Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Colour Theme For Wedding

Hi All,

Care to share your colour themes for your wedding such as your flower bouquet, bridesmaid dress colour & Their bouquet/corsages etc?

I still cannot decide on mine! :bangwall:

I will definitely have red roses in my bridal bouquet but cannot decide on the other colour.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Flower bouquet, bridesmaid's corsages, church decor, aisle, stairway and buffet theme was purple, gold and white. Used purple roses.

hmm, ur wedding still 1yr+ away, dont worry la.

Flower bouquet, bridesmaid's corsages, church decor, aisle, stairway and buffet theme was purple, gold and white. Used purple roses.

hmm, ur wedding still 1yr+ away, dont worry la.

Hey Angelwrath,

0h my godness, all the royal colours! so pretty and charming..

my cousin was also mentioning purple and red. just afraid that it will clash. Why i am deciding now is cos we were planning to buy the cloth in BKK and then tailor make the dresses for the bridesmaid :notti: makes it more coordinated..takes time too..

cannot help it, too excited about the wedding :dancingqueen:

My bridal bouquet was red and champagne....can't remember for the corsages...

I had my sisters dressed up in retro wear....so everything very colourful....i no need fret abt coordinating the colours :P

My bridal bouquet was red and champagne....can't remember for the corsages...

I had my sisters dressed up in retro wear....so everything very colourful....i no need fret abt coordinating the colours :P

Hi Air,

that is such a cool idea.

for me, i would prefer my atmosphere to be of romance and fairy tale. what colours fit this?

i actually wanted champagne or gold as well but wanted to be unique..

Hi Air,

that is such a cool idea.

for me, i would prefer my atmosphere to be of romance and fairy tale. what colours fit this?

i actually wanted champagne or gold as well but wanted to be unique..

romantic would be always be pinkish hues lor.....same for fairy....whitish or pinkish tones...

Or you can mix different shades of pink plus white......i think should be quite nice too...

If want something unique, blue with white i think quite cool too...But duno if it's easy to find blue roses....

romantic would be always be pinkish hues lor.....same for fairy....whitish or pinkish tones...

Or you can mix different shades of pink plus white......i think should be quite nice too...

If want something unique, blue with white i think quite cool too...But duno if it's easy to find blue roses....

Hey Air,

Doubt i can fit into the catergory of pink :notti: not that kind of ger.. ahhaaha...

thats why its so hard to find a colour scheme that fits our personalities and our idea of a wedding..

hmm.. blue... since we both were swimmers before seems like a cool idea.. but red and blue? the blue i am thinking of clashes... :bath:

Hey Air,

Doubt i can fit into the catergory of pink :notti: not that kind of ger.. ahhaaha...

thats why its so hard to find a colour scheme that fits our personalities and our idea of a wedding..

hmm.. blue... since we both were swimmers before seems like a cool idea.. but red and blue? the blue i am thinking of clashes... :bath:

I was initially thinking of red and blue too :notti:

Contrasting colours...shd be quite cool and striking...but if your gown is not white, then u might want to take note...otherwise too many colours see liao also :wacko:

you can ask the florist for recommendations actually. they shd know best which colours and flowers to mix with what..

I've seen ppl using blue and white....really nice....not many ppl using it...cos mostly want pink or red...

Edited by Air

I was initially thinking of red and blue too :notti:

Contrasting colours...shd be quite cool and striking...but if your gown is not white, then u might want to take note...otherwise too many colours see liao also :wacko:

you can ask the florist for recommendations actually. they shd know best which colours and flowers to mix with what..

I've seen ppl using blue and white....really nice....not many ppl using it...cos mostly want pink or red...

Hey Air,

You are really fast with your responses sia! :bow:

Wedding gown will definitely be white so i have to take note of it too.

my aunties have taken the responsibility of my flower arrangements so no pro advice :D have to let them know my colour preferences.

i think Red would look real striking against the white dress so i am definitely want that. so its a matter of choosing the other colour that can go with red i think...

:paint:

Hey Air,

You are really fast with your responses sia! :bow:

Wedding gown will definitely be white so i have to take note of it too.

my aunties have taken the responsibility of my flower arrangements so no pro advice :D have to let them know my colour preferences.

i think Red would look real striking against the white dress so i am definitely want that. so its a matter of choosing the other colour that can go with red i think...

:paint:

Today no mood to zho kang.....so my response is super fast....:notti:

Ya I agree red is super striking against white gown.....as for the other colour, i think best is to keep it simple and neutral...otherwise very luan

Hi All,

what do you think of this colour for my bridesmaid's dresses?

I was thinking of buythe cloth and then tailor make the dresses according to their preferred style to create c theme..

what you think of the theme: Green, Red and Gold?

Is it too christmassy?

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/8563/dressrh4.th.jpg

Edited by fifteenmay

Maybe consider based on the gowns and suits used by the couple that evening, also look at the ballroom colour and seat colours to decide. No need to have multiple colours. Pretend you are watching the TV, would you like to be distracted with neon lights near your TV console? Keeping the colours nice but slightly mute so that everyone can concentrate on the wedding pair. Just my suggestion.

Maybe consider based on the gowns and suits used by the couple that evening, also look at the ballroom colour and seat colours to decide. No need to have multiple colours. Pretend you are watching the TV, would you like to be distracted with neon lights near your TV console? Keeping the colours nice but slightly mute so that everyone can concentrate on the wedding pair. Just my suggestion.

Hi Starscream,

The bridesmaid dresses are only for the church wedding.they will be leading me into the church with rose bouquets.Church Pews will be decorated with Roses and the same green ribbon.

I will also carry a rose bouquet, but a bigger one in my white dress.

Is it too much colour combi?

Looks quite okay but maybe can liven it up with white roses on the green dress as accessory cos roses in deep red colour will look a little dull against this darker shade of green.

Hi Starscream,

The bridesmaid dresses are only for the church wedding.they will be leading me into the church with rose bouquets.Church Pews will be decorated with Roses and the same green ribbon.

I will also carry a rose bouquet, but a bigger one in my white dress.

Is it too much colour combi?

Looks quite okay but maybe can liven it up with white roses on the green dress as accessory cos roses in deep red colour will look a little dull against this darker shade of green.

Hi Bun Bun,

Good suggestion! :notti:

let me run that suggestion by my maid of honour! need her approval one.

hey, have u taken your photoshoot yet?

Anyone know of a good and cheap tailor and where i can get this colour cloth?