Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lin

Univonna @ Furniture Mall

hmmm strange, no ones can confirm the 5 yrs warranty whether including the foam stiffness or not? :rolleyes:

hold on.... they issue a warranty card. let me dig my card and read it first.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest melancholic
hi,

can i have the lady's name?

i've gotten better prices from sungei kadut compared to furniture mall but if i can get the same price from furniture mall, it would be ideal as its quite difficult for me to make my way to there.

Think her name is Anna... I'll have to ask my wife to check the namecard.

Think it's the sales person bah. The lady at FM gave me quite a big discount.. and even told me to check out their other outlet at Chin Swee .. take note of the model number.. and come back to her, so she can give bigger discounts as a package.

hi,

can i have the lady's name?

i've gotten better prices from sungei kadut compared to furniture mall but if i can get the same price from furniture mall, it would be ideal as its quite difficult for me to make my way to there.

I just brought a 3 seater sofa from them at their Sungei Kadut branch instead of at Furniture Mall. Seem like it is more negotiable at Sungei Kadut than at Furniture Mall. Then again it could be due to the sale person that I spoke to at Furniture Mall who wasn't ready to barge much on the price. In the end, the same sofa set I got it cheaper by almost S$300 less at their Sungei Kadut branch.

Hi, that's great!!! So the 5 year warranty card, is it clearly stated warranty on the structure and the foam stiffness?

Guest melancholic
I just brought a 3 seater sofa from them at their Sungei Kadut branch instead of at Furniture Mall. Seem like it is more negotiable at Sungei Kadut than at Furniture Mall. Then again it could be due to the sale person that I spoke to at Furniture Mall who wasn't ready to barge much on the price. In the end, the same sofa set I got it cheaper by almost S$300 less at their Sungei Kadut branch.

Think it's the sales person bah. The lady at FM gave me quite a big discount.. and even told me to check out their other outlet at Chin Swee .. take note of the model number.. and come back to her, so she can give bigger discounts as a package.

Hi guys, needs feedback, anyone brought anything from them? As I planning to get alot of stuffs from them.

Thanks

The lady at the furniture mall outlet.. can't remember her name... a bit on the shorter side,.. she's very nice to talk to. And can press her for discounts... it's a buyer's market now. She threw in 10-15 % discount for me.. + waive GST and shipping... but I haven't bought yet.. cos I don't want to be saddled with another purchase in case it doesn't match my reno work.. so waiting to confirm the ID and reno work first. As it is, i'm already saddled with a $2k deposit with the @#$#@$% Inch Design, ... u can check out the thread on Co'zy to hear my sad story...

Hi, thanks for the information. The sad story has been deleted? U may wanna pm yr story then.

thanks

Edited by blackcar

they are good, coz they are a manufacturer themselves. not like many other shops where they depend on outsourced factories.

i bought a sofa from them. i think its EAST sofa, if i'm not wrong. so far, its been good and so comfy and huge to sleep on it.

price is cheap.... i must say price is cheap coz of the nice design and quality.

they give 5 years warranty.

Hi thanks for the feeback, the 5 years warranty thingy. Is is clearly written on the card said its covers the structure and foam stiffness too?

thanks

Hi guys, needs feedback, anyone brought anything from them? As I planning to get alot of stuffs from them.

Thanks

they are good, coz they are a manufacturer themselves. not like many other shops where they depend on outsourced factories.

i bought a sofa from them. i think its EAST sofa, if i'm not wrong. so far, its been good and so comfy and huge to sleep on it.

price is cheap.... i must say price is cheap coz of the nice design and quality.

they give 5 years warranty.

Guest melancholic
Hey, u guys rock!!! thanks for the infro. After reading, i guess is quite "safe" to get it from them too. I personally like their design. I intend to get most of my stuffs from them such as, dinning set, sofa set, bed set, tv console and many more. I m impress is that most of their product comes with 5 yrs warranty, as for sofa set, it's covers from structure till the foam stiffness!!! I think is not common in the market that products comes with 5 yrs warranty, including the foam stiffness rite? Can anyone confirm on this?

Just wanna give my 2 cents worth, is important that sofa set comes with foam warranty too. Coz two yrs ago, i paid for a set of sofa which above market rate thinking that it will last at least couple of more years. Unfortunately is not, the sofa set stiffness is gone and the warranty does not cover for the foam stiffness, only the structure. U tell me, what's the point having a solid structure where the foam stiffness is gone rite? especially on the backrest. Now i need to use another cushion cover to act as the backrest!!! Some suggest upholstery, i suggest to dump it away!!! that's me, i guess!!! lolz

cheers

The lady at the furniture mall outlet.. can't remember her name... a bit on the shorter side,.. she's very nice to talk to. And can press her for discounts... it's a buyer's market now. She threw in 10-15 % discount for me.. + waive GST and shipping... but I haven't bought yet.. cos I don't want to be saddled with another purchase in case it doesn't match my reno work.. so waiting to confirm the ID and reno work first. As it is, i'm already saddled with a $2k deposit with the @#$#@$% Inch Design, ... u can check out the thread on Co'zy to hear my sad story...

Hey, u guys rock!!! thanks for the infro. After reading, i guess is quite "safe" to get it from them too. I personally like their design. I intend to get most of my stuffs from them such as, dinning set, sofa set, bed set, tv console and many more. I m impress is that most of their product comes with 5 yrs warranty, as for sofa set, it's covers from structure till the foam stiffness!!! I think is not common in the market that products comes with 5 yrs warranty, including the foam stiffness rite? Can anyone confirm on this?

Just wanna give my 2 cents worth, is important that sofa set comes with foam warranty too. Coz two yrs ago, i paid for a set of sofa which above market rate thinking that it will last at least couple of more years. Unfortunately is not, the sofa set stiffness is gone and the warranty does not cover for the foam stiffness, only the structure. U tell me, what's the point having a solid structure where the foam stiffness is gone rite? especially on the backrest. Now i need to use another cushion cover to act as the backrest!!! Some suggest upholstery, i suggest to dump it away!!! that's me, i guess!!! lolz

cheers

I ordered my dining table from them last year. Winnie, the only sale person from furniture mall outlet gave me the best service and price. The rest of SA at diff outlets sucks.

They delivered a clear glass top instead of a black one which I requested. But they took it back and deliver the next day (if I remember correctly).

So far ok ba? ;)