Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frostyflake

1 Dog, 9 Cats & 2 Human Pets

pee prob.. i used to hav this prob with my cats that alread left me..

don think they change.. usu caused by nervous esp when they start to pee, someone jump at them.. usu from young they are not prob trained already..

one way is try to notice the time when he/she will urine.. usu after meal.. bring it to it's litter tray when u noticed it start to show signs that it will pee.. normally they do it after meal if u had a heavy meal in the day and once in the night. the est of time they sleep. i guess this will solve partial prob..

in the book, the advise us to use vinegar but i think we human also might not lik the smell..

in the end, i don hav tis prob cause one kill by stray dog, the other jus passed away recently.

u stay which part of hougang? really like ur big house, so beautiful..

any pics of them settling in ur house?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hey frosty,...that time i dun want disturb you mah....cos you sure will be bz with your wedding mah...keke :)

now your wedding ove rliao,...i will sure go your hse to disturb...keke :0

hey hey, your photos ready liao bor??? i wanna see leh....keke :0

if not yet ready, i help you CHASE wansheng for it......hahaha :D

Very cool DIY water feature! How did u do it? Did u ask ur ID to do the base for u and u buy the glass cubes or..? Nice nice!

Agree with apple, should put the decals!!!!! :wub::wub: Are they fr Wink?

thanks! hahaha think i used the wrong word la, it's not truly 'DIY' as we nv do anything ourselves, think ala carte or custom make more appropriate. We custom made the fibre glass tank as we need a big one that will cover the area underneath the stairway. Then we bought the cubes separately, original design for the cubes were meant to be stacked one on top of the others, but we wanted to spread evenly across the length. Pumps n spotlight bought from same company and they setup for us. We do not like the standard water feature bricks as it doesn't match our design, so we ask my ID to do a boxup for us, and use the leftover tiles from my MBR toilet to tile it up, the effect was better than I had expected so pretty happy about it :D

Think i can try experiment with the decals, i bought them from ebay. But the only thing i'm worried is the cleaning part. Now its bare and i already have problem cleaning the upper level glasses, i wonder if i use too much strength will the decal come off?? :o

pee prob.. i used to hav this prob with my cats that alread left me..

don think they change.. usu caused by nervous esp when they start to pee, someone jump at them.. usu from young they are not prob trained already..

one way is try to notice the time when he/she will urine.. usu after meal.. bring it to it's litter tray when u noticed it start to show signs that it will pee.. normally they do it after meal if u had a heavy meal in the day and once in the night. the est of time they sleep. i guess this will solve partial prob..

in the book, the advise us to use vinegar but i think we human also might not lik the smell..

in the end, i don hav tis prob cause one kill by stray dog, the other jus passed away recently.

u stay which part of hougang? really like ur big house, so beautiful..

any pics of them settling in ur house?

summer, yah think very hard to change leh but we are still trying loh.. we tried that method long time ago but she's a really stubborn girl. Oh dear, you must b really sad that time... so now you have how many left with you?

thanks! mine is right next the Punggol CC there, haven't took their pics but very soon haha

hey frosty,...that time i dun want disturb you mah....cos you sure will be bz with your wedding mah...keke :)

now your wedding ove rliao,...i will sure go your hse to disturb...keke :0

hey hey, your photos ready liao bor??? i wanna see leh....keke :0

if not yet ready, i help you CHASE wansheng for it......hahaha :D

haven't leh, last week just went to choose album only, the whole world is chasing me for the photos! hahha :D

thanks! hahaha think i used the wrong word la, it's not truly 'DIY' as we nv do anything ourselves, think ala carte or custom make more appropriate. We custom made the fibre glass tank as we need a big one that will cover the area underneath the stairway. Then we bought the cubes separately, original design for the cubes were meant to be stacked one on top of the others, but we wanted to spread evenly across the length. Pumps n spotlight bought from same company and they setup for us. We do not like the standard water feature bricks as it doesn't match our design, so we ask my ID to do a boxup for us, and use the leftover tiles from my MBR toilet to tile it up, the effect was better than I had expected so pretty happy about it :D

Think i can try experiment with the decals, i bought them from ebay. But the only thing i'm worried is the cleaning part. Now its bare and i already have problem cleaning the upper level glasses, i wonder if i use too much strength will the decal come off?? :o

Hehehe.. icic. Well, it's still one and only in the world. Whh is pretty great! :P Thanks for the explanation!

Have u tried using those glass cleaners like Kleen? Should be pretty easy to clean woh. Spray spray, wait abit, then clean off. :) Then like that won't need to use too much strength and the decals wun cme off liao loh.

