Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Harlow Everybody!

I'm new from 220C. Currently in the process of doing my renovation. Hope to learn and share on renovation experiences from all of you!

:D

Welcome neighbour :dancingqueen: Which floor are you from?

LimeGreen & its_fate_htb,

I will correct them as requested. Give me some time. Been really very busy recently. :)

Irissistible,

Weclome. Added you into the family tree already :)

Yah, i selected the flat in may also, but applied for ahg then got delayed... then after that need to seek their approval for deferment of submission of ROM cert... thats why took abit longer...

My bomb shelter is faulty... cannot lock the door sia... bedrooms' doors got scratches...other than that, looks fine ... probably a couple of the door knobs look abit "old".

Btw, i just jot down the items and pass to the office in 220A? or any specifc forms to fill in? i left my documents there after checking ... sianz. haha

its far for me to go back to my new house cos i am staying in jurong .. :P

Hi Jason,

I saw U mentioning deferment of submission of ROM Cert, I was told by HDB I will only need to submit it before Apr 2010. How long more U need to defer?? Pardon me for bring KPO coz I've oso yet to ROM. Planning to do so next year. :P

Hi Jason,

I saw U mentioning deferment of submission of ROM Cert, I was told by HDB I will only need to submit it before Apr 2010. How long more U need to defer?? Pardon me for bring KPO coz I've oso yet to ROM. Planning to do so next year. :P

hello .. oh, cos i took up AHG and need to submit my ROM cert as a proof maybe? i defered till end feb 09 ; )

Cos i was told by my CSO that i need to submit my ROM cert if not must show proof that i will be having my ROM soon and get request for deferment from HDB

Where do you guys go for your lightings & how much do you spend? I'm beginning my hunt for lightings soon.

Good for you. I got mine at LightCraft At jalan sultan. Total 1k approximately :)

I bought my duro lock at Selffix DIY shoppe at basement of EastPoint. The prices is the same for all places.

Or can take a free ride to parkway parade, 5th floor Selfix also have

I got one of that lock there, anyone looking for one let me know.....pleassseeee

hi

think u are very familiar with the LG alrdy.. can i ask if u know any free sunday parking around ? sometimes my parents n siblings come over and stay like half a day .. can be quite ex if no free parking leh..

hi

think u are very familiar with the LG alrdy.. can i ask if u know any free sunday parking around ? sometimes my parents n siblings come over and stay like half a day .. can be quite ex if no free parking leh..

Think they havent start catching yet. But last time I read the signs. No free parking even on sundays.

LimeGreen & its_fate_htb,

I will correct them as requested. Give me some time. Been really very busy recently. :)

Irissistible,

Weclome. Added you into the family tree already :)

LimeGreen & everybody :sport-smiley-003:

So if anyone moved in already, i will make your nick become "GREEN" on post #1.

Let me know!

Hi its_fate_htb & everybody, :sport-smiley-003:

I have hyerlink blogs to nicks already. Anyone have blogs, let me know.

Also anyone know Mozaith, 2BeMe, nuggets, lazurite & jiazhen? They seem not so active anymore :( took key already? :dunno:

Think they havent start catching yet. But last time I read the signs. No free parking even on sundays.

last week just saw 2 "white angels" walked by the length of the blocks, wonder how many causualties. Didn't u all noticed there are less cars parked along there nowadays?