Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Reiki

The Reiki Sanctuary

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Reiki

Nice house. Is the workmanship good for the woodworks? Can PM me you ID contact thank you

Thanks for that compliment, snappy. Personally, I must say that all woodworks done by our joiner is good - it still looks, and function, well today. Did witness the workers installing some of the carpentry during renovation, and they were very meticulous. The boss came almost everyday to check too.

Shall PM you my ID contact.

Regards,

Reiki

very nice house...i like it...may i have your ID contact n total spent? 10s

Thanks for the compliment, Dechamagnes.

Shall PM you the info.

Regards,

Reiki

Hi,

Love the look of your house. Can let me know who's the id and your renovation cost. Thank u

Hi Charm,

Sorry for the late reply - was away. Thanks for reading up my TBlog.

Have PMed you the info.

Regards.

Hi Reiki,

Like the feel of your house! Feels cozy and warm. Possible to share the contact of your ID? Thanks!

Hi there, kewpons,

Thank You for reading the blog and your kind compliments. My apology for this late reply -- I have PMed you the contact.

Regards,

Reiki

Hi Reiki,

Your apartment looks fantastic. Possible to share the ID contact and the cost for doing it up? Thanks.

Hi Hyper_rev,

Sorry for the late reply. Thank You for the compliments. Have PMed you the info.

Regards.

The dreadful period has come! :furious: :furious:

I believe this is the part where many homeowners will dread especially for those who did boxing-up/concealment. After three-and-half years, our air-cond unit has started to give problem. Gas seems to be leaking.

There are two ways to solve this problem.

01. Fill up gas every now and then (which probably cost about $30 each time) or

02. Fix the root problem

In our case, we have decided to choose option 2. Though it is a permanent solution, unfortunately it involves a lot of tearing down. We are taking the opportunity to get our air-cond guys to come later to fix the test to determine which unit is affected, since we will be out of town tomorrow.

What they will do is to fix some kind of instrument at the compressor. Once it is fixed, the air-cond cannot be used for at least three days.

We hope it is our MBR unit that is having the problem. This will minimize the 'reno' works. Should it be elsewhere in the house, guess it will be back to renovation. Then, we might even get to wire LAN cables for our fibre broadband from the living to study to run inside the false ceiling.

Thankfully, our ID has agreed to oversee the works. :sport-smiley-018:

Pardon our obiang Bed area:

39959df4.jpg

Affected renovation areas:

bcae75f7.jpg

If the affected air-cond unit is not at MBR, the Dining Area will be affected.

Stay tuned. :unsure:

The dreadful period has come! :furious: :furious:

I believe this is the part where many homeowners will dread especially for those who did boxing-up/concealment. After three-and-half years, our air-cond unit has started to give problem. Gas seems to be leaking.

There are two ways to solve this problem.

01. Fill up gas every now and then (which probably cost about $30 each time) or

02. Fix the root problem

In our case, we have decided to choose option 2. Though it is a permanent solution, unfortunately it involves a lot of tearing down. We are taking the opportunity to get our air-cond guys to come later to fix the test to determine which unit is affected, since we will be out of town tomorrow.

What they will do is to fix some kind of instrument at the compressor. Once it is fixed, the air-cond cannot be used for at least three days.

We hope it is our MBR unit that is having the problem. This will minimize the 'reno' works. Should it be elsewhere in the house, guess it will be back to renovation. Then, we might even get to wire LAN cables for our fibre broadband from the living to study to run inside the false ceiling.

Thankfully, our ID has agreed to oversee the works. :sport-smiley-018:

Pardon our obiang Bed area:

39959df4.jpg

Affected renovation areas:

bcae75f7.jpg

If the affected air-cond unit is not at MBR, the Dining Area will be affected.

Stay tuned. :unsure:

yo! hope prob not so serious otherwise it will be a messy job! is it the same aircond contractor for yr reno? how are they able to determine which one? plz update, ok.