Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Yay, my reno is almost completed. Although there are some hiccups (some are my own mistakes 8|) but it all ended well. so far i am happy with their service and workmanship. i am particularly impressed by their electrical guys, they are proactive and experienced. I made a wrong decision on a light switch but they have anticipated it and made some adjustment quietly. :P for those who intend to engage their service, u can rest assured tat ur house is in good hands. :thumbs up:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
MmM After reading this ENTIRE thread and zc31's thread I emailed Tau's Interior last night. By this afternoon, I had received a call but was in a meeting and couldn't call back. It was immediately followed by an sms from Gabriel. I replied to say that I couldn't pick the call and he was nice enough to continue smsing. :) We arrange to meet this Thursday. mmm shortlisting contractors is such a stressful and tiring exp.

I tot my blog is lost in the deep seas liao :rofl:

Would love to see your transformation soon.

I"m now into photography so have laid off forum for awhile.

But i'll be in and out and posting pics.....not renovation kind so hope it's welcomed? :rolleyes:

Btw, interesting blog. I have one too :rofl:

Hi after reading the many good reviews about Tau Interior, i'm interested in engaging them as a potential renovator for my resale flat.

May i know how do i contact them for a consultation?

Hi after reading the many good reviews about Tau Interior, i'm interested in engaging them as a potential renovator for my resale flat.

May i know how do i contact them for a consultation?

PM sent

service gd, but wat abt the ideas & design? care to share some pics?

Ideas and design are subjective because beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

In a casual conversation, I brought up to Uncle Winson that their business can do better if they have in-house interior designers with relevant academic qualitifcations and experiences. He said he does work with a designer when prospects ask for special themes/designs they have in mind and have a comfortable budget ($40K and up).

Unlike some other firms, the designer will separately charge (about $600++ if I can recall correctly) for the design and planning services rendered if the prospects decided to take their designs to other contractors. The fee is waived if you decided to go with TAU Interior Design.

If you decided to take this route, check with Uncle Winson on the exact details.

All the best to your reno!

Edited by LimeGreen

service gd, but wat abt the ideas & design? care to share some pics?

U can give them a rough ideas wat theme u would like for your hse and both Kelvin and Gabriel are able to advise u further... For us we are happy wif wat Gabriel had proposed and designed.

As for pics, u can refer to pg 7 or 8 of this thread or u can also refer to Zc31 blog.

Edited by ilove6969