Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kittygal

Our Home Sweet Home --><

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wah... im totally bowled over your red arc. :dribble: a little retro & futuristic. Btw im also in the west side but not at your area though

Hello Bun Bun..

which part of west? lakeside.. je?

actually we love this arc very much.. but then this red only the base coat.. we scared after 2nd paint..too bright,,, not so nice?? hmm.. keep our finger crossed .. hope it will turn out what we are expecting.. cos the red paint was decided by me... later not nice .. scared hb will penalize me ... 8|

Ur house seems like it is almost done!!! Prob left carpentry right?? Ask u ah, how come the light on the red arc has a white patch behind it?

Hi redknapp39>>

YUp.. our home left with carpentry only... so hopefully roy can get it done on this fri...

O.. as far as i know they actually mark the point to install the dinning light.. so after installing... they patch up the work with white paint.. get ready to be paint over by the 2nd coat of paint... :yamseng:

Edited by kittygal

kittygal,

i really love your arc design.....when will your reno be completed?

when can i come over and take a peep??? :unsure:

hello Virgo>

My reno will most prob complete by next week i hope.. cos i have told roy that i need to go back K.L during the last week of this month to visit my granny... so he must if possible hand over with a touch up done before i leave...

if you want, can come maybe next week and take a look at the carpentry work? cos roy mention if this fri cant finish,, sat sun and mon out... tue shaould be ready.. ask him to bring you come over and see see look look?.. :yamseng:

when got open house?? :notti::notti:

want to see your carpentary leh...

hello baby tan... open house ah.. hmmm... to me i find that everyday now also open hse lei.. cos got pple go in and out do things... haha...

u can try ask roy bring u and virgo go look see look see ma... haha

oya... more pictures of u two home leh... want to see see... :sport-smiley-018:

No. JW area, at st 25. :)

First base of coat, your red colour is not bright in the daytime as the colour tone indicates. It is a bold statement, eye-catching to any visitor. After the 2nd paint, I think the colour will be moderately med light-dark tone in the day time if not much sunlight coming in, think so leh It will be much brighter at night ba with all those lights installed on the arc including chandelier.

Hello Bun Bun..

which part of west? lakeside.. je?

actually we love this arc very much.. but then this red only the base coat.. we scared after 2nd paint..too bright,,, not so nice?? hmm.. keep our finger crossed .. hope it will turn out what we are expecting.. cos the red paint was decided by me... later not nice .. scared hb will penalize me ...

8|

Love your color scheme!!! Red and white!!!

That red arch is sooo nice

Edited by kajua

No. JW area, at st 25. :)

First base of coat, your red colour is not bright in the daytime as the colour tone indicates. It is a bold statement, eye-catching to any visitor. After the 2nd paint, I think the colour will be moderately med light-dark tone in the day time if not much sunlight coming in, think so leh It will be much brighter at night ba with all those lights installed on the arc including chandelier.

Ic ic.. nvm st 65 - st 25.. we are just 4o streets apart... haha... singapore very small only.. crapping... :P

... ours not chandelier... just a look alike type.. not those can be adjust length de

Apart from this dining light, the rest of the light were from Pantech opp chinese garden mrt..that's why when ah roy saw our dinning light... he commented not so "li xiang"... sob sob... but my hb prefer this den chandelier... cos he felt chandelier not bright enff... is it really not so nice..?

haix... :(

Love your color scheme!!! Red and white!!!

That red arch is sooo nice

Haha.. Thanks thanks.. we look this arc too... stay tune for more pictures when my carpentry items are all up in a few days time ya...

welcome to spam ! :dancingqueen:

Just to give you an idea of whether a chandelier is bright enough?

It depends in which type of light you're using? white or yellow light? white light is already bright enough, somemore with multiple light bulbs on one pendant. So you can imagine the effect will be brighter. But as there are frosted shades to cover the bulbs, the effect will not be that bright, just sufficient for visibility. Yellow light is dimmer and gives a "romantic" feel esp for a cosy ambience. Simply cos yellow light is suited for some parts of the house that don't need to be too bright & give a soft, warm ambience.

