've got the exact same layout! hee. btw, i'm from 676B..errm is it the one opp ur blk? :rofl: pai sei until now stil not very sure of the exact layout of the blks haha.

we're stil in the process of sourcing ard for IDs. so is it possible to share ur quote and how ur ID actually design ur unit? very curious since we've got the exact same layout. we actually met up with quite a few IDs and had quite a no. of diff proposals.. but so far not many we found to b very outstandin. possible to PM me? Thanks! :P

Hiya Shutiao,

For visualization, I’ve got a map from SLA (hope I won’t be sued) :P

JW St 64

jwst64xj3.th.jpg

Check your PM, I sent you a copy of my 2D design (it’s a little similar to what others have shared in your blog). For quote, I can send you a draft copy of the quote (we made some changes to the initial quote along the way), PM me your email?

Actually I feel that whether you are able to hit it off with the ID is rather important, my WTB has a very good rapport with my ID and thinks that we are able to communicate with him hence, we took the plunge to sign with him – so far so good, hiccups are bound to happen but he’s always around to resolve them when we “complained”, haha.. :rofl:

jjcian, can i pop by your house n c c look look? :rofl:

coz this fri-sun, i be at my house settling some stuff... so when eng eng, can go over your place.

!!

Hi Harold,

No prob, we'll be there on Sat afternoon to night cos we are visiting 2 neighbours' flat too :notti:

PM me your hp? I'll sms you my address and time we'll be there on Sat.. prob can drop over your place to see see look look too :good: