Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

hi everybody,

Long time no c.

Anyway anyone still experience double flushing required in toilet? also i notice some part of my basin become pink. seem the water metal content is pretty high. anyone can verify or confirm my finding.

Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi everybody,

Long time no c.

Anyway anyone still experience double flushing required in toilet? also i notice some part of my basin become pink. seem the water metal content is pretty high. anyone can verify or confirm my finding.

Thanks.

i duno whether is it becos of the metal content that the pink or WC become pink cos i also encounter the same problem, but what i do is just scrub lo, what to do, and also the floor tiles easily become dirty leh, esp the groove, get blacken easily...haiz....

all i can say not easy to maintain

i duno whether is it becos of the metal content that the pink or WC become pink cos i also encounter the same problem, but what i do is just scrub lo, what to do, and also the floor tiles easily become dirty leh, esp the groove, get blacken easily...haiz....

all i can say not easy to maintain

i more concern on health issue. cos me and my wife experience pimples breakout after living here. doesn't sound and look right.

I only got ants problems so far. They seem to exit through the kitchen power sockets and back to the sockets. Tried to using those type of powder for killing the ants but no use. Any good ideas?

actually it's possible to spray into the socket. Dismantle it, open it up, spray, close it back.

do u all find that the more the cleans clean the lift, the more dirty it becomes...now the lift cant even view to the other side!!!so blur...cant the cleaner do anyh=thig? i ever saw the clean walkout with a cloth and when i walked in after him, the whole lift doesnt seems to be clean or being wipe out at all!!!

can the mgmt do anything? the mirror inside is also blur with the cloth not being clean at all...wipe n wipe and it becom so blur...

goto ECTC website, send in a web complain, they'll usually react within the next 1-2 days. I told them the glass panel is like someone just wipe it with a piece of cake, and asked them to clean every single floor. The glass panel was eventually cleaned though, leaving the door still murky.

i notice some part of my basin become pink. seem the water metal content is pretty high. anyone can verify or confirm my finding.

Probably that's how "in the pink of health" comes abt.

• Today saw downstairs the bangla happily spraying insecticide on the grass, flowers, everywhere. Those with kids or dogs, keep away from those area. Then they parked the insecticide vehicle at the power station again.

• DSA is apppointed the official stomper for LG. Hehehe.
Edited by hihihi

[*]DSA is apppointed the official stomper for LG. Hehehe.
WIN OLEDI LOR!

Linear Greeners can channel their ground observations of our beloved preccint's cleanliness infractions to ECTC.

1800 4449549

Mondays to Fridays: 8.00 am to 5.00pm

Saturdays: 8.00 am to 12.00 noon

Email: ectcnet@ectc.org.sg.

Other residential concerns can be directed to Linear Green RC's email: LinearGreen@gmail.com

My pet peeve is the cleaners from Clean Solutions Pte Ltd are either blind, lazy or plain skivving on the job.

Next are the wretched bikers who illegally parked their motorbikes on the stretch of footpath that starts from the entrance of the carpark to Blk 211 to Pizza Hut.

Edited by DSA

I also encounter the pink content which i believe everyone experience this too. Not only sink, even the tiles pointing also turns pink.

Is this normal, can anyone enlighten us on this.

I also encounter the pink content which i believe everyone experience this too. Not only sink, even the tiles pointing also turns pink.

Is this normal, can anyone enlighten us on this.

certainly does not look right to me. They are sending their plumber over to take a look. But why plumber? is he that good in this field?

hi everybody,

Long time no c.

Thanks.

Hmmmm, got the same problem... flushing power like weak sia... need to double flush at times... most of the time in fact

i guess i oso having the problem of basin becoming pink especially need the tap area?

wretched bikers who illegally parked their motorbikes on the stretch of footpath that starts from the entrance of the carpark to Blk 211 to Pizza Hut.

zap them, zap them deep deep. actually their parking stretches further from Pizza Hut to the coffeeshop.

Thumbs upfor the divider build near the coffeeshop (blk 219 carpark). Now no longer have to evade left-right when leaving/driving to the carpark.

However, why wasn't a smiliar divider build after the 221 carpark near the multi-purpose hall? Similar problem too. Vehicles parking there blocking the road when the MSC is just beside.

cant blame them.. cos they need people to complain so they will wake up and take actions..

for the flush, please write to HDB, they wil ask the relevant party to take action.. cos i got that issue oso... they will be coming to rectify.

Hmmmm, got the same problem... flushing power like weak sia... need to double flush at times... most of the time in fact

i guess i oso having the problem of basin becoming pink especially need the tap area?

Cool! what actually happen, we dun know.

But i know ECTC will be asking PUB to come into my unit for water testing.

Initally, they sending plumber. but i wrote back stating i am surprise their plumber so powerful one.. can tell water contents.

Then they call me back, say will arrange with HDB.

Also asked them why China constuction still doing BIG SCALE retification. Does that mean these units all problematic? got safety or not?

The reddish-pink color frequently noted in bathrooms on shower stalls, tubs, tile, toilets, sinks, toothbrush holders and on pets’ water bowls is caused by [...]

Let's see if PUB can identify the cause & what follow-up action they propose. This should be fun. WOOOoooHOOOooo!