Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Detailed inspection is dam IMPORTANT lah! But it can only be done in the day; there's no light in the night unless u do it a la CSI style, with torchlights & UV light sabers.......

HDB defects Checklist

Once you have gotten your keys from HDB, the very 1st thing to do is to check thoroughly for defects! Look out for hollow / cracked tiles and toilet bowls. Remember to get them rectified before your renovation commences. Otherwise HDB will not be responsible for any defects discovered during the renovation process.

I have 2 HDB defects checklist to share.

- Defects Checklist 1

- Defects Checklist 2

Another thing to note is to check your flat during rainy days for any damp walls or leaking windows. For us, we discovered that the water proofing were not done properly which resulted in damp walls during one of the visits to our new home. :)

Edited by DSA

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
its fun but difficult to coordinate! hehe...who offers to be the organizer? maybe we can meet up at the new house there?

make it a sat event :) okay?

:dancingqueen: lets see the reponse! not too early though...make it a sat evening event?

Ok. We can meet underneath the blocks. or long john sliver, pizzahut. heee.. evening is fine to me :D

Hi Allz!!!

I am in Blk 220B!!

Just visited the HDB website and saw that I am collecting keys on 3rd Jun.

So god Bubbly!! you gor yr keys already. U select yr flat thru Jan Ballot too? Wonder when did you select yr flat so can estimate how long to get our keys.. :)

hi all!!!

i am new here.. :yamseng: i got blk 219C :D ..

anyone in this blk?? can share idea on ID??.. seems like the living room hard to design lei..

:yamseng:

welcome pandaz & s_mario.

s_mario, you can refer to the 1st posting, i will alway update when we have new neighbour in this neighbourhood.

Heee.. so far so good. Got 20 family already!! :)

Are you facing the train track at 219C?

According to the officer, when we select our flat, as long as (when selecting) there is no indication that keys are available, we can actually submit our ROM cert to them by 2010!!!!! *clap clap clap* :yamseng:

THere is a clause on the lease contract, i'll try to type out the clause for u all to see if i get home early tonight!

Any clause for me ?? :notti:

Hi,

We also received the letter which informed us to collect the keys on the 20th of May. I really feel everything is too fast so my bf and I decided to postpone the appointment. We will collect it on mid-june......

Wow, a lot of pple living Blk 220B!!!! Hi all!!!!! Who has the unit 46? Do you plan to knock down any walls?

hi 2BeMe,

im having that unit too.still undecided what concept for reno.

how abt you?

waoah so nice, so fast collect keys, im escited but praying keys nt collected earlier than july as i want more cpf in my a/c first liao!

mine still states "in due course" urghz!!! i wondering when can I get mine... i don't want to collect it during the lunar 7th month...even my HLE is still not approved :bangwall:

Bubbly, your blk is just beside mine right? so by right, i should be collecting my keys by end june latest?? can i say that? or SERs ppl collect 1st? :dunno:

tfujiwata8,

my everyday still say

"HDB will invite you to sign the Agreement for Lease of the new flat in due course"

:bangwall:

tfujiwata8,

my everyday still say

"HDB will invite you to sign the Agreement for Lease of the new flat in due course"

:bangwall:

me too.. just checked.. :furious: