Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jeremylm

Mr Lim's New Family

ok... Time for some updates.....

Kitchen Basin done after the hacking of 2 wall tiles.....

img5995zp2.th.jpg img5996hk9.th.jpg

img5997ct0.th.jpg Black Silicon around the basin.....

img5998eo5.th.jpg Now my Basin is no more slanted...... :notti:

img5999sh4.th.jpg Kitchen sink is up with Black Silicon.....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

WAH new door and the black framed balcony door so nice!! slightly tinted somemore.

*congrats* really ready for u alr... Can't wait to see it with furniture.

hahaha... no la... no $$ to change door man..... Juz paint the door.....But it look just as new......

Suddenly thinking if we should paint the door white instead.... Hee.....

Furniture will need to be on hold first as now hard on cash..... :( Got so many things to settle.....

hahahaha..... Actually April asked us to paint them White... But i dare not...... First, we scared it cant match and look awkward and second, difficult to clean and will stain easily..... So easier, better to stick back the same color..... Hee......

Tomorrow is CLEANING DAY and mounting of our TV onto the MBR wall!!!!!!!

We are going to clean our house tomorrow and hopefully to make the place spick and span!!!

By next week hopefully the steel racks for the storeroom will be up.... Any one has any recommendation????

We just found out that the toilet curtain rod from IKEA cannot be mounted from to the walls of the toilet and we are scare the kids will pull the curtain and the whole rod will fall down. We got our contractor to find a stainless steel holder and she manage to find from Adamas but it is more expensive den our rod. The holder cost $44 for both toilets. The holder looks like those being used in the wardrobe.

So if u guys are buying the curtain rod from IKEA, pls take note of that.

Thanks!

haha... Thanks thanks....

Picture sometimes can be deceiving... heeee..... The floor is full of those white dust (no idea what is that)... Make the whole place so dusty...... Duno need to wash the floor or sweep for how many times...

Maybe i should take a pic of my leg after walking round the house to see how dirty the floor is..... :notti:

haha... Thanks thanks....

Picture sometimes can be deceiving... heeee..... The floor is full of those white dust (no idea what is that)... Make the whole place so dusty...... Duno need to wash the floor or sweep for how many times...

Maybe i should take a pic of my leg after walking round the house to see how dirty the floor is..... :notti:

li know how is it like.. earn from one of the discussion thread here - think by Mcbae.. use a feather duster and sweep the entire floor first then vaccum it. :D

li know how is it like.. earn from one of the discussion thread here - think by Mcbae.. use a feather duster and sweep the entire floor first then vaccum it. :D

ok...

So its time to get a feather duster..

I will try and let you all know if its good. =P

Thanks

Room Door Knobs & Door Stopper changed & installed

img5991mu9.th.jpg img5990au9.th.jpg

Hey!! I choose this laminate for my kitchen cabinets also!! The pattern very nice hor. :good:

Edited by Ami

hahaha... Ya... I love the design at first sight lo..... And my stool matches with the shoe cabinet... Hee....

In fact wanted to have the MBR for this design too but.... saw another newer design which I also like... so we have it for the MBR wardrobe....