Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

A friend of my cousin who is living in Linear Green saw a flasher at Blk 221C around 7pm last night.

The flasher hid behind the door of a staircase. She had just lodged a police report.

The flasher is a Chinese, about 1.78m, well built.

Please kindly inform all the females in your house to be extra careful.

Seems we need to start a Citizen-on-Patrol watchgroup soon. Anyway unlike older hdb blks where the staircase is frequently used by citizens, the LG design somewhat isolate the staircase area. A potential crime spot area. Perhaps we can propose to install CCTV cameras there as a preventive measure.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ya.. the switches are poor in-term of workmanship.. one of my switches wire melted due to the poor workmanship by the cheena worker during installation...

flat are 'affordable' cos they think that during econ crisis, we will have pay increment, more jobs, etc.. n as stable as ah gong companies..

Agreed.. stairs are potential crime spots..

Hi guys,

It will be good to consolidate our request to LG RC. I am sure they are the right channel we should voice our concern.

By the way, for switches, what actually happen? It break due to installation? or due to built? Cos the switch are from MK..

Hi guys,

It will be good to consolidate our request to LG RC. I am sure they are the right channel we should voice our concern.

By the way, for switches, what actually happen? It break due to installation? or due to built? Cos the switch are from MK..

is the wire behind.. suspect the worker when installing it tighten it too near the ' heating point ' that caused it to melt... anyway is rectified.. so ok lo..

tot RC members stay in LG oso? so if got problems they would have already sound out..

Any Linear Greeners encountered mosquitoes in their residences?

How many Linear Greener's light switches have snapped broken?

China Construction provides finishing of piss poor quality. Construction cost of each unit of Linear Green is less than S$98,799.

one of my light switch snapped broken months ago.. end up buy back the same brand and fix it back myself..

was thinking is this covered by hdb?? :D

Hi guys,

the switch cover just snapped when i turn it on..ya from MK so i went to buy back and fix it back..the cover seems filmsy..

one of my light switch snapped broken months ago.. end up buy back the same brand and fix it back myself..

was thinking is this covered by hdb?? :D

Within the 1 year defect liability period, it is. The DLP is effective from the date of sale. During the one-year DLP, HDB will rectify defects in the flat reported by the flat owner. Please note that defects arising from the flat owner's renovation works or usage are not covered by the DLP.

Related news on TCMR

Some town councils have said there are households who owe more than three to five years of HDB service and conservancy (S&C) charges.

This follows the National Development Ministry's announcement that it will use S&C arrears management as an indicator for the town council framework report.

It said this is because there are currently no penalties for not paying the S&C charges.

Town councils said they have requested HDB to withhold parking labels of debtors until they have paid up. = Some can afford to drive car & don't wish to pay S&C fees.

They added that debtors will have their S&C fees deducted from their Community Care Grants.

Yishun Central said a large portion of debtors deliberately default on payment.

They currently face S&C arrears of close to S$10,000.

Over 1,200 households in Aljunied owe more than three months of S&C charges.

Town Councils said the report does put pressure on them to perform.

But they will look into individual household problems and render support, if needed.

Ho Geok Choo, MP, West Coast GRC, said: "I support the fact that for hardcore cases, we have to be very stringent about it. We can then better manage the number of bad debt cases. Because if you really help the genuine cases and you tackle the hardcore cases, you actually can bring down the numbers.

Meaning some Linear Greeners 8| inadvertently breeding mosquitoes........

So many high FLOOR!!!!!!! WTH HDB DOING!!!! But the price is sweet....

No BLK Unit sqm Price

1 219A 02-06 97 $385,800

2 219B 09-22 87 $364,000

3 219C 09-112 87 $357,400

4 219C 12-112 87 $360,400

5 219C 05-116 94 $393,800

6 219D 10-108 94 $400,000

7 220C 10-28 87 $365,000

8 221A 10-70 87 $361,700

9 221A 16-70 87 $367,700

10 221B 06-84 94 $395,400

11 221C 06-92 94 $395,400

12 221C 07-92 94 $397,000

13 221C 07-96 97 $400,600

Meaning some Linear Greeners 8| inadvertently breeding mosquitoes........

I would agree so. One night I sit there using PC, can managed to kill 2 mosquitoes. And it's the 2nd time within a year.

I understand that Linear Green flats are relatively new and probably no resale units will be available for another few years. But I am curious how much would a 5-room unit fetch if it is in the resale market? anyone got any ideas?