Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

I agreed. It will be better to just look see look see for info. U mean ur parents had already moved into ur place?

i think bubbly's parent got the house thru SERS and herself/himself got thru BE.

Seem no one interested to see the Delong ID huh..

I will go alone? :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wow,think lotsa home decor and deisgn show coming u, will go to the living showcase this sat, the july home and decor show seems like a big one, definetly must go. and there is somemore shows like home design / creative living coming up in aug/sep. check http://www.singapore-expo.com.sg/events_calendar.php

s_mario,for for mi, i dun like the idea of feature wall/poles sticking out cos it make my living room even smaller, the the sofa putruding out is just a little and not all the way to the top of the ceiling which will give you the impression that the room becomes smaller...well, have to see what is the deisgn lo...everyone has their own ideas.... :)

anyone heard about ID coos deisgn or U home? are they any good?

i think bubbly's parent got the house thru SERS and herself/himself got thru BE.

Actually both me and my parents got through SERS. I bought the enbloc house after the enbloc is announced in 2004.

wow,think lotsa home decor and deisgn show coming u, will go to the living showcase this sat, the july home and decor show seems like a big one, definetly must go. and there is somemore shows like home design / creative living coming up in aug/sep. check http://www.singapore-expo.com.sg/events_calendar.php

s_mario,for for mi, i dun like the idea of feature wall/poles sticking out cos it make my living room even smaller, the the sofa putruding out is just a little and not all the way to the top of the ceiling which will give you the impression that the room becomes smaller...well, have to see what is the deisgn lo...everyone has their own ideas.... :)

anyone heard about ID coos deisgn or U home? are they any good?

Had gone to U Home for enquiry before. Comments about them is that they are very efficient but lack creativity. The ID that I have contacted is Junior and I think in terms of customer service, I rate them quite highly.

mscupid11: Thanks for the updates on Blk 221b. Guess after the windows are fixed, they should be more or less done? I also hope to be able to move in by end of this year. But throwing customary this year too ... so expenses wise very 'siong'. Gotta pace ourselves bit by bit.

darcbleu: So you planning to get an L-shaped sofa still, even if it's placed against the short wall? I think hor ... irregardless L-shaped or not, any sofa on the short wall will be protruding, huh? That's why I think it's kinda weird, the living room space. Like you, I don't intend to extend any wall etc. It'll just make the place smaller than it already is.

bubbly: It was a smart move of you all to have bought the place after the announcement. My question is, does HDB actually allow people to sell the house after the announcement of enbloc has been made? I mean, if that's the case, everyone would grab the opportunity to sell right??? Just wondering.

mscupid11: Thanks for the updates on Blk 221b. Guess after the windows are fixed, they should be more or less done? I also hope to be able to move in by end of this year. But throwing customary this year too ... so expenses wise very 'siong'. Gotta pace ourselves bit by bit.

darcbleu: So you planning to get an L-shaped sofa still, even if it's placed against the short wall? I think hor ... irregardless L-shaped or not, any sofa on the short wall will be protruding, huh? That's why I think it's kinda weird, the living room space. Like you, I don't intend to extend any wall etc. It'll just make the place smaller than it already is.

bubbly: It was a smart move of you all to have bought the place after the announcement. My question is, does HDB actually allow people to sell the house after the announcement of enbloc has been made? I mean, if that's the case, everyone would grab the opportunity to sell right??? Just wondering.

After the announcement is made for the site to en-bloc, transaction will be freezed for a month (basically for the en-bloc owners have some time to understand the scheme and make a decision if they want to sell or not). After the one month period is over, normal transaction for buying/selling resume and this is allowed to go on for a year only before all sales is freezed for good. I personally don't think everyone would be thinking of selling their house cos the new venue is in a really good location and you are entitled to a 30K discount.

Hey Orange,

I will try to join u there...do u have the ID contacts?

wow..bedok central community..so fast.

I got queue number 88 for 5 room unit, but i gave up for the following factors.

1)Unit too small, i went thrice to see 3x 5rm unit at diff blks bit dissapointed.

2)Price too expensive for 5rm, no grant,standard flat

3)Units too cramped together.

