Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bluelit3

Where To Buy Good Chinese Calligraphy Brush Set?

Hehee. Yup, there are alot of prices and designs..until I can't decide what I want. I also need advise on how to hang leh. Got 4 brushes..so if 1 brush = 1 hook, I need 4 hooks on the wall. Wanted to frame inside a photo frame then hang up, but cant find a size to house them (either too big or too small).

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hehee. Yup, there are alot of prices and designs..until I can't decide what I want. I also need advise on how to hang leh. Got 4 brushes..so if 1 brush = 1 hook, I need 4 hooks on the wall. Wanted to frame inside a photo frame then hang up, but cant find a size to house them (either too big or too small).

can bring to those poster framing shops - most can frame it up like a nice poster(3D)!!!

there are 2 shops in Brash Brasah Complex that specialized in Chinese calligraphy or painting materials. Both are just next to each other at level 2. One of the shop name is Si Bao Zhai but I cant remember the other one. But it is ok, if you find Si Bao Zhai then the other one is next to it.

The uncle is friendly. Bought a small brush there before :)

there are 2 shops in Brash Brasah Complex that specialized in Chinese calligraphy or painting materials. Both are just next to each other at level 2. One of the shop name is Si Bao Zhai but I cant remember the other one. But it is ok, if you find Si Bao Zhai then the other one is next to it.

I have recently start learning chinese calligraphy 2 months back.

My teacher recommended me to this shop which located at bras basah complex near bugis mrt.

#Just sharing

I got their address online : 231 Bain Street
#02-31 Bras Basah Complex
Singapore 180231 (see map)+65 6339xxxx

I was so lost on the calligraphy items that i want to buy initially and know nuts about it.

i was surprised that their staff guides me through on the items i want to purchase.

I find their service quite good too.