Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Reiki

The Reiki Sanctuary

Hi Reiki

I'm sure you have received many compliments but I must add my share... Very impressive!! Would you mind sharing your ID contact and The cost of the Renovation?

Thank you

Edited by matrox

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Do share your ID contact as well!

Thanks!

Hi, can u pm me yr id? Thanks a lot.

Hi MoveByYearEnd and ipc,

I have PM-ed the info.

Regards.

Hi Reiki

I'm sure you have received many compliments but I must add my share... Very impressive!! Would you mind sharing your ID contact and The cost of the Renovation?

Thank you

Hi matrox,

Haha, you are kind with your words :D .. and 'Thank You'!

Have PM-ed you the info.

Regards.

Hi Bro Reiki

Do you still have the contact for the curtain maker in BKK? Do you mind sharing with me thru PM?

Thank you.

Hi bro matrox,

I believe this is the website for the curtain maker that I engaged in Bangkok - http://www.ppwanphencurtain.com/

From the website, the 081 number is for mobile and 02 is, my guessing, the office. Are you planning to go BKK?

Thanks Bro Reiki

Initially intended to fly to BKK, but with the recent flood, contamination and possible disease may not be a good idea. Hopefully it'll be over in no time and we could all go...

Hi bro matrox,

I believe this is the website for the curtain maker that I engaged in Bangkok - http://www.ppwanphencurtain.com/

From the website, the 081 number is for mobile and 02 is, my guessing, the office. Are you planning to go BKK?

Thanks Bro Reiki

Initially intended to fly to BKK, but with the recent flood, contamination and possible disease may not be a good idea. Hopefully it'll be over in no time and we could all go...

Heyya matrox,

Yup, it is unfortunate for the country facing with such a bad problem. Probably, it takes few months for things to be restored. Worse, the place that I love going at the Handicrafts & Arts section of Chatuchak Weekend Market is probably affected too.

Hehe, take it that we can meanwhile save more money for the future trip. :dribble:

Hi Reiki,

Can you PM me the contractor number?

Rdgs

Dansee

Thanks for dropping by here, dansee. Have PM-ed the info to you.

Regards

Hi hi Reiki,

Haha, we are currently in Bkk. Can provide me the contact for the curtain maker? They can deliver it to the hotel rite? Also, where do you normally get your art pieces?

Hope to hear from you soon. Can curtain be ready in 3/4 days?

Thanks in advance.

Hi hi Reiki,

Haha, we are currently in Bkk. Can provide me the contact for the curtain maker? They can deliver it to the hotel rite? Also, where do you normally get your art pieces?

Hope to hear from you soon. Can curtain be ready in 3/4 days?

Thanks in advance.

Wah, happy holidays! Go to their website and enquire - http://www.ppwanphencurtain.com/. When we ordered and told them the urgency, they were able to accommodate. Yes, they will deliver the curtain to the hotel.

Re the home decor stuffs, we got it mainly at Chatuchak Weekend Market. Either at the Handicraft Section which is usually open on weekdays too or inside the Arts and Decor Section inside Chatuchak on weekend. This section is just across the Kamphaeng Phet MRT Station, Exit 2. Some stuffs are from MBK.

Happy shopping, Cavalier.

Hi Reiki,

I read through your blog and I love the way you hide the wiring and toilet pipes. Wonder if using concealed bricks to hide the plumbing pipes is legal for HDB? I would like to do it for my toilet too.

By the way, do you mind to share your ID contact with me? My email: yile.low@gmail.com

Hi Reiki,

I read through your blog and I love the way you hide the wiring and toilet pipes. Wonder if using concealed bricks to hide the plumbing pipes is legal for HDB? I would like to do it for my toilet too.

By the way, do you mind to share your ID contact with me? My email: yile.low@gmail.com

Oops, paiseh ValerieLow - didn't know of your query here till a friend told me.

Thank You for reading the blog. Yup, I must agree that our Architect Designer did a good job 'hiding' a lot of things in the house. About the concealed bricks, I am not sure. One thing for sure, our designer had a consultation session and liaised with HDB before the renovation. When HDB Technical Officer came to my place to inspect, there was no issue.

I shall PM you her contact.

Regards,

Reiki