Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Linear Green RC tweeted: Sorry guys! All the tickets are sold out! Will make sure there will be enough tickets for the next event !

have fun later everyone... we wouldn't be able to join in as my wife is at work... however i will still steal a peek from our $88 seating area... :P

Edited by its_fate_htb

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Congratulations to the Linear Green RC for staging a successful Welcome Party for Linear Greeners!

The food was good & MC was superb. :jammin:

More such great events @ Linear Green! :sport-smiley-004:

Hi, any1 have experience with choke at wash basin? I found cement stuck in the piping, then bought a solution (some HCl acid) and dissolve most of it. But now water flow still very slow. Appreciate your sharing!

Anyone has their toilet bowl built slanted by hdb? Any advice? We just realised it yesterday that our MBR's toilet is placed slanted towards the wall!! :(

Linear Green RC tweeted about 9 hours ago from web: ECTC chairman visiting our estate this Sunday! Stay tuned! [Who wants to invite Ms Jessica Tan to their homes for tea? LOL! 14_bsec@pap.org.sg is her email.]

Linear Green RC tweeted at 2:01 PM Jun 28th from Twittelator: Monthly RC meeting on 9th July @ our very own RC centre. Any feedback please email LinearGreen@gmail.com and we will try to address them! [Do OR Do Not - There is No Try!]

Linear Green RC tweeted about 9 hours ago from web: ECTC chairman visiting our estate this Sunday! Stay tuned! [Who wants to invite Ms Jessica Tan to their homes for tea? LOL! 14_bsec@pap.org.sg is her email.]

Linear Green RC tweeted at 2:01 PM Jun 28th from Twittelator: Monthly RC meeting on 9th July @ our very own RC centre. Any feedback please email LinearGreen@gmail.com and we will try to address them! [Do OR Do Not - There is No Try!]

DSA are You in our RC? or You are watching them closely :)

Edited by herbman76

HIHI,,..

did any of you saw any suspicious pple hanging ard your area? esp at the rubbish chute area?

recently or these few days, we have saw many unfamilliar faces hanging over the area at our block.

1st is a pair of malay couple who seems to be quarreling there, then, got 2 guys keep peeping into the living room....3rd, my neighbour came home late 1 day and saw 2 person, peeping at both our living rrom from the rubbish chute area ard 11plus pm. then today, saw 1 guy at the rubish chute area with drozzy eyes, like taken some drugs or sniff glue... then when they decided to walk bk to him, he faster claim, its ok...nuthing and walk off...

im beginning to worry...so eyes are peeping in my living room... we are use to open our doors as it has got better ventilation. now with this happening... im worried and concern...

our rubbish area is facing the bustop hence opposite blocks cant help to see...

will observe these few days again....

DSA are You in our RC? or You are watching them closely :)
Nah, I'm just an ordinary Linear Greener.

@darcbleu and all Linear Greeners, this is why it's good to keep the last page of the East Coast News, the one with all the faces.

The numbers, not the faces may be useful in such times.

hi all,

Just a general feedback.

Initially from msn conversation with some Lgier, it seem that LG is quite dirty despite the block are fully completed. Especially at the void deck area where dustbin is located. the lifts are also very dirty. If there is dirty mark on the wall/lift/floor. Who responsibility is it to maintain the cleanness ? Dun tell me, i gotta to wait for 5 year for the repaint ~~!

hi all,

Just a general feedback.

Initially from msn conversation with some Lgier, it seem that LG is quite dirty despite the block are fully completed. Especially at the void deck area where dustbin is located. the lifts are also very dirty. If there is dirty mark on the wall/lift/floor. Who responsibility is it to maintain the cleanness ? Dun tell me, i gotta to wait for 5 year for the repaint ~~!

ECTC there should be aleast 2 photos of pple that is supposed to be assigned to our location if i recall correct or did i see from my Mum's place :P at the notice board

Edited by herbman76

8| Residents who dirty common areas = dirty estate. Edited by DSA

they didn't do a good job to clean up the sticky tape residue in the lifts and every floor landing. the entire lift from inside out just look so dirty. if grab onto the lift handles, u're sure to feel those sticky stuff somewhere.

conclusion: area cleaning = FAIL

Bedok Town Centre is conveniently located along New Upper Changi Road accessible from the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and East Coast Parkway (ECP). It is well served by Bedok Bus Interchange and Bedok MRT station.

The town centre has 19 blocks. It houses a total of 173 shops that offer a large variety of goods and services to the residents and shoppers. There are also many medical and banking facilities available. A peculiar feature in this town centre is the presence of many cobblers to mend your shoes.

In addition, there are facilities within the vicinity like the Community Library, the East Coast Town Council, the garden and the park, 1 market and 2 food centres at Blocks 207 and 216. This town centre is set to be the hive of activities at the eastern part of Singapore.

The Bedok Town Centre Merchants' Association is taking active lead in the revitalization of the town centre. The town centre is one of the 14 sites under the HDB's Pilot Revitalization of Shops Scheme (ROS).

Getting There
Bus Service: Bedok Bus Interchange

SBS Transit : 7, 9, 14, 17, 18, 25, 26, 30, 30e, 32, 33, 35, 38, 40, 60, 66, 69, 87, 168, 196, 197, 222, 225W/G, 228, 229, 401
SMRT : 854

Nearest Train Service: Bedok MRT Station (EW5)
View the map of the town.

Directory of Shops
Market and Food Centre : Blocks 207, 216

Acknowledgement
HDB acknowledges Singapore Bedok Town Centre Merchants’ Association for the information provided.