Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

thank 6969. yes , tau id have bring us a great experiences in renovation and have fun with happy ending of our renovation. thank you so much, me and hubby was very greatful to get information from u and everyone here.

yes, a white colour Vios. cool car

Nice customised bonnet to add on :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest careBnet
Nice customised bonnet to add on :notti:

hi, bro,

the cartoon on his bonnet? no more lo, this car is totally white now. he met an accident recently, so the cartoon is badly damage. have just met him a few days ago ,b cos my friend have appointed tau id to renovate their house, so i go there ka po , ka po la. this is wat i know from him.not only that,he ever cut short is hair, ha ha , wow , my wife laugh and say his face round round. she very bad one, but i go home will 8| her . haha...

care

tau id is the best :sport-smiley-003:

Edited by careBnet

hi, bro,

the cartoon on his bonnet? no more lo, this car is totally white now. he met an accident recently, so the cartoon is badly damage. have just met him a few days ago ,b cos my friend have appointed tau id to renovate their house, so i go there ka po , ka po la. this is wat i know from him.not only that,he ever cut short is hair, ha ha , wow , my wife laugh and say his face round round. she very bad one, but i go home will 8| her . haha...

care

tau id is the best :sport-smiley-003:

Not cartoon la :rofl:

It's a saint kinda thing and airbrushed onto his bonnet.

He mux be speeding again, call him later.

Sidetrack alittle - know where's a good place to promote my photography? :yamseng:

hi all! i'm a little confused, is Tau an ID or contractor? Uncle winson cannot design, so will pass to Kelvin to design while he coordinate or..? I passed by their shop by chance a few days back when i went to see doc, didnt even realise they were so near my house.

Can anyone PM me Uncle winson or kelvin's num?

my budget is tight, hopefully their quotation is not too :jawdrop: like what most of the IDs quoted me.

hi all! i'm a little confused, is Tau an ID or contractor? Uncle winson cannot design, so will pass to Kelvin to design while he coordinate or..? I passed by their shop by chance a few days back when i went to see doc, didnt even realise they were so near my house.

Can anyone PM me Uncle winson or kelvin's num?

my budget is tight, hopefully their quotation is not too :jawdrop: like what most of the IDs quoted me.

No worries.. The designs are done by either Kelvin and Gabriel.. and Uncle Winson is the boss of Tau.

Jus give them a call and ask for quotation. No harm gettin more quotation from various ID company and compared.

Happy Reno...

Guest careBnet
Kelvin is designer by profession mah :) uncle winson cannot design one lah or his design a bit old fashion hehehe no offence :yamseng:

oh oh...... oh..... 8|

hee hee , but any way they really do a good job for us. agree?

care

Not cartoon la :rofl:

It's a saint kinda thing and airbrushed onto his bonnet.

He mux be speeding again, call him later.

Sidetrack alittle - know where's a good place to promote my photography? :yamseng:

bro,

may try on singaporebrides.com, there is forums also. i have you view those pict that you have taken at your blogs, nice shot. very nature and in a vey good perspective view. nice shot. you can,bro. jia you, jia you.

care

oh oh...... oh..... 8|

care

bro,

Yes....even till now we called them and they will still response to our enquiries.. not like some other ID.. gonna mising after completion.

Sometime can call Kelvin and chat on other issues too... :thumbs up:

Edited by ilove6969

Been more thn 3 mths since my reno wif Tau, must comment tat the after sales service is good

decided to chg the auto-swing kitc hen door to normal swing hinge...give Kelvin a call.. & tata, he arranged for it at no charge...

thk next time needs repainting...revarnish...mend cracklines, etc 3 years later dunno whether FOC bo? :notti:

Edited by Danielray

oh oh...... oh..... 8|

care

bro,

may try on singaporebrides.com, there is forums also. i have you view those pict that you have taken at your blogs, nice shot. very nature and in a vey good perspective view. nice shot. you can,bro. jia you, jia you.

care

Noted on that. If you keen and want to intro someone to me, let me know, i pm you my link :notti:

Guest careBnet
Been more thn 3 mths since my reno wif Tau, must comment tat the after sales service is good

decided to chg the auto-swing kitc hen door to normal swing hinge...give Kelvin a call.. & tata, he arranged for it at no charge...

thk next time needs repainting...revarnish...mend cracklines, etc 3 years later dunno whether FOC bo? :notti:

hi , danielray , you are finally back to sense :dancingqueen::dancingqueen: yup, they service is without fail.recently my buddy have engage their service and comment is good.their customer service is very strong and reponsive. :good::good:

ha ha may 3year later you want to re do your house :P:P

care

Noted on that. If you keen and want to intro someone to me, let me know, i pm you my link :notti:

sure :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Guest careBnet

dear of alls,

merry christmas and a happy 2009 to everyone here, especially zc31 , 6969, danielray, john, sugarmug,miss chiang and etc ..hope the new coming year of 2009 will bring better to everyone. soon soon li li.

care