Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Nice nice....... :good:

3D is always nice. i intend to go "black mirror" at dinning area.

Any suggestion on my 3D?

My switch is the clipsal's brown brown's... dun know nice or not.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Any suggestion on my 3D?

wao!! nice.. will be cool... think can be showroom of LG.. :)

Any suggestion on my 3D?

Not true that 3D is always nicer.....@ least it's true for my case (got 30% close to the real thing oready "tao chio"!), till we gave up on the 3D.

Actually, that is called grey mirror, not black mirror. It goes well with your TV console, but I think there will be a joint line as it will be too big a piece of mirror to get into the lift.

As for the one @ your dining area, decide on the color of your dining table & chair first as you might want to direct guest's attention to the dining set then to the mirror (if you can get what I mean). Also, there willbe joint lines....talk to your ID to minimise the joint lines. Btw, I'm not too sure of the 2 strips of brown reflective material @ you dining area next to the grey mirror.

Btw, I'm not too sure of the 2 strips of brown reflective material @ you dining area next to the grey mirror.

Dun know what you mean wor..

Yokoyoko - Suan me again :(

Me scare not nice lehz. any views to improve?

not suan la...Really nice ma.. i think impt things are the funriture and curtains.. reno onli give 50% looks..

Bought my samsung 40" 40A650 from SITEX at $2499 with loads of free gifts. Really happy to get a good deal until i heard some got it at $2399. Its always hard to get the best deal although i did my research from retail shops, but did not think about last day bargain.

Any1 interested to have a samsung 5.1 home theater system can get from me, i intend to let my free gift go at a low price as i dun need it.

I must admit the final factor in choosing my TV is asthetics as i have already decided on the technical specifications. Full HD 1080p that can support my blu-ray, sufficient HDMI inputs and 100Hz frame rate for sports viewing (although i dun really think can differentiate). Hence picture quality and looks both are important.

Edited by snowman

not suan la...Really nice ma.. i think impt things are the funriture and curtains.. reno onli give 50% looks..

haha.. ya lo.. but sibei sian.. i ask my ID to change the drawing a bit.. see how it goes..

I will recommend my ID to other renotalker if he did a good job! :)

Bought my samsung 40" 40A650 from SITEX at $2499 with loads of free gifts. Really happy to get a good deal until i heard some got it at $2399. Its always hard to get the best deal although i did my research from retail shops, but did not think about last day bargain.

Any1 interested to have a samsung 5.1 home theater system can get from me, i intend to let my free gift go at a low price as i dun need it.

I must admit the final factor in choosing my TV is asthetics as i have already decided on the technical specifications. Full HD 1080p that can support my blu-ray, sufficient HDMI inputs and 100Hz frame rate for sports viewing (although i dun really think can differentiate). Hence picture quality and looks both are important.

Gotten my Samsung LA40650A1M @ $2399 with 5 years' BEST DENKI warranty, $400 Robinson voucher, HDMI cable with either a Samsung Blu ray or a HTS @ Comex in Sept. But I think you have more free gifts than me like the fridge right? Any other free gifts?

I will recommend my ID to other renotalker if he did a good job! :)

For my case, I will strongly recommend other renotalker not to use my ID for the amount of stress and pain that he has given us.....ha ha ha... :notti:

Edited by frederick_chia

Hi BO it is your own place just make sure both of you are comfortable :) that is all that matters dun need to live in others ideal home hee hee :P

For those whose units are under renovation, make 150% sure it is secured by a tough padlock that can't be picked, broken or sawed. The burglar who committed the most recent break-in had placed the padlock right in the living room to mock whoever used it to secure the unit.

wah, DSA how come you know that buglar place the padlock in the living rm? and what type of padlock the owner used? must really try to be more careful when doing renovation, and not place expensive items in your house, for it might be inside job?

Almost there. Will be uploading some pics soon.

Yr living rm and toilet lights are nice! cosy and stylish.. cant do anything for the aircon trunking?