Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Sorry wats FS? Very new to the lingo here. Anyway found his knowledge impressive. He seems very familiar with the flats in bedok area, which is a big plus point for me. Just a look at my flrplan and he knows where the beams and the sewage pipes are.. Hope his quote will be competitive enough.

no worries mate...feng shui...

my reno just started a week back, kevin has been very accommodating and helpful.

i chose tau as i value workmanship more than price.

cheers mate!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Sent

Thx ilove6969!

Sorry am new here.. in fact i need to do alot of hacking for my new hse, can say i gotta reno my whole house, but i hv a veyr tight budget. Can anyone gimme some adv whoever did the hacking/reno for whole hse with Tau pse ? :)

thanks, iluv6969!

we went to view one of his projs on sat evening. feel that the workmanship is not bad.

we hv told kelvin that tau is one of the 2 shortlisted ones and he proposed for him to view the actual flat before he give us the final quote.

hopefully, he can give the best price!

Thx ilove6969!

Sorry am new here.. in fact i need to do alot of hacking for my new hse, can say i gotta reno my whole house, but i hv a veyr tight budget. Can anyone gimme some adv whoever did the hacking/reno for whole hse with Tau pse ? :)

Hi coffee,

We did our whole hse reno wif Tau last yr. . For us we went to get a few quotations from others contractor and compared befroe we choose Tau. Tau might not be the cheapest among the rest but then we slected them as we like their sincere and responsible attitude. We actually talk to them and tell them wat we wan and also our budget and they will tried their best to give u the best quote. So my advise is best to discuss wif Tau and tell them know wat u have in mind and your budget and they will tried to work out the budget for u.... he will also advise u if the design and theme is workable for u and fit into ur budget.

thanks, iluv6969!

we went to view one of his projs on sat evening. feel that the workmanship is not bad.

we hv told kelvin that tau is one of the 2 shortlisted ones and he proposed for him to view the actual flat before he give us the final quote.

hopefully, he can give the best price!

If u still have any queries on their workmanship, u can ask him to bring us to our hse as we did a major whole hse reno wif them. Viewing the actual flat will be better for him to give u a more accurate quote based on the actual measuring for the items that u wan them to quote for u.

Edited by ilove6969

Guest careBnet
If u still have any queries on their workmanship, u can ask him to bring us to our hse as we did a major whole hse reno wif them. Viewing the actual flat will be better for him to give u a more accurate quote based on the actual measuring for the items that u wan them to quote for u.

hi,

yes , i agree with 6969.tau id bring a serivce that ensure us a peace mind during renovation work. worth it.

care

is your house completed? care to share with us?

care :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi,

Ya, our house is about 90% completed. Kelvin intends to finish it by this weekend.

Here are some of pics after renovation:

3925756327_d8f4b19eab.jpg

Feature Wall & TV Console

3926537658_04af719a44.jpg

Master bathroom toilet, basin & vanity. The shelf above the basin is still not installed yet.

3925769319_9ee27f72a5.jpg

Master bathroom shower and water tap mixer.

3925742673_e98dcb4b80.jpg

The mosaic that Kelvin did for us

3926535266_bfa21dfa21.jpg

Kitchen cabinet (top & bottom)

Edited by beruang.ndut

Hi, can pm me kelvin / gabriel hp no pls? how do they knw that i got to knw them fr here? else they'll jus treat me as a "walk in" customer?

Hi I am first time here and very new to reno forum, can anyone pm me kelvin hp no. too? Good to have referral name as well easy for me to approach them. Thanks.

Hi I am first time here and very new to reno forum, can anyone pm me kelvin hp no. too? Good to have referral name as well easy for me to approach them. Thanks.

Hi, PM-ed u already

Cheers

Hi,

Ya, our house is about 90% completed. Kelvin intends to finish it by this weekend.

Here are some of pics after renovation:

3925756327_d8f4b19eab.jpg

Feature Wall & TV Console

3926537658_04af719a44.jpg

Master bathroom toilet, basin & vanity. The shelf above the basin is still not installed yet.

3925769319_9ee27f72a5.jpg

Master bathroom shower and water tap mixer.

3925742673_e98dcb4b80.jpg

The mosaic that Kelvin did for us

3926535266_bfa21dfa21.jpg

Kitchen cabinet (top & bottom)

Thanks for sharing, I am impressed with the toilet reno esp. Kitchen is very neat too.