Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi all, I desperately need some info on where to get a proper dining table for the house. Any idea where to get cheap, good and nice dining table wif the leg in the centre? Had been hunting for one for a long time. BTW, does anyone knows whether centred leg dining table good or not? Stable / easy to topple or not?

Edited by happyhouseowner

hi all, I desperately need some info on where to get a proper dining table for the house. Any idea where to get cheap, good and nice dining table wif the leg in the centre? Had been hunting for one for a long time. BTW, does anyone knows whether centred leg dining table good or not? Stable / easy to topple or not?

hi:

You can check it out on my reno blog. I had buy a round table with a centred leg. Its is very stable and it wont topple, the price also reasonable.

:deal:

hi:

You can check it out on my reno blog. I had buy a round table with a centred leg. Its is very stable and it wont topple, the price also reasonable.

:deal:

Hi blurer23, thanks for the info. But u did not mention where is Univonne located. Can u let me know pls? Thanks.

Hi blurer23, thanks for the info. But u did not mention where is Univonne located. Can u let me know pls? Thanks.

Yoz. Eminent Plaza (lavender)'s Casa have a few dinning table. Not too sure whether it to your taste.

Does changing the showerhead work? Because the water pressure is simply sad at 221A, turned the thing at the water pipe outside but doesnt help. High pressure comes now and then only, but the water pressure in the master bedroom is better than outside, not sure if it's because I've changed the showerhead in there.

Another thing, anyone activated their landline? It was supposed to be activated yesterday and when my sister called them today, they said it's because the mains are not switched on yet, Singtel would wait for HDB to switch on the main then they can activate my house phoneline.

anyone have phone for home?
Been using a Singtel fixed line since Oct.
I consider "sunshine" Mobile broadband any views?
General consensus: Not recommended.

U can gauge the rate of water flow by switching the water flow to the tap under the shower head. This rate of water flow from the tap is the rate of water that goes into the shower head. If the water flow rate from the tap is consistent, that means the shower head maybe somewhat defective. If the flow from the tap is inconsistent, it would mean other factors.

Another thing, anyone activated their landline? It was supposed to be activated yesterday and when my sister called them today, they said it's because the mains are not switched on yet, Singtel would wait for HDB to switch on the main then they can activate my house phoneline.

I had a similar crap from SH as well. SH says cannot turn on for entire block coz haven't reached a certian level of occupancy. If want them to come activate, then need to pay XX$. They're not HDB, how would they know block haven't reached XX% occupancy. Then I shoot to HDB, HDB shoot to SH. Then both play ping pong then somehow my point gets activated eventually.

thks DSA

however I am still going for the "Sunshine" Intergated Broadband & Voice solution. considering the rates and our usage i think it should be ok for me.

should be the one at furniture mall beach rd, 3 floor corner unit.

Everyone becareful of human POO at Multistorey carpark... suspects are those cheena or banga.. who always sleep at MSCP during afternoon.. plus pees.... :curse:

going to call jovi n ask their guys to clean it off... cant stand their country habits...

Btw i also think that their loading/unloading bay is crappy.. accident-prone(nearly kena backside).. cos of the width(if de other car park too near/or too big.. de other car would not be able to open their doors fully..) and concrete at the back wall.. and we need to carry our items over another short wall for loading/unloading.. seem stupid also... tot loading/unloading bay shld be user-friendly?

HDB should be exprience with all these deisgn prob after handling so mani projects.. even though they are not the one who build them... yet their assessment for all these designs are still so poor...

Edited by yokoyoko

Everyone becareful of human POO at Multistorey carpark... suspects are those cheena or banga.. who always sleep at MSCP during afternoon.. plus pees.... :curse:

going to call jovi n ask their guys to clean it off... cant stand their country habits...

Btw i also think that their loading/unloading bay is crappy.. accident-prone(nearly kena backside).. cos of the width(if de other car park too near/or too big.. de other car would not be able to open their doors fully..) and concrete at the back wall.. and we need to carry our items over another short wall for loading/unloading.. seem stupid also... tot loading/unloading bay shld be user-friendly?

HDB should be exprience with all these deisgn prob after handling so mani projects.. even though they are not the one who build them... yet their assessment for all these designs are still so poor...

Probably the person who had designed our estate is a non-driver?

Probably the person who had designed our estate is a non-driver?

reason not strong enuff.. haha.. is this the 1st estate under HDB charge? or the whole design teams all non-drivers n newbies?

btw 2 days back.. gt police officers at 220B n 220C.. should be another break-in.. saw my neighbour toking to them.. heard a bit.. so anyone doing reno w/o proper lock... do becareful...

Edited by yokoyoko

On the choice of locks, read the public notice boards on the ground floor next to the lift.

There's a not very eye-catching, thus easy to miss advisory letter from SPF on the type of locks to pick :P & avoid.

Heh, depends on which perspective the reader has: Locker or Picker; Owner or Burglar.

Anyone who parks their cars at Blk 219 MSCP knows the design of this MSCP can be better. For eg, the leftmost lane that leads to the rear of Blk 219C.

The space constraint has really cramped Surbana public residential projects designers. Design is on paper, reality definitely differs.

And there is no overhead rain shelter from the end of the MSCP to Blk 219A. Discovered this yesterday when it was raining.

Good news: The sandwiched stretch between the two blocks are open, except the fitness station and the playground, which are still barricaded up.

And there are two areas with overhead shelter where Linear Greeners can hold gathering: one between Blk 219B & 220C, another between Blk 221B & 221C.

And yes, the kopi at 咖啡宅 is very ex. Small little cup that wouldn't last for 3 mins.

LinearGreenMap.jpg

Linear Green trivia: Do u know that's a colour assigned for each block in Linear Green? For eg, 219A, 219B,.....

Bad news: Juvenile delinquents taken to skateboard & damage the granite benches.

1212HNL002_m.jpg
Edited by DSA