Ic ic.. nvm st 65 - st 25.. we are just 4o streets apart... haha... singapore very small only.. crapping... :P

... ours not chandelier... just a look alike type.. not those can be adjust length de

Apart from this dining light, the rest of the light were from Pantech opp chinese garden mrt..that's why when ah roy saw our dinning light... he commented not so "li xiang"... sob sob... but my hb prefer this den chandelier... cos he felt chandelier not bright enff... is it really not so nice..?

haix... :(

Haha.. Thanks thanks.. we look this arc too... stay tune for more pictures when my carpentry items are all up in a few days time ya...

welcome to spam ! :dancingqueen:

Just to give you an idea of whether a chandelier is bright enough?

It depends in which type of light you're using? white or yellow light? white light is already bright enough, somemore with multiple light bulbs on one pendant. So you can imagine the effect will be brighter. But as there are frosted shades to cover the bulbs, the effect will not be that bright, just sufficient for visibility. Yellow light is dimmer and gives a "romantic" feel esp for a cosy ambience. Simply cos yellow light is suited for some parts of the house that don't need to be too bright & give a soft, warm ambience.

i told my hb that when i wanted to buy a chandelier... but still this dinning light caught his eyes.. so give and take.. i chose the living hall light.. den he chose this dinning light .. :)

hello Virgo>

My reno will most prob complete by next week i hope.. cos i have told roy that i need to go back K.L during the last week of this month to visit my granny... so he must if possible hand over with a touch up done before i leave...

if you want, can come maybe next week and take a look at the carpentry work? cos roy mention if this fri cant finish,, sat sun and mon out... tue shaould be ready.. ask him to bring you come over and see see look look?.. :yamseng:

ok...tmr me am meeting him for further discussion...will check if he wants to bring me along....he says see my fierce face very sianz leh....

ok...tmr me am meeting him for further discussion...will check if he wants to bring me along....he says see my fierce face very sianz leh....

Haha Virgo.. that day i heard Roy mentioned that u commented that Our red Arc very nice.. he was like so happy.. that was his masterpiece ma.. haha...

then i tell u... u go tell him back he also look fierce when he look sianz... ask him smile more ! haha :P

Haha Virgo.. that day i heard Roy mentioned that u commented that Our red Arc very nice.. he was like so happy.. that was his masterpiece ma.. haha...

then i tell u... u go tell him back he also look fierce when he look sianz... ask him smile more ! haha :P

haha ya lor, sometimes i see his face like a piece of crumpled paper :P

gotta ask him do a masterpiece arc for me too....hahahaha

btw, is the construction of the arc expensive? see if within my budget to play around with that..only disadvantage i can think of is the maintenance leh..wouldnt the gap trap alot of dust? as i got 2 dogs at home, worried that it can trap their fur too... :unsure: see if tml he got time to bring us view your house..

me meeting him to view pictures too :notti:

:) You both reached a compromise so its not that bad. :)

i told my hb that when i wanted to buy a chandelier... but still this dinning light caught his eyes.. so give and take.. i chose the living hall light.. den he chose this dinning light .. :)

haha ya lor, sometimes i see his face like a piece of crumpled paper :P

gotta ask him do a masterpiece arc for me too....hahahaha

btw, is the construction of the arc expensive? see if within my budget to play around with that..only disadvantage i can think of is the maintenance leh..wouldnt the gap trap alot of dust? as i got 2 dogs at home, worried that it can trap their fur too... :unsure: see if tml he got time to bring us view your house..

me meeting him to view pictures too :notti:

hello baby tan..

our arc about 1.4k if i am not wrong... hey hey! Post More pictures after u meet Roy k... btw... ur home i what theme? :yamseng:

:) You both reached a compromise so its not that bad. :)

Yup that right!! : ) Actually my in law had the same dinning light... so i guess he loves this light.. insist to get this for our home too.. :sport-smiley-018:

hello baby tan..

our arc about 1.4k if i am not wrong... hey hey! Post More pictures after u meet Roy k... btw... ur home i what theme? :yamseng:

my home theme will be something like modern zen..simple reno and going for walnut / brown colour..