Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jeddie

My Babies' New Home In West Coast!

hey jeddie,

nice bedframe!

your boy's bedframe also nice leh!

i find that the glass backing is not bad leh....quite nice leh!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hey jeddie,

nice bedframe!

your boy's bedframe also nice leh!

i find that the glass backing is not bad leh....quite nice leh!

huhe price difference

my bedframe - 1200 (king)

boy's bedframe - 390 (queen)

both PU leather...

wow! then ur son's bedframe is a great buy!

ya..got it at my regular neighbourhood furniture shop...should have bought my king sized frame there too...will probably save me abt $600.....sigh....

jeddie,

sms or PM me that neighbourhood furniture shop you bog your son's bedframe from.

i will need to get a Queen size bedframe for my in-laws lor.....and also for my boys.... ;)

Your glass backing is not bad leh, jeddie. If you still find it doesn't match though, you can always ask your ID to frost the glass backing. Frosted look also goes well with rustic look.

The lighting under the top cabinet, will be a little bright as its T5, considering the atmosphere of the kitchen in the dark though. Jeddie, what kind of light you have for your kitchen lights also? The mbr bedframe looks very nice. You can get a high mattress though so that you have maximum comfort even in a low bedframe. :)

More pix pix pix :dribble:

Edited by BunBun

:jawdrop: $390 for Queen size bedframe.. and so nice?? Wao.. cheap! Good buy!

Hehe.. nvm la.. ur King size bedframe veli nice.. So dun heart pain or tink shd buy from elsewhere. :P

where is that shop! share share

its actually located at Clementi Ave 2, blk 352...lam choon furniture...bot from a old ah ma.....very nice..always offer us drinks or sweets whenever we pop by....but my 390 is special rate lah...coz she knows my family...

Your glass backing is not bad leh, jeddie. If you still find it doesn't match though, you can always ask your ID to frost the glass backing. Frosted look also goes well with rustic look.

The lighting under the top cabinet, will be a little bright as its T5, considering the atmosphere of the kitchen in the dark though. Jeddie, what kind of light you have for your kitchen lights also? The mbr bedframe looks very nice. You can get a high mattress though so that you have maximum comfort even in a low bedframe. :)

More pix pix pix :dribble:

white lights...haha..my whole house all white lights except foyer...

my KK mattress is stated to be 12" thick....but hor, when it arrived, i check, only abt 10.5" to 11"at most...

now my bidet spray leaking water..my contractor say coz i never off the valve after use..so most probably the pipe burst liao coz cannot take the pressure..ask me to buy 2 more new bidets to replace...told him to send his plumber to check before i go buy, i had enough trouble basing on assumptions for my reno already.

will officially move in this sat,so fri will settle most touch up...

hey jeddie

wow,...fast leh. you moving in on this sat liao!!!!

me only start dong-tu on this fri......and move-in on 4th oct!...still hv to wiat for another 2mths+ b4 can move in.....keke :)

Wow! Seems very fast sia ur reno... Can move in so soon. Congrates! Muz b real excited now. Show us more pics when u've settled into ur new home ok? :)

Wow! Seems very fast sia ur reno... Can move in so soon. Congrates! Muz b real excited now. Show us more pics when u've settled into ur new home ok? :)

i also feel excited for jeddie......keke ;)

i also feel excited for jeddie......keke ;)

Haha! I tink tonite u wun be able to sleep le.. Cuz will be excited for urself, as tml dong-tu woh. Take more pics show show k? :P

Haha! I tink tonite u wun be able to sleep le.. Cuz will be excited for urself, as tml dong-tu woh. Take more pics show show k? :P

no lah......i same same....infact, me not very excited leh....*dunno why also*...keke ;)

me tmrw dong-tu,....and will likely meet up my contractor again on sunday,....then will get him to start the work say next week lor.

no lah......i same same....infact, me not very excited leh....*dunno why also*...keke ;)

me tmrw dong-tu,....and will likely meet up my contractor again on sunday,....then will get him to start the work say next week lor.

Hehe.. maybe tml at 12.59pm u will b excited. hehehe...

Wah.. next week start work.. cool.. can see ur pretty 3Ds come to life! :notti: