Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
PINK ISSUE

1. big orange

2. Jason.Koh

3. darcbleu

4. yokoyoko (weak toilet flush oso)

5. hong

Who else? please add names!

Machiam PUB provide Pink dolphin for us to drink.

Yo,

Just read the news on Clementi revamp that links HDB, shopping mall and interchange together...

Not sure whether our new bedok point and the upcoming revamp for bedok central is similar?

If not, is there any way to propose for 1? cos bedok central is realli veri old and in need for a good change and new appearance.

Although the investment and re-construction are considerable factors but it should be worthwhile for a mature estate like Bedok central.

Not because of Clementi issue, just feel that if they are upgrading, might as well do a good 1.. and Bedok Central looks realli old lor..

what u all think?

anyone encounter problem with the WC water system?

just found out that my master BR toilet which has seldom been use start leaking below the WC water tank area, identify that the leakage might be from the water supply that add water to the tank after flushing, decided to tighten then found out the leakage now come from the water pipe in the tank that control the overflow, strange thing is i turn off the valve that supply water to the tank which means water will not flow to the tank after i flush but like after few hours the tank start to fill up with full water again and the overflow start leaking water out again???

wth, can anyone help??

adjust water level? or how come i turn off valve still water can go in????

anyone encounter problem with the WC water system?

just found out that my master BR toilet which has seldom been use start leaking below the WC water tank area, identify that the leakage might be from the water supply that add water to the tank after flushing, decided to tighten then found out the leakage now come from the water pipe in the tank that control the overflow, strange thing is i turn off the valve that supply water to the tank which means water will not flow to the tank after i flush but like after few hours the tank start to fill up with full water again and the overflow start leaking water out again???

wth, can anyone help??

adjust water level? or how come i turn off valve still water can go in????

open is =-=, close is =|= . u sure your valve is close .. still got water? can't be ba

I suspect your plastic water tank nut crack..it happen to me when doing reno. ask my contractor to change already.

I think on the way. still remember PM quote on ABC? Ang mo Kio, Bedok & Clementi? Not too sure why bedok still behind. but i sure it will revamp soon. maybe 5-10 yrs.. haha...

PINK ISSUE

1. big orange

2. Jason.Koh

3. darcbleu

4. yokoyoko (weak toilet flush oso)

5. hong

Who else? please add names!

Anyway PUB come and collect water sample yesterday. Both outside my house and inside my house. Even testing is ok, i will still ask why PINK... there sure to be chemical reaction. I will update you guys accordingly here.

There is 2 way PUB supply water to us. Direct thru pipe system ... and water tank sys. Mine is water tank sys.

If you live in lower floor, high change u getting direct supply from PUB.

PUB's ambit of knowledge covers the quality of the water treated by their water plants.

The cause of the pink colouration may not be within their knowledge base.

A quick search with Google will yield answers.

open is =-=, close is =|= . u sure your valve is close .. still got water? can't be ba

I suspect your plastic water tank nut crack..it happen to me when doing reno. ask my contractor to change already.

i'm sure the value is close, as no more water flow to the water tank after flushing but i suspect the blue thingy inside the water tank still continue to supply water to the tank very very slowly as after sometime,my tank will be full again, and as it still continue to supply water,it over flow from the pipe out from the tank

plumber job???

i'm sure the value is close, as no more water flow to the water tank after flushing but i suspect the blue thingy inside the water tank still continue to supply water to the tank very very slowly as after sometime,my tank will be full again, and as it still continue to supply water,it over flow from the pipe out from the tank

plumber job???

valve spoilt? chance are abit low ... as valve work as a basic principal... but the chances are there since you describe this way. call hdb. i believe they will ask their plumber to help u.

I have the same prob with the "plastic nut", both master and common got the same problem. rectified it by changing both

Edited by Hong

How many Linear Greener's light switches have snapped broken?

China Construction provides finishing of piss poor quality. Construction cost of each unit of Linear Green is less than S$98,799.

And HDB is BLIND in the mind, BLIND in the eye.

Yet it keeps YELLING new HDB flats are affordable, priced lower than surrounding flats.

With prices of resale HDB flats going through the roof, how can prices of new HDB flats be affordable?

Punggol Spectra

3-Room: $151,000 - $179,000

4-Room: $234,000 - $293,000

Punggol Residences

4-Room: $264,000 - $322,000

5-Room: $344,000 - $409,000

Edited by DSA

The TCMR framework will cover four key areas – cleanliness of estate, estate maintenance, lift performance and service & conservancy charges (S&CC) arrears management – with six indicators.

(a) Average Number of Cleanliness Defects per Block;

(b) Average Number of Maintenance Defects per Block;

© Lift Breakdown Rate per 10 lifts per month;

(d) Lift Automatic Rescue Device (ARD) Failure Rate per month;

(e) Proportion of residential accounts with S&CC overdue by 3 months or more; &

(f) Proportion of residential S&CC amount overdue by 3 months or more (out of total monthly S&CC collectible)

These indicators will be reported individually and the results will be released in five banded levels (Levels 1 to 5). The TCMR indicative bandings, together with a sample TCMR format, are shown in Annexes A1 and A2.

How inspections will be done
From next month, Housing Board officers will inspect estates under town councils to assess cleanliness and maintenance levels. Every block that is not undergoing upgrading will be inspected at least once a year. Here is how it will work:
  • An inspector will be assigned to a block on the morning of an inspection. He will be rotated so that, during the course of his work, he covers blocks managed by different councils.
  • Councils will only know of the inspection on the day an inspector turns up. Council staff will be invited to accompany him during the inspection.
  • Inspectors will use a checklist of areas to inspect. They will visit every floor, and take photos as evidence.
  • Inspection reports will be sent to town councils the next working day.
  • Councils can appeal against findings in the report. An appeals panel comprising four HDB officers will evaluate the case.
Edited by DSA

A friend of my cousin who is living in Linear Green saw a flasher at Blk 221C around 7pm last night.

The flasher hid behind the door of a staircase. She had just lodged a police report.

The flasher is a Chinese, about 1.78m, well built.

Please kindly inform all the females in your house to be extra careful.