Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

What other factors could there be? The water supply to the tap is also inconsistent.
1st, refer to the concealed pipe plan that was deposited in your mailbox. I believe the tap at the kitchen sink is the 1st outlet.

2nd, check the water flow from the tap at the kitchen sink.

If the water flow is consistent, it means the point of water flow fluctuation is after this outlet.

If the water flow is inconsistent, it mean the point of fluctuation is before.

If the assumption that the tap at the kitchen sink is the 1st outlet is correct and the flow from the tap is inconsistent, that means the source of water flow fluctuation is probably from the water tank located at some levels above your unit. And if so, your neighbours should experience similar anomaly.

Another non-scientific way is to check your water meter, note how fast the the number roll, whether it is consistent.

Always place a pail under any tap u decide to let it run at a moderate rate. Waste water not.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
1st, refer to the concealed pipe plan that was deposited in your mailbox. I believe the tap at the kitchen sink is the 1st outlet.

2nd, check the water flow from the tap at the kitchen sink.

If the water flow is consistent, it means the point of water flow fluctuation is after this outlet.

If the water flow is inconsistent, it mean the point of fluctuation is before.

If the assumption that the tap at the kitchen sink is the 1st outlet is correct and the flow from the tap is inconsistent, that means the source of water flow fluctuation is probably from the water tank located at some levels above your unit. And if so, your neighbours should experience similar anomaly.

Another non-scientific way is to check your water meter, note how fast the the number roll, whether it is consistent.

Always place a pail under any tap u decide to let it run at a moderate rate. Waste water not.

Oh my goodness, you ARE knowledgeable!! :D Anyway, think it's the water tank cos apparently my neighbour was complaining as well. Think would have to call HDB cos I remember many many years back at the old place, high water pressure was only limited to a few hours and it became much better after a complaint was made but have totally forgotten who to call. Perhaps make a visit down to the nearby HDB office..

For matters pertaining to your purchased flat, you can obtain the contact details of the Estates Officer-in-Charge and the Technical Officer-in-Charge of your flat from My HDB Page.

Edited by DSA

reason not strong enuff.. haha.. is this the 1st estate under HDB charge? or the whole design teams all non-drivers n newbies?

btw 2 days back.. gt police officers at 220B n 220C.. should be another break-in.. saw my neighbour toking to them.. heard a bit.. so anyone doing reno w/o proper lock... do becareful...

and also the turn in road leading to MSCP at blk 220 is also too narrow, saw that there is a mirror there for you to see incoming vehicles but it should and can be bigger rite? 2 cars going opposite ways cant even turn in and out together, and i even hit the kerb twice during my turn there..

Can anybody advise when ID handover the flat , will they ask us to sign any documents to prove that house have been handover?

I'm currently having problems with my ID and will not accept his handover of flat to me. Please advise....... :bow:

and also the turn in road leading to MSCP at blk 220 is also too narrow, saw that there is a mirror there for you to see incoming vehicles but it should and can be bigger rite? 2 cars going opposite ways cant even turn in and out together, and i even hit the kerb twice during my turn there..

yup.. its kinda of narrow.. we will need to exercrise the gentlemen way lo.. haha.. quite hard to find in spore road though.. :)

Can anybody advise when ID handover the flat , will they ask us to sign any documents to prove that house have been handover?

I'm currently having problems with my ID and will not accept his handover of flat to me. Please advise....... :bow:

Never heard of such document.. hold on to the last payment until u r satisfied with yr unit..

Bed lining recommendation? Anyone?

Went shopping for bed lining... saw this particular model very the nice. :D

Anyone got special discount? or any similar good bed lining to recommend?

bedsheet.jpg

Never heard of such document.. hold on to the last payment until u r satisfied with yr unit..

