Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
weixiaobao

My First Humble Lodge At Jurong West...

wth~!!! if i were u.. i dun even wana pay for the sand~! this is ridiculious leh.... tink BSC reali like to smoke ppl... dun tel me u gona pay e additional 250?! tink e best is write to hdb....

Ya man.. after they hand over then I go talk to the contractor. If he still want to charge me that 250 then I go to HDB.

Yawnz.. super busy nowadays.. no time to go find pictures man. maybe this weekend I go boon lay library see see look look..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Haha Fatimah coming.. better put coupon if u dun have season parking like missysg.. :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Original MBR drawing.. but I dropped it. Now thinking of reinstating that..

But wanna change the feature wall.. very plain and it cost me 1460 bucks!

Any comments?

Edited by weixiaobao

Hai today went to check and doubt they can hand over tomolo (which they say they will).

Still got skirting haven do and the groutiing also not done. can finish in one day? haiz..

If they really cannot finish, I going to talk to TO liao.. knn pay them still so slow.. :furious:

Edited by weixiaobao

Hai today went to check and doubt they can hand over tomolo (which they say they will).

Still got skirting haven do and the groutiing also not done. can finish in one day? haiz..

If they really cannot finish, I going to talk to TO liao.. knn pay them still so slow.. :furious:

Have you pay them for the sand and the skirting yet ?

If not , talk to your T.O first . Cause if SO hollow till they need to buy sand then it is a existing defect which should not back-charge to you.

Also make sure to check thru all the tiles again for hollow . In-case they do a shabby job on it .

For MBR, i suggest not going with that, the STICKs might hit ur head if you wake up. and you cannot lean against the feature wall

For MBR, i suggest not going with that, the STICKs might hit ur head if you wake up. and you cannot lean against the feature wall

Hmm any good suggestions for a bed head? BEst is can DIY. :notti:

Hmm any good suggestions for a bed head? BEst is can DIY. :notti:

check out mist's blog

she DIY her own bedhead and the end result is :good:

really :bow: :bow: to her

yup! she put down step by step to DIY the head bed and she is really good!

Yeah I saw liao! From her description sounds really easy hor..

Just told my wife.. and she says I cant do it! haha

Think I can PM misty and ask her how to do it..

Yeah I saw liao! From her description sounds really easy hor..

Just told my wife.. and she says I cant do it! haha

Think I can PM misty and ask her how to do it..

Met my ID in the afternoon to see drawings and make changes to the drawings..

Make quite a bit of changes to the MBR, living room feature wall + false ceiling and the kitchen cabinet color.

My ID complain la.. say I keep making changes, then he provide me with 2 sets of drawings already I still change then he still got to draw, say 2 drawings is the normal number that IDs provide their clients, 3rd one is out of goodwill..

Is that the case??? Quotation also never say there's a limit to the number of drawings.

Just feel like bitching..

WAs thinking abt this while I was having lunch at Jurong point and realise:

(1) He only provide me with 2 drawings - one for living room and one for MBR when he was still trying to get my business.

(2) Then he changed again after another round of discussion ----> This time show me kitchen, MBR and living room and work area.

(3) Today send me all 5 drawings --> Wardrobe area, kitchen, MBR, living room and study area.

Only the 2nd time (And I only ask him to change feature wall and false ceiliing for living room, and MBR cos not sure want to do feature wall or not). Study area and warwdrobe pass liao. Kitchen only left minor changes to the color and some changes to the handles.

Hmm too demanding of me? Dunno how difficult it is to change a drawing but tot the drawings are there for me to see and then if ok then proceed with carpentry. If not ok , cannot change? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

But ok. at least he willing to change now.. hope can get the reno started soon.

Oh.. demolition work starting this week.. :drunk::drunk:

Anyway today went to furniture mall to scout for dining set, bedframe, console etc etc..

Chance upon this shop Siang Yiang cos I saw a 3 for dunno $795 sign or something like dat and being Singaporean, I went in see see peep peep.

Hoho my wife "love at first sight" with this bedframe..

Mybedframe1.jpg

Another view

Mybedframe.jpg

So got the display set.

Next stop, we ended up at tradehub... been eyeing this sofa for a while and finally decided to drop by Leads furniture and get it.. reach there at 830pm and think they almost done for the day lolz.

Was trying to differentiate between PU and leather cos the sales person say its half leather (the black part).

3m long, with detachable daybed and ottoman.

