Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lin

Univonna @ Furniture Mall

If warranty is not a problem, I would suggest that u purchase from neighbor furniture shops…

I have went to a few shops, and they are about 3-500 cheaper..

However, warranty from neighbor shops last only 2 years, where I under manufacture offers 5 yrs (If I din rem wrongly)

Do check the previous threads, some bro/sis encountered some discrepancy with their delivered product.

Anyway, I’ll most likely order sofa with them, coz I like the high rest and sitting angle.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guest melancholic
Hi guys, needs feedback, anyone brought anything from them? As I planning to get alot of stuffs from them.

Thanks

I'm also considering them. But I think their most value for money products are still their sofas. Other items like dining table, especially the extendable ones (regardless glass top or marble top)... I find the quality good, but price-wise I'm not prepared to pay that much.

I'm also looking for feedback on their actual product quality when delivered and their customer service (ie. delivery schedule etc)

I bought my 5-in-1 super single pull out bed from them, hope everything is smooth.

Delivery is on 19th july, will update when bed arrived.

My sympathies.. more like a BAD Apple! :bleah:

hi..

bought a L-shape furniture from Sungnei Kadut Red Apple... Asked me to wait for 3 hours on delivery day and no one showed up or called after I waited for 3 hrs. So called them up and asked what is going on. I was lectured by my sales person that I should understand their situations as they not only have me to deliver so I should wait patiently. What a great attitude she has? I decided to wait until 7pm although my delivery schedule is from 3 to 5 pm. Yet again no one called me or showed up. Very frustrated. I made a big mistake choosing Red apple. So whoever looking to buy furnitures, pls be careful with this issue.

P.S. No intention of causing harm to anyone. Just sharing my bad experience.

hi..

bought a L-shape furniture from Sungnei Kadut Red Apple... Asked me to wait for 3 hours on delivery day and no one showed up or called after I waited for 3 hrs. So called them up and asked what is going on. I was lectured by my sales person that I should understand their situations as they not only have me to deliver so I should wait patiently. What a great attitude she has? I decided to wait until 7pm although my delivery schedule is from 3 to 5 pm. Yet again no one called me or showed up. Very frustrated. I made a big mistake choosing Red apple. So whoever looking to buy furnitures, pls be careful with this issue.

P.S. No intention of causing harm to anyone. Just sharing my bad experience.

Castilla/Casa Italy/Courts "Italian" leather uses italian cowhide. Assembly line could be in South east Asia. Casa Italy has a "manufacturing" workshop in Sungei Kadut hor.

Unless we're talking about top of the range sofas. Prices starts from $5K & above.

Cheers

Vince

yup yup agree with you ;) ..the Italian leather brand i saw is almost twice the price compared to other normal leather brand

Castilla/Casa Italy/Courts "Italian" leather uses italian cowhide. Assembly line could be in South east Asia. Casa Italy has a "manufacturing" workshop in Sungei Kadut hor.

Unless we're talking about top of the range sofas. Prices starts from $5K & above.

Cheers

Vince

oh.... thanks for enlighting me!! :dancingqueen:

i'm a noob when it comes to furnishing :lol:

hmm... in this case, just wondering...

is the pricing a bit steep for sofas made in malaysia?

heard dat castilla or casa italy has comparable prices for the sofa but made in italy or other places....

just a thought :P

Cheers

Vince

I bought my dinning set from them. Good service and on the dot delivery with everything wrapped nicely.

If I were to nit pick, there is one slight scratch on the edge but I quickly used a black paint to touch and cannot be seen liaos. :)

the sales person in sg kadut used the "made in sg" as a marketing pitch, and blah...blah...blah.. all the good things associated with it being made in SG.

do u mean all the sofas?

this is something that i've forgotten to ask...

just wondering, is there any concern of the sofa is a ade in SG product? :dunno:

hmm... in this case, just wondering...

is the pricing a bit steep for sofas made in malaysia?

heard dat castilla or casa italy has comparable prices for the sofa but made in italy or other places....

just a thought :P

do u mean all the sofas?

this is something that i've forgotten to ask...

just wondering, is there any concern of the sofa is a ade in SG product? :dunno:

Their sofa is made in Malaysia. They have a factory in JB. Think its in Skudai. As mention by Winnie (sales lady). Their dining table etc etc are made in China.

Cheers

Vince