4)Really hard to forsee the 5rm will sell above 0.5million or more depends on how much u loan.

5) If suay get unit facing mrt & main road..noise & pollution b a problem.

but got pros as well la..tink u guys knoe best.

1)Unit too small, i went thrice to see 3x 5rm unit at diff blks bit dissapointed.

4)Really hard to forsee the 5rm will sell above 0.5million or more depends on how much u loan.

No offence pls...

I think that every estate or flats HDB that they built or going to build sure have pros and cons..

i believe that all these cons apply to all other estates and flats as well.. if we are to keep on picking on all these, i don't think anyone of us here/the whole spore can apply flats cos we are too fussy? unless u r rich to afford private estate la..

If bedok central gt so much cons over pros or anything to fuss about.. den i think sengkang, punggol, yishun, sembawang, pasir ris n 3/4 of spore can be ghost towns liao..

Thats y i agree with the new HDB rules against balloting.. cos some the execuses given by us are too way off...

Nothing in this world is perfect, we just need to find the balance... :notti:

again.. no offence to anyone out here.. just my personal thots :rolleyes:

No offence pls...

I think that every estate or flats HDB that they built or going to build sure have pros and cons..

i believe that all these cons apply to all other estates and flats as well.. if we are to keep on picking on all these, i don't think anyone of us here/the whole spore can apply flats cos we are too fussy? unless u r rich to afford private estate la..

If bedok central gt so much cons over pros or anything to fuss about.. den i think sengkang, punggol, yishun, sembawang, pasir ris n 3/4 of spore can be ghost towns liao..

Thats y i agree with the new HDB rules against balloting.. cos some the execuses given by us are too way off...

Nothing in this world is perfect, we just need to find the balance... :notti:

again.. no offence to anyone out here.. just my personal thots :rolleyes:

i strongly agreed w yokoyoko n i m hapi dat hdb comes out w da new rules..

hey big orange, u shd 'hate' this type of person instead, get such a q no. bt wasted da chance :wacko:

juz kidd & no offence to 666 ya..

Edited by mocchi

i strongly agreed w yokoyoko n i m hapi dat hdb comes out w da new rules..

hey big orange, u shd 'hate' this type of person instead, get such a q no. bt wasted da chance :wacko:

juz kidd & no offence to 666 ya..

i saw the post hours before, but i choose to ignore it. Dun like to get heated arguments. At the very 1st place, we had nothing in common? I choose to silent. each of it own mahz.

mocchi, so petty? Guess not hor? just kidding with regards to low number que. I am happy for everyone who want and get their flat in bedok. My comment then was just teasing.

Yokoyoko. i can see you really like the place very much. :notti:

Did you play a part in influencing HDB's recent decision on new housing balloting scheme? ;)

(1), (2) - size vs costs is a tough one, it is unlikely to find a big unit selling at your "right" price.

(3) can't blame hdb. Their mission is to house a targeted 6.5 million people in a tiny 682.7 sq km.

(4) if property investment is your priority, hdb is not a good investment vehicle. :)

(5) is it really that bad? Try living overseas in certain cities, you will feel the difference.

Nothing is perfect...

With all the misfortunes and sad events happening around the world, perhaps we should feel gratitude for things like a roof over our heads... just my 2 cents.

Did you play a part in influencing HDB's recent decision on new housing balloting scheme? ;)

(1), (2) - size vs costs is a tough one, it is unlikely to find a big unit selling at your "right" price.

(3) can't blame hdb. Their mission is to house a targeted 6.5 million people in a tiny 682.7 sq km.

(4) if property investment is your priority, hdb is not a good investment vehicle. :)

(5) is it really that bad? Try living overseas in certain cities, you will feel the difference.

Nothing is perfect...

With all the misfortunes and sad events happening around the world, perhaps we should feel gratitude for things like a roof over our heads... just my 2 cents.

I gain enlightenment :thumbs up:

no lar i m not angry/petty at all.. just kidd..

just dat i feel it's a waste to give up such a q no..

mabbe becoz i waited too long ha..

Edited by mocchi