Anyway, heck la.. my wife love at first sight (think a month ago haha) so got it lo.. slightly exceed our budget but oh well.. :sport-smiley-004:

View - without ottoman (not displayed)

Sofa1.jpg

Another view.

Sofa4.jpg

Edited by weixiaobao

Mybedframe1.jpg

Another view

Mybedframe.jpg

I do not advise any feature wall for ur Master bedroom cos the design may ran out of fashion in few year times and more maintenance. :no::no:

Keep it simple with a Bedhead and two side table with a romatic table lamps can create a good sleeping enviroment. :P

I like the above bedframe. :thumbs up:

Met my ID in the afternoon to see drawings and make changes to the drawings..

Make quite a bit of changes to the MBR, living room feature wall + false ceiling and the kitchen cabinet color.

My ID complain la.. say I keep making changes, then he provide me with 2 sets of drawings already I still change then he still got to draw, say 2 drawings is the normal number that IDs provide their clients, 3rd one is out of goodwill..

Is that the case??? Quotation also never say there's a limit to the number of drawings.

Just feel like bitching..

WAs thinking abt this while I was having lunch at Jurong point and realise:

(1) He only provide me with 2 drawings - one for living room and one for MBR when he was still trying to get my business.

(2) Then he changed again after another round of discussion ----> This time show me kitchen, MBR and living room and work area.

(3) Today send me all 5 drawings --> Wardrobe area, kitchen, MBR, living room and study area.

Only the 2nd time (And I only ask him to change feature wall and false ceiliing for living room, and MBR cos not sure want to do feature wall or not). Study area and warwdrobe pass liao. Kitchen only left minor changes to the color and some changes to the handles.

Hmm too demanding of me? Dunno how difficult it is to change a drawing but tot the drawings are there for me to see and then if ok then proceed with carpentry. If not ok , cannot change? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

But ok. at least he willing to change now.. hope can get the reno started soon.

Oh.. demolition work starting this week.. :drunk::drunk:

Anyway today went to furniture mall to scout for dining set, bedframe, console etc etc..

Chance upon this shop Siang Yiang cos I saw a 3 for dunno $795 sign or something like dat and being Singaporean, I went in see see peep peep.

Mybedframe1.jpg

Another view

Mybedframe.jpg

So got the display set.

Next stop, we ended up at tradehub... been eyeing this sofa for a while and finally decided to drop by Leads furniture and get it.. reach there at 830pm and think they almost done for the day lolz.

Was trying to differentiate between PU and leather cos the sales person say its half leather (the black part).

3m long, with detachable daybed and ottoman.

Anyway, heck la.. my wife love at first sight (think a month ago haha) so got it lo.. slightly exceed our budget but oh well.. :sport-smiley-004:

View - without ottoman (not displayed)

Sofa1.jpg

Another view.

Sofa4.jpg

Hhmmm.....soounds like ure ID kinda lazy........heehee.....actually the number of drawings should be 1 whole set 1

as in e.g., MBR, hall, kitchen and watever is in the package, is considered as 1 set

wow, ur bedframe, good taste... very nice. Display set? no more liao meh... Hmm, where you buy from? Maybe I drop by to test the bed there. hahaha.. joking..

Your sofa, caught my eyes also, but my wife says white very hard to maintain, somemore leather cannot suka suka change colour. So get the somehow similar one (grey one) besides your sofa.

Btw, I saw your MBR drawing? the way you position your bed, seems like you would be blocking the aircon window leh.... correct?

wow, ur bedframe, good taste... very nice. Display set? no more liao meh... Hmm, where you buy from? Maybe I drop by to test the bed there. hahaha.. joking..

Your sofa, caught my eyes also, but my wife says white very hard to maintain, somemore leather cannot suka suka change colour. So get the somehow similar one (grey one) besides your sofa.

Btw, I saw your MBR drawing? the way you position your bed, seems like you would be blocking the aircon window leh.... correct?

Ya lo display set. got it at Siang Yiang. The auntie say last piece, I want to custom make also dun have liao.. my mattress 10.5inches thick will not flush with the piece at the bed end.

But heck, wife like haha

U wanna test test also cannot. The auntie kept it liao! :notti::notti: can always come my place try try when its delivered. haha

The grey sofa also nice but wife sort tio the black and white one..

For MBR, I shifting it to the other room so never block the aircon window. I combining 2 rooms. Wife like the view at the other side of the room. Face the empty patch in front of Blk 989A. The other side, pple can peep in from higher level. no privacy... :notti::notti: