Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Hi all,

Actually i am thinking whether we should form a xls sheet of particular of this group of people. But it kinda of too personal leh.

I am think nick:msn:contact:..

Currently i have yokoyoko and sheppy in my msn :) ..

my q no is 30+, went dwn to select a unit on da 3rd day.

i hate ppl like you! 8|

The que so short!!!

End up i have to take lower floor! : :(

haha.. kidding!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i hate ppl like you! 8|

The que so short!!!

End up i have to take lower floor! : :(

haha.. kidding!

pls lor, i waited for 2.5 years ley :o

i din take the highest floor watt...

hahaha,i also din manage to get my perfect unit though my q quite good lah... 40+, but this is the best of my choice that is leftover.

my HLE i approved before i got my q number allocated so it is still valid till july.

i will put my tv console on the long wall, as i think it is better leh...dun wana have a feature wall...

Hi all,

see that a lot wan to put tv on long wall, but i was thinking putting on the short wall lei..

put some poles beside the short wall to extend the wall so that tv will not be like put one side but rather more center when see from long wall side. then sofa put on long side.. any comments on this arrangement? dun like the idea of the sofa sticking out of the short wall lei..

:yamseng:

welcome neighbour :notti: r u from the balloting group?

Hi hi lovelee,

Yes, I've booked it on 5th May, from the Jan balloting group.

U too?

My first is #10-42, but give in to my wife eventually.....

Big Orange,

May I know when is the viewing going to be ?

If timing allows, I would like to take a look.

many thanks

Hi hi lovelee,

Yes, I've booked it on 5th May, from the Jan balloting group.

U too?

My first is #10-42, but give in to my wife eventually.....

We r from the balloting group too but only selected the flat on the 6th day as our number was 121 :( Actually I think 42 will be much better as nothing actually block u.

Edited by lovelee

Big Orange,

May I know when is the viewing going to be ?

If timing allows, I would like to take a look.

many thanks

How about this sat, afternnon around 1-2? :)

Good time leh..

Hi all,

Actually i am thinking whether we should form a xls sheet of particular of this group of people. But it kinda of too personal leh.

I am think nick:msn:contact:..

Currently i have yokoyoko and sheppy in my msn :) ..

I'm currently using yahoo or skype, maybe u can send me ur msn id and I can add at my side.

Hey folks,

I'm at Blk 219D.. Just realised there isnt anyone from my block.. haha.. Big Orange, pls add me to your "family tree".. =)

Thks to seraphine for intro me to this forum.. haha.. din know the discussion is so lively here!

Just an update as of this morning.. Blk 221B finished paintjob and is currently fixing up the windows.. Blk 221A is the only block that's waiting for paintjob & windows.. hopefully everything will be completed by end-June. I'm hoping to complete my reno and shift in b4 my AD in early 2009. :D

How about this sat, afternnon around 1-2? :)

Good time leh..

Maybe you can also visit Expo at the same time ;)

Living Showcase 2008

Start: May 31, '08 12:00pm

End: Jun 8, '08 10:00pm

Public - Free Admission

Show Profile:

The Homemakers' Choices

Maybe you can also visit Expo at the same time ;)

Living Showcase 2008

Start: May 31, '08 12:00pm

End: Jun 8, '08 10:00pm

Public - Free Admission

Show Profile:

The Homemakers' Choices

I have actually went to 2 such exhibition in expo this year. Did not really find it helpful and from advise from lots of friends, do not sign up with any of the IDs in such roadshows. This methodology works exactly the same for wedding packages where they promise alot but deliver little. Think if you are going there, it would be best to go there with a "just for information" mentality.

Hi everyone,

I am back to the forum after missing for almost 4 days. These has been the craziest 4 days in my life cos I am helping my parents move house. Imagine, shifting from a 30 year old house to a completely new location plus a grandma who is constantly there to make sure that we do not throw her away things.

Now that I have completed theirs, it will be my turn probably in 2 months time and I am not looking forward to it cos it is so tired!!!

I have actually went to 2 such exhibition in expo this year. Did not really find it helpful and from advise from lots of friends, do not sign up with any of the IDs in such roadshows. This methodology works exactly the same for wedding packages where they promise alot but deliver little. Think if you are going there, it would be best to go there with a "just for information" mentality.

Hi everyone,

I am back to the forum after missing for almost 4 days. These has been the craziest 4 days in my life cos I am helping my parents move house. Imagine, shifting from a 30 year old house to a completely new location plus a grandma who is constantly there to make sure that we do not throw her away things.

Now that I have completed theirs, it will be my turn probably in 2 months time and I am not looking forward to it cos it is so tired!!!

I agreed. It will be better to just look see look see for info. U mean ur parents had already moved into ur place?

Home Design & Decor 2008

bowls_pitcher.jpg

Saturday, July 5, 2008 - Sunday, July 13, 2008

12:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Singapore Expo

1 Expo Drive, #01-01

Singapore, Central Singapore 48615

Public - Free Admission

Hall 6A

05 - 13 July 2008light_fixture.jpgarchitec_prints.jpg

Time: 12:00pm - 10:00pm

Show Profile: