Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

welcome pandaz & s_mario.

s_mario, you can refer to the 1st posting, i will alway update when we have new neighbour in this neighbourhood.

Heee.. so far so good. Got 20 family already!! :)

Are you facing the train track at 219C?

Any clause for me ?? :notti:

Hi big orange,

Thanks for the welcome!! :) ur nick reminds me of M1. :D . haha. ya i am facing the MRT track at 219C.. u facing MRT as well right? and my case like u.. i no ROM cert to show if collect key on july, aug.. haha. planning year end then ROM.. didnt know the house so fast finish..think quite a bit of bros and sis n here like us.. so HDB might as well let us show cert in 2010 right? :notti:

btw which unit u at? can share share design ideas..

:yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi big orange,

Thanks for the welcome!! :) ur nick reminds me of M1. :D . haha. ya i am facing the MRT track at 219C.. u facing MRT as well right? and my case like u.. i no ROM cert to show if collect key on july, aug.. haha. planning year end then ROM.. didnt know the house so fast finish..think quite a bit of bros and sis n here like us.. so HDB might as well let us show cert in 2010 right? :notti:

btw which unit u at? can share share design ideas..

How you know i am strong support of M1? heee..

Anyway cheers! we got the same blk same unit.. can share share ideas.

How much budget you intend?

Thanks.

Regarding quotations....

As mine is low budget (unlike some of you) was looking for ID's and comparing cost....

Just wanted basic's reno only... done first... so i came up with a need list of rennovation.... (and send it to 20 ids, five of them replied back ( D'espirit, Promax Homemakers, Weikie, Sk Interior, Artthouts).

Not sure how to attach a word or excel file here... so its all 5 ID's quote are in order but messed up.... try to make sense...If not give me your email id and i will send the comparison chart... in excel format.

The quotation vary from 18k to 24 K. The quote includes aricon, which i just added in the list for fun, as may not be getting the ID to do it

Here's the comparisson, of the five id's, (the tables have disappeared)

D'espirit Promax Homemakers Weikie Sk Interior Artthouts

Masonry Work

1 Supply & lay 60x60 polished homogenous floor tiles with skirting for living & dining hall also for the 3 bedroom homogenous floors

4700 5480 4680 5000 5000

3 Construct cabinet base c/w side tiling. 180 280 460 200 180

4 Construct fridge base c/w full tiling. 100 140 NA 90 80

5 Construct washing machine base c/w full tiling. 100 100 inc 90 80

6 Construct shower kerb c/w full tiling at two bathrooms. 200 NA 160 na 100

Plumbing Work

7 Supply & extend of copper pipes at kitchen. 250 160 250 120 120

8 Supply & extend of outlet pipes for kitchen sink & washing machine. 120 100 60 60

9 Supply labour to install water heater at our 2 bathrooms. 80 FOC 100 50 160

10 Supply labour to install 2 bathrooms accessories. 120 FOC 120 60 80

Ceiling Work

11 Supply & construct simple design cornice **** and dinning area 450 500 420 600 280

12 Supply & construct simple design cornice at 3 bedrooms 480 FOC 400 inc 450

13 Supply Labour to install all ceiling lights 144 FOC 60 FOC 200

Aluminum Work

14 Supply & install Whole House Aluminium Window Grilles 1521 980 1700 1295 1347

15 10mm Tempered Glass Shower Screen for Master Bathroom 420 960 400 600 650

16 10mm Tempered Glass Shower Screen for common Bathroom 420 inc 400 inc 650

Painting Work

17 Supply & paint whole unit wall & ceiling using ICI or NIPPON emulsion paint. 1200 1100 1200 1250 1300

18 Supply & paint pipe & gate using gross paint. 180 FOC inc 180

Carpentry Work/ Kitchen

19 Design & fabricate 20ft(L) top & bottom kitchen cabinet c/w solid laminated doors with ABS trimming, 2 nos glass panel, drawers & design handles. 1 set of Cutlery Tray 2200 2000 2400 3200 1800

20 Supply & install 10ft (L) solid surface worktop c/w front profile & backsplash. 850 700 900 840 800

21 Supply & install 2 tier stainless steel dish drainer at kitchen cabinet. 120 inc inc 250

22  Supply & install cooker hood and hob FOC FOC NA NA FOC

23 Design and fabricate 6ft (L) full height wardrobe with sliding door, full mirror at main bedroom 1980 1440 1620 2100 1680

24 Design and fabricate 6ft (L) full height wardrobe with sliding door at another bedroom 1680 1440 1620 1500 1440

Miscellaneous Work

25 Supply & install Mitsubishi ELECTRIC system 3 Split-unit aircon for 3 bedroom.(with 5 yrs compressor and 3 yrs parts warranty by agent). 1999 2050 2050 NA 3650

26 Supply & lay protection covering for floor finishes. 100 FOC FOC 200 120

27 Haulage & debris fees 800 FOC 260 1100 260

28 Acid chemical washing for whole unit. 200 FOC 600 200 150

Hope the above will help give you something to compare with your ID's quote. This is just a intro search to get a feel of the cost price of rennovation.

If any of you have any other quotations, we can add more of this compare list.

hi cohiers,

can you sedn me this file as my eyes already c*cked up cant visualise the tables ..hehe.

I wanna show future husb to be .

email me: im_ry@hotmail.com

thks! :yamseng:

How you know i am strong support of M1? heee..

Anyway cheers! we got the same blk same unit.. can share share ideas.

How much budget you intend?

Thanks.

big orange, while crossing the road frm my wk place, i saw a big bus saying your name

"big orange" i gez it must been an M1 ad..but i tot of you leh...

haha..

:notti:

hi cohiers,

can you sedn me this file as my eyes already c*cked up cant visualise the tables ..hehe.

I wanna show future husb to be .

email me: im_ry@hotmail.com

thks! :yamseng:

Hi raayn,

Check your email attachement for the comparison quote.

Forget to mention, mine is 97sqm with 92 sqm internal space. So your's quote must be cheaper by few hunderds for flooring (atleast). The rest of the cost must be around there.

:)

Regarding quotations....

As mine is low budget (unlike some of you) was looking for ID's and comparing cost....

Just wanted basic's reno only... done first... so i came up with a need list of rennovation.... (and send it to 20 ids, five of them replied back ( D'espirit, Promax Homemakers, Weikie, Sk Interior, Artthouts).

Not sure how to attach a word or excel file here... so its all 5 ID's quote are in order but messed up.... try to make sense...If not give me your email id and i will send the comparison chart... in excel format.

The quotation vary from 18k to 24 K. The quote includes aricon, which i just added in the list for fun, as may not be getting the ID to do it

Here's the comparisson, of the five id's, (the tables have disappeared)

D'espirit Promax Homemakers Weikie Sk Interior Artthouts

Masonry Work

If any of you have any other quotations, we can add more of this compare list.

:help: Hi cohiers, can you email me the file too at doreen_tanbh@yahoo.com.sg? Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for creating this forum.

Please add me in. I am from BLK 221 B, same as sheepy.

:seeya:

Hi Cohiers!!!!

yay!!! finally i have someone in the same blk!!!

which floor are u at? i am on 13

welcome pandaz & s_mario.

s_mario, you can refer to the 1st posting, i will alway update when we have new neighbour in this neighbourhood.

Heee.. so far so good. Got 20 family already!! :)

Are you facing the train track at 219C?

Any clause for me ?? :notti:

Orange,

When u select ur flat, are u keys already available? if when u select, ur keys are already available, then i think u need to ROM in 3 mths after collecting the keys.

for my blk, when i select, it wasnt ready, so the delivery date still remains as 2010, so i can ROM by 2010 even after i collect my keys.

I'll type out the clause for u tonight... *promised*

hahaa...so sorry for the delay.

Orange,

When u select ur flat, are u keys already available? if when u select, ur keys are already available, then i think u need to ROM in 3 mths after collecting the keys.

for my blk, when i select, it wasnt ready, so the delivery date still remains as 2010, so i can ROM by 2010 even after i collect my keys.

I'll type out the clause for u tonight... *promised*

hahaa...so sorry for the delay.

Sheepy,

Thanks alot man.. When i selected.. 219C still being construct leh.. dun know man.. The CS ask me call my HDB manager in charge. Quek.. think i act blur better.

Who's manager also Quek?

:)

Hi Cohiers!!!!

yay!!! finally i have someone in the same blk!!!

which floor are u at? i am on 13

I am on 4th, facing the MRT. 97sqm

I am on 4th, facing the MRT. 97sqm

haha.. i tot i was the lowest.. :sport-smiley-018: nw got 1 kaki same level.. :drunk:

Edited by yokoyoko

97's room got more walls compare to 94/87. more sound proof.
If directly facing main road & MRT track.... it's :curse::curse::curse: unless you are used to passing MRT noises from 5:30 am till 12:30 am.

THICK curtains is the key to insulate noise. And it must also reflect light & heat out.

Bros + Sis,

after clicking every link ...(blame SUPER kiasuism me..)

i give you this info:

MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE

You must produce your Marriage Certificate at the estimated Delivery Possession Date of the flat or 3 months after you have taken possession of the new flat, whichever is later.

If you solemnised your marriage before you take possession of your flat, you will have to submit a copy of your marriage certificate to our Sales Office.

If you solemnised your marriage after you have taken possession of the new flat, you will have to submit a copy of your Marriage Certificate to the HDB Branch Office managing your flat. For the contact information on our Branch Offices, click here

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10201p.nsf/WPDis/Buying%20A%20New%20HDB%20Flat%20(e-Sales)Policies%20-%20Eligibility%20Conditions%20-%20Fiance/Fiancee%20Scheme?OpenDocument

A quick call to HDB hotline confirms, once we get key, HDB wash hand, now we appeal to Branch Ofice, in our case, Bedok Branch office to let them noe we are getting married and can we defer with more time.

THe usual case is they allow lor! if not ppl dun wanna buy hse..

so all of us can sleep well tonite

Bros + Sis,

after clicking every link ...(blame SUPER kiasuism me..)

i give you this info:

MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE

You must produce your Marriage Certificate at the estimated Delivery Possession Date of the flat or 3 months after you have taken possession of the new flat, whichever is later.

If you solemnised your marriage before you take possession of your flat, you will have to submit a copy of your marriage certificate to our Sales Office.

If you solemnised your marriage after you have taken possession of the new flat, you will have to submit a copy of your Marriage Certificate to the HDB Branch Office managing your flat. For the contact information on our Branch Offices, click here

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10201p.nsf/WPDis/Buying%20A%20New%20HDB%20Flat%20(e-Sales)Policies%20-%20Eligibility%20Conditions%20-%20Fiance/Fiancee%20Scheme?OpenDocument

A quick call to HDB hotline confirms, once we get key, HDB wash hand, now we appeal to Branch Ofice, in our case, Bedok Branch office to let them noe we are getting married and can we defer with more time.

THe usual case is they allow lor! if not ppl dun wanna buy hse..

so all of us can sleep well tonite

Thank raayn, i sleep well tonight :)