That's actually what i'm thinking of. Anyway, the boss came up to my place today with a quite a few workers to check on the defaults we have mention. Let's wait and see what is the outturn like when they hand over the flats. :unsure:

Bad news: Juvenile delinquents taken to skateboard & damage the granite benches.

talking abt the granite benches in our "park". I took a walk there few days ago, saw some granite benches that was pretty nice (City Hall MRT feel), then walked further, :jawdrop: suddenly those benches changed to such a so-yesterday-design, omg I feel so back to 70's. I wonder do they have a common sense to make those benches. :unsure:

no such thing. As long as receipt is issued and both are happy. But I specifically asked my renovator to write "full payment received" on the quotation and ask him to sign. Hold that final payment, that's what it's for.

That's actually what i'm thinking of. Anyway, the boss came up to my place today with a quite a few workers to check on the defaults we have mention. Let's wait and see what is the outturn like when they hand over the flats. :unsure:

yup hold on the last payment.

Guys, I went to the Four Season Window Studio near KFC to get quotation for my roller blinds. Guess what? The initial quote was $1980 for all the windows of my living room & 3 bedrooms. Within just 3 minutes, the price drop to $1,500. Hate this kind of "koto-ing". Anyway, I went IKEA to get all my roller blinds in the end and end up only spending $400 in total. Even if IKEA's do not last, I can still change another 4 more times from the savings. :sport-smiley-003:

Hi i guess i'm probably the last one to collect keys for my Flat here.

Have been having a few problems with HDB, first is the HLE, now they are giving me another prob. I hate them...

Can ask, did anyone here engage HDB to do the cement screed for ur house? I applied for cement screed when i collected the keys in early Dec. last week i went to the HDB bedok branch office after reporting our defects, the guy in-charged was on leave and there's no one i can talk to abt cement screed. So inefficient... Then i got his extension and called him the next day. Guess wat , he told me tat the branch office didnt receive the notification that we have applied for cement screed. He even ask me to photocopy, "my copy" of the application form given by the officer who applied for us when we collected our keys. RIdiculous...yesterday my contractor called me and told me he called the man doing the cement screed and that man told him, we have to wait for 1-2 mths !!! which means i have to do nothing for 1-2 mths just to wait for them to do the screed... and i cant start my renov. tats frustrating

Today i tried to called the HDB branch officer extension again... and he went MIA again, i got to call the branch officer service line to get the colleague to sms him and i'm now still waiting for him to get back to me...

Hi i guess i'm probably the last one to collect keys for my Flat here.

Have been having a few problems with HDB, first is the HLE, now they are giving me another prob. I hate them...

Can ask, did anyone here engage HDB to do the cement screed for ur house? I applied for cement screed when i collected the keys in early Dec. last week i went to the HDB bedok branch office after reporting our defects, the guy in-charged was on leave and there's no one i can talk to abt cement screed. So inefficient... Then i got his extension and called him the next day. Guess wat , he told me tat the branch office didnt receive the notification that we have applied for cement screed. He even ask me to photocopy, "my copy" of the application form given by the officer who applied for us when we collected our keys. RIdiculous...yesterday my contractor called me and told me he called the man doing the cement screed and that man told him, we have to wait for 1-2 mths !!! which means i have to do nothing for 1-2 mths just to wait for them to do the screed... and i cant start my renov. tats frustrating

Today i tried to called the HDB branch officer extension again... and he went MIA again, i got to call the branch officer service line to get the colleague to sms him and i'm now still waiting for him to get back to me...

Hi Daphn,

I also waited about 4 to 5 weeks to do cement screed. If you push faster, then it maybe 3 weeks. The reason for the contractor to do with such a delay is because they want to do as a batch with other units. Never the less it will be good if you can e-mail to the Technical officer who is incharge of out units together with the documenation of the application for cement screed. Just incase if they did not take note of your application. Just use the e-mail as a feedback to the HQ HDB. By the way, If you bang the table harder they can finish the job in 1 weeks. ( 1 day to lay the cement screed and 1 week for the cement screed to dry and they will level the flooring) Just ensure that your door is in good condition after they have lay it. Last time they splash some cement on my door and i have to ask then to clean them off.

A tot of advise, you need to push HDB (Technical Officer) faster if you want to start your renov faster.This group off people is different from Jovi team.