Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lin

Univonna @ Furniture Mall

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
alamak no lah... my house only ready end of year mah, how they deliver when my house not ready?? ;p is me kiasu, book so many months in advance... ;p

Not afraid company go bust? Then deposit how?

cheers

What?! they take 1 year to deliver!!!

alamak no lah... my house only ready end of year mah, how they deliver when my house not ready?? ;p is me kiasu, book so many months in advance... ;p

Thanks for ur reply... i went down to their sungei kadut branch (not in IFC) and bought our bedframe + 2 seater recliner (paris) from them... but delivery only end of year... haha... looking forward to getting it!

What?! they take 1 year to deliver!!!

Thanks for ur reply... i went down to their sungei kadut branch (not in IFC) and bought our bedframe + 2 seater recliner (paris) from them... but delivery only end of year... haha... looking forward to getting it!

Hi all,

I thought this thread could use an update.

The wifey and I spent 3 1/2 hours at IFC Sungei Kadut and I think I sat on 75% of the sofas there.

There was one value for money sofa that was decent at King's, but UNivonna had two sofas that were very very good.

Unfortunately, the one I liked most was a bit out my price range, but I got an L-Shape that was damned comfy AND had a recliner!

How sexy is that?!?!

I'll update this again in mid December when we've used the sofa for a few weeks and I can give more comments. Sales staff are very good though.

Im also using Univonna leather sofa (Model : BEN 2 seater sofa - 2 sets). its still in excellent condition after 1.5 years usage. As Elfe mentioned.

the sofa is very spacious(not your regular size sofa) & comfortable.

Cheers

Hi all,

I thought this thread could use an update.

The wifey and I spent 3 1/2 hours at IFC Sungei Kadut and I think I sat on 75% of the sofas there.

There was one value for money sofa that was decent at King's, but UNivonna had two sofas that were very very good.

Unfortunately, the one I liked most was a bit out my price range, but I got an L-Shape that was damned comfy AND had a recliner!

How sexy is that?!?!

I'll update this again in mid December when we've used the sofa for a few weeks and I can give more comments. Sales staff are very good though.

digging up a old thread ....

visited SFC yesterday. we are quite set on getting a recliner 3 and 2 seater. of all the shops there, we felt most well served at univonna. the sales guy was frank and was very patient with my questions. the price was alright too.....but will squeeze him somemore when i am ready to place order.

went to check out the carpet, me & my wife saw the carpet and was "wowed".. haha. we have a weak spot for bling bling stuffs.

current promotion was $439. got it at a lower price. was served by anna. very good service too. suprisingly this time sugei kadut cannot give me a better price compared to FM when i called the guy i brought my sofa from. :unsure:

I bought just a 400 bucks carpet from Winnie the funny auntie. Took 3 visits and few weeks on and off to decide. Yet her service was ever friendly and warm. She say she knew young people know how to research on the net b4 buying anything. So she says honest way of business is the only way.

Bought a Rugg from her, made in China. We tried pulling the shimmers from the rugg, its not very easy to fall off. Went to another shop, the owner say made in turkey, we just tried pulling the shimmers, it drops easily. Then Winnie says China also got good ones, no need to bluff customers made in Turkey or Italy L O L