Niceeeeeee :wub::wub::wub:

Is ur back facing the kitchen entrance when u r cooking? I heard that it's not very good woh. So now i headache with my kitchen design, cuz my ideal layout sth like urs.

Ur living rm painting nice! Did u buy at the same place as ur Fu painting? Tink it's the painting shop at Turf City, opp Hokkaido Japanese Restaurant rite? *the ala cart buffet there yummy!*

wow macky is double my dog's age! so good, hope my dog can live as long as macky! can't imagine my life without her! they looked quite alike leh, except mine is tan color, macky is black rite? Also pointed ears haah, and abit chubby body :notti:

remember having correct supplements is very important, cos when they gets older the immune system will drop.

hehehe....we both chubby chubby :dancingqueen:

more pics :)

Kitchen

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2416.jpg

IMG_2417.jpg

Laundry area

IMG_2418.jpg

swee swee EM! Hmmm.....still wondering the layout of your kitchen. U hacked the utility room right? Cant make out where u placed the fridge as its near to the kitchen door but from your hob, can see there's another door to the left. Blur liao

swee swee EM! Hmmm.....still wondering the layout of your kitchen. U hacked the utility room right? Cant make out where u placed the fridge as its near to the kitchen door but from your hob, can see there's another door to the left. Blur liao

ya lor,....i also trying to figure out the layout now....keke :)

but nvm, i'll be going to visit frosty soon,....will see see and will hv a clearer pix of the new layout...haha :)

Nice Gate n Door! How much isit ah - for both and where u got them??

------------------------------

our new gate and door, love this gate very much. It's wrought iron, but different from the conventional wrought iron design, i love the clean, simple and modern look. I also don't have to buy netting for the bottom as it's too small for my dog/cats to sneak out

IMG_2404.jpg

------------------------------

Hehehe.. icic. Well, it's still one and only in the world. Whh is pretty great! :P Thanks for the explanation!

Have u tried using those glass cleaners like Kleen? Should be pretty easy to clean woh. Spray spray, wait abit, then clean off. :) Then like that won't need to use too much strength and the decals wun cme off liao loh.

thanks angel! Yup i'm using Kleen now, great glass cleaner i wd say! Inside panel i can clean no prob, but it's the outside i have prob. i used those long handle mop to clean with Kleen but in the end, got those mop marks, can't clean properly :(

Niceeeeeee :wub::wub::wub:

Is ur back facing the kitchen entrance when u r cooking? I heard that it's not very good woh. So now i headache with my kitchen design, cuz my ideal layout sth like urs.

Ur living rm painting nice! Did u buy at the same place as ur Fu painting? Tink it's the painting shop at Turf City, opp Hokkaido Japanese Restaurant rite? *the ala cart buffet there yummy!*

My FSM said it's ok, but I must have a kitchen door installed. Hmm think i forgot to take pic of the door :P

Yup same shop, FSM asked me to put a gold painting at the foyer and a green painting in the living room. Very cheap only leh, i spend only $430 for both paintings. I've not been to the turf club one, only the marina sq b4 they closed that branch. Wah, i must go turf city try the buffet liao :D

wah see your picture makes me want to gate-crash liao :wub: :wub:

U r welcome anytime apple!

i love the stairway....very swee

remember having correct supplements is very important, cos when they gets older the immune system will drop.

hehehe....we both chubby chubby :dancingqueen:

yah lor, i managed to get Spot (my girl's name) to go back to slim & fit body. But my mom kept feeding feeding her until now she fat again 8|8|

NICE SWEE house!

ya lor,....i also trying to figure out the layout now....keke :)

but nvm, i'll be going to visit frosty soon,....will see see and will hv a clearer pix of the new layout...haha :)

Thanks hello & jessie! yah i had quite a big change for the foyer/utility area. i post the floorplan again so u all can see more clearly :) i sealed up the original door at the foyer, but shifted the wall inside, so that my foyer is bigger, and shrunk my utility room. The new door is inside the kitchen beside my oven.

layout_plan__final_.jpg

Nice Gate n Door! How much isit ah - for both and where u got them??

hi huichin, the gate i got it from metalworld, they are located at causeway point. It costs me $700, includes measurement and installation. They will provide a set of 7 keys, as the lady says the keylock is from germany and the key is super hard to duplicate. They have really nice designs! I was deciding between these 3 before i settled on the Unity design (middle one) as it's more pet friendly :D

ret-hall1.jpgunity_new.jpgverti_new.jpg

As for all our doors, we got it at cost as it's directly from my hubby's family's factory.

Edited by frostyflake