Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
weixiaobao

My First Humble Lodge At Jurong West...

more cost............but nice nice ma...heehee............. :sport-smiley-003:

Now dunno nice or not.. scared scared..

sketches of my tv feature wall and my suspended shoe cabinet.

Any comments? More cost again..

4 x stainless steel rod for the suspended shoe cabinet = 250 more.. ex bo?

Edited by weixiaobao

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Progress check:

19th June - false ceiling all done up.

- Went up to my place and was glad to see all the false ceiling up.. a bit lacking is the false wall done up with plaster board.. a bit too hollow. Commented to my ID and he say he will see what he can do.. maybe put nmore cotton inside to reduce the hollowness..

More to come.. now hunting for lightings and ceiling fan!

Here comes the pictures!

Some pics of electrical works done last week:

Only manage to took one. :dancingqueen:

Myelectricallayout.jpg

Pics of ceiling work done up (just finished ydae)

False ceiling - cove lights

Covelightatlivingroom.jpg

Curtain Pelmet **** room (to hide the curtains!):

Curtainpelmet.jpg

Dining room false ceiling - cove lights again!

Diningareacovelight.jpg

More more!

False ceiling on top of bed area (MBR) - cove light again!

FalseceilingatMBR.jpg

False ceiling at study area - cove light again!

Falseceilingatstudyarea1.jpg

My sealed door - See its gone!

Sealeddoor.jpg

Seems like a lot of cove lights hor! Electrcity bill going up up up up!

Progress check:

- Went up to my place and was glad to see all the false ceiling up.. a bit lacking is the false wall done up with plaster board.. a bit too hollow. Commented to my ID and he say he will see what he can do.. maybe put nmore cotton inside to reduce the hollowness..

More to come.. now hunting for lightings and ceiling fan!

Progress check:

22nd June - False ceiling painting done; lightings bought; ceiling fan bought.

Forsee a problem with my cove lights man. Lighting shop uncle tell me that the # of T5 Osram tube that I m using for my cove light is not enuff.. will get shadow, but my ID never advise me. Will see how when the tubes are up next week.. =(

nice sofa ! if can get cheaper den 1899 den really good buy :notti::notti:

Ya man.. but bargain lots of time liao,, still cant get a better price.

Maybe you can go try your luck, but dun tell me hor :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lightings works on its way..

Got the electrician to fix up the lights yesterday, not fully completed, but post some pics up first..

Covelight at MBR with niche

CovelightatMBR.jpg

Covelight at dining area

covelightatdining.jpg

Covelight **** area

covelightatliving.jpg

Covelight at study not fixed up yet.. cos using Warm light now. very orangy, not good for study / work.

Going to change to daylight instead, will nt be able to get the effect liao..

View from corridor

Fullylitroomviewfromcorridor.jpg

Common toilet light

commontoiletlight.jpg

Niche in my study area

studyniche.jpg

ICI white paint for the ceiling - supposed to be luminatic or something.. *scratch*

ICIpaintforceiling.jpg

My uncle - Chief operation office for painting

Unclepainting.jpg

PS: Got this question inside me that I need to ask, need a licensed guy to do all the electrical points and installation of my lights?

PS: Got this question inside me that I need to ask, need a licensed guy to do all the electrical points and installation of my lights?

ermmm. i strongly think u should . what if it tripped n caught fire? who to blame. dont spent e wasted money. think twice.

ermmm. i strongly think u should . what if it tripped n caught fire? who to blame. dont spent e wasted money. think twice.

Hmm but mine electrical points and stuff have been done up.. die.

Um then you better pray that nothing has been hit as in electrical wires that sort during drilling & the configuration works. :o Maybe you can get an electrician to look at your electrical points & stuff see if everything is in order for peace of mind?

Hmm but mine electrical points and stuff have been done up.. die.

Um then you better pray that nothing has been hit as in electrical wires that sort during drilling & the configuration works. :o Maybe you can get an electrician to look at your electrical points & stuff see if everything is in order for peace of mind?

Yup yup think I will do that.

Blardy ****, my ID never tell me the electrician not licensed one.

Lucky I go ask the electrician and he say he no license, but been in this job for 10 plus years..

The point is that, all renovation is under flat owner's responsibilities according to HDB ma. So irregardless of whom you engage to do renovation works, must be registered with HDB & foremost, if any problem came up with HDB due to renovation, the responsibility will be pushed to you being the owner. I think I saw this somewhere else in the handbook provided by HDB when I collected my keys for my current place. HDB will give you the keys together with some guideline books for renovations, the don'ts and dos right? You can check that out if you have

Lucky I go ask the electrician and he say he no license, but been in this job for 10 plus years..

Edited by BunBun

eh bro, it would be your resposiblity when problem occurs. But since all the wiring done liao...........like nothing much can be done also.

However i think u can go and question your ID to see if he speaking the truth.

Air con installer also must be certified by BCA. But dun think anyone ask for their IC to verify. So keep finger cross that they dun anyhow install lor.

I think if the company is of reputable, meaning dun what CASEtrust, RCA certified or ISO certified, they wouldn't want to risk their reputation. Would they?

Air con installer also must be certified by BCA. But dun think anyone ask for their IC to verify. So keep finger cross that they dun anyhow install lor.

I think if the company is of reputable, meaning dun what CASEtrust, RCA certified or ISO certified, they wouldn't want to risk their reputation. Would they?

I think the aircon installer should be just fine since there are from Hong Tar. :sport-smiley-003:

As for the wiring, what have been done have been done.. going to ask my ID to confirm.

But he told my wife' sis that the electrician is licensed, yet electrician say he no license.

:unsure::unsure: