Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Anyway I'm not in a hurry to move in so it's still quite OK lor......but of course there is a limit to my patience.

Do not (I say again Do Not) let them know that you are not in a hurry :) do check back with them and monitor what is causing the delay. remember after completion still have to catch defects and rectifications.

Trust me better to get them to finish it first. I hope they are not doing other projects.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Gotten my Samsung LA40650A1M @ $2399 with 5 years' BEST DENKI warranty, $400 Robinson voucher, HDMI cable with either a Samsung Blu ray or a HTS @ Comex in Sept. But I think you have more free gifts than me like the fridge right? Any other free gifts?

My Samsung LA40650A1M from SITEX @ $2499, $400 Robinson Voucher, 9.5 kg fridge, DVD Player, 1800W Vacuum cleaner, HTS. wall mounting. Think last day price is $2399 with same gifts. 3 yr warranty only.

Long time no post,

My MBR light.. abit too fancy ..

MBRlight1.jpg

Hope it blend well with the room :)

Wow look forward to more pic :)

hi I got a Ellane Chimmey Hood (EH-6380), opened but not used.

Realise it was not suitable for me as I am not doing cupboard on top any one need?

I am prep to let at half price. but i need to chk the price first hee hee.

can PM me if you need

Ellane responsed with possible solution.

Edited by herbman76

We are now sourcing for lights & lamp. Anybody know where can I can cheap T5? Also i heard there is a conversion kit for T5. Anybody know where can i get it from?

Anyway, went IFC today and saw this lamp. Without considering, we have bought this to put in our living room.

flosarcolamphb2.th.png

Ai Yah th Hood & Hod is a lump sum $570...

quote me a price your are confortable i will consider :)

Ellane reponsed with possible solution

Edited by herbman76

Think is around 300 hundred (+ / - ) as i also bought a dinner table from them and they quoted me lumpsum.

Nice floor lamp n consider quite reasonable in term of price.. think the normal price tag is ard 500 bucks.. Looking for floor lamp as well but budget 1(200 below).. hehe.. anyone gt recommendation?