Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

we just filed for our rom yest! will be in july, hope in time for keys collection! :dancingqueen: anyone else rom-ing??

We're ROM-ing on 31 Aug. Waiting to file the notice...countdown begins. Hahah!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
any good model and cheap deals to recommend? :deal:

Erm.. currently 3 brands are hot cos they are cheaper compare to Sony bravia and etc:

Samsung series bla bla.. but no 42 inch only 40 inch.. but no diff to 42 la.. but samsung brand more exp den LG and Sharp

Sharp aquos - take series A, series b or p is old model

LG don noe the model.. cos not interested.. haha..

All the 42 inch LCD is ard or less den 2k .. if wait for GSS might be cheaper.. so we shall wait.. :notti:

yes, me me!!

ROM-ming 8 Aug 08!

july keys collection?

:dribble:

bros n sis,

I walked to Century Sq yday to enjoy some free 'aircon' haha.

Walked into Seahorse shop. NEVER! buy that mattress..

so blardy hard lo!

Oh yes, should we wait for GSS or post GSS sale?

I was at Century square yesterday too! was looking at wedding bands... hehee.... you got yours already? any jeweller shop to recomend? :P

I personally don't like Seahorse too..heheh... i think we should wait for GSS? wonder when will our keys be ready...my block is the last 3rd block to be completed I think...and I need to find ways to block sound! my unit is right in front of mrt track!

I think we should stat looking at stove, hood, sink and fridge! so as to facilitate our reno.... hehe....

Edited by tfujiwara8

yes, me me!!

ROM-ming 8 Aug 08!

july keys collection?

:dribble:

bros n sis,

I walked to Century Sq yday to enjoy some free 'aircon' haha.

Walked into Seahorse shop. NEVER! buy that mattress..

so blardy hard lo!

Oh yes, should we wait for GSS or post GSS sale?

Totally agree that Seahorse mattress is very hard cos that's what they are well known for that and it is supposing good for elderly people. For me....will never buy cos too hard for me :D

I was at Century square yesterday too! was looking at wedding bands... hehee.... you got yours already? any jeweller shop to recomend? :P

I personally don't like Seahorse too..heheh... i think we should wait for GSS? wonder when will our keys be ready...my block is the last 3rd block to be completed I think...and I need to find ways to block sound! my unit is right in front of mrt track!

I think we should stat looking at stove, hood, sink and fridge! so as to facilitate our reno.... hehe....

For Stove, I have a colleague of mine reccommending the brand Rinnai. She says that brand got stove that has the the fire below surface where wind will not accidentally blow off the flames. I am hoping to find time this weekend to go to MegaDiscount store in Katong Mall to have a look to see if this brand is available.

For those who have taken 4-room and is considering fridge, I would suggest a one door one. Cos after looking at my dad's unit, there is simply no space for the two-door kind of fridge.

Totally agree that Seahorse mattress is very hard cos that's what they are well known for that and it is supposing good for elderly people. For me....will never buy cos too hard for me :D

For Stove, I have a colleague of mine reccommending the brand Rinnai. She says that brand got stove that has the the fire below surface where wind will not accidentally blow off the flames. I am hoping to find time this weekend to go to MegaDiscount store in Katong Mall to have a look to see if this brand is available.

For those who have taken 4-room and is considering fridge, I would suggest a one door one. Cos after looking at my dad's unit, there is simply no space for the two-door kind of fridge.

U going mega discount store? i just went yesterday.. heard is cheaper and i find it not really..

For TV i think is overpriced. 40 inch LCD TV 2k where i went harvey norman 1.7k.. both with free home theatre.. and the 32 inch LCD is the same price for both places.

Washing machine quoted 450-499 but if really wan he give us 410.. best denki 450

Fridge quoted 670.. same as besk denki... maybe can still bargain..

so i think beta source more places 1st..

:yamseng:

U going mega discount store? i just went yesterday.. heard is cheaper and i find it not really..

For TV i think is overpriced. 40 inch LCD TV 2k where i went harvey norman 1.7k.. both with free home theatre.. and the 32 inch LCD is the same price for both places.

Washing machine quoted 450-499 but if really wan he give us 410.. best denki 450

Fridge quoted 670.. same as besk denki... maybe can still bargain..

so i think beta source more places 1st..

:yamseng:

I see. Maybe now their price not competitive anymore. I bought an 43inch projector TV there 3 years ago and the price they charged me is $300-$500 cheaper than Best Denki and Harvey Norman. Free delivery included somemore. Thus, thought of going back there since it is cheap. Now have to reconsider.

Anyone out there with lobangs of places with cheap electronic goods?

Hey guys, didn't realise there was a dedicated thread here until I saw sheppy's headsup. Hi to all, I'm from 220C :yamseng:

me from 220C too :dancingqueen:

me from 220C too :dancingqueen:

Hello hello! Finally I have company. Was feeling really lonely being the lone occupant in 220C here. Hahah! What unit did u get lovelee?

Hi,

Maybe can try hongliang(heard prices competitive), audio hse, IT fair, GSS to get better prices but from yesterday touring ard.. 3k n below can get 1 42 inch n 32 inch LCD TV (with 1 home theatre set -freebies).

If can, may be we can join forces and go to shops like HOng Liang or audio hse n etc to slash prices.. haha.. :sport-smiley-003: The more the merrier and powerful... hehe

219A

219B - sidney93, jeaniebaby

219C - big orange, LimeGreen, snowman, Bubbly

219D

220A - hihihi

220B - 2BeMe, nuggets, raayn, effie, mocchi, yokoyoko

220C - seraphinee, lovelee

221A

221B - sheppy

221C - tfujiwara8

latest update included lovelee too.

Anyway.. thanks pongy for coming into this thread and specially informed me about this. I really appreciate that.

Yokoyoko,

Yes. I think we can plan to drop HongLiang our request soon. I will confirm be going for a plasma. The reason is i can't stand the image of SD of channel 5/8 on a LCD. It look terrible.

Guys, you need to see to believe.. LCD on local channel cannot make it man!

For bedding wise, most pro i be going for IKEA most comfortable range. (most exp also not exp). Wonder if we can dump one order too to save on transportation cost.. heee.. maybe too hassle?

Anyone looking for a good audio small system like ONKYO/Yamaha?

example this

i_main.jpg

Edited by big orange

One Blk 219A resident here in a 4 room 97 m². Collected the keys last week. Been to the flat twice. Yet to perform a detailed inspection.

Already experience the sheer noise from the passing MRT and the main road. Currently staying in a very quiet block in Bedok South so don't look forward at all to more noise & dust from the impending construction of Bedok Mall & the air-con Bedok Interchange. :furious:

Shot a stinging email last week to HDB on the wrong placement of TV point & phone socket.

Edited by DSA

One Blk 219A resident here in a 4 room 97 m². Collected the keys last week. Been to the flat twice. Yet to perform a detailed inspection.

Already experience the sheer noise from the passing MRT and the main road. Currently staying in a very quiet block in Bedok South so don't look forward at all to more noise & dust from the impending construction of Bedok Mall & the air-con Bedok Interchange. :furious:

Shot a stinging email last week to HDB on the wrong placement of TV point & phone socket.

Wah so fast u collected key liao? wrong placement of TV points & socket> can explain what happened?

OMG.. no headache please... zz

you are sers ppl. right?

so fast collect key liaoz. :(

Wuh, 219A collect keys already!!! Is 219A facing the MRT or facing the Fengshan food market?

Can you elaborate more on the wrong placement of TV point & phone socket?