Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
weixiaobao

My First Humble Lodge At Jurong West...

Finally pick myself up to start my own reno blog.

Actually its my first time balloting for a flat at Jurong and I got number 812, out of ~1000 plus..

So blardy disappointed..

Those levels that we wanted bo liao.. LL... no choice. Well..layout not bad.. pretty good.

Along the way, problems everywhere.. first HLE got problems, waited 3 months, then defect rectification got problems.. then now BSC redoing my tiles and hopefully can start reno in 2nd week of June...

Now, hunting ard for furnitures - blardy xiong scouting ard for the best price.. but bought quite a bit of electrical appliances (see my signature!)

So excited...

Going to drop by furniture mall again to see see furniture... meet my ID see drawings and finalise work schedule...

Got one drawing of my living room.. any comments?

Edited by weixiaobao

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
1st to view your blog here! :horse:

btw low level is still ok la..nowadays its hard to get to ballot a flat already lo

Wow u are fast!

True true.. and the price of the same area shot up quite a bit as compared to last ballot..

And its my first time balloting! =)

Wow u are fast!

True true.. and the price of the same area shot up quite a bit as compared to last ballot..

And its my first time balloting! =)

:P Chop seat

gratz on ur new house... hope 2 see more pix soon~

:)

Cheers! will definitely do that.. hope to get some comments and insights from fellow forumers here! :dancingqueen:

spam chop :dancingqueen:

you decided on ID liao ah, that's fast :good:

btw, do be careful where you keep your tv

better to lock it into one of the rooms

Edited by applefreak

Ideally is not to put anything inside your house during your renovation........

Yup yup... My ID also very kia si.. ask me arrange for all delivery after he hand over..

He dun want to be responsible in case anything disappear..

Yo XiaoBao, Finally see u start ur reno. :dancingqueen:

Hope to see more update. :yamseng:

Hey bro. yeah! finally start my own blog.. suddenly got the motivation to write something =)

welcome to JW :) which part of JW r u at?

waitin for more pics :notti:

Hey bro.. Im at St 93 area.. the july balloting exercise. =)

spam chop :dancingqueen:

you decided on ID liao ah, that's fast :good:

btw, do be careful where you keep your tv

better to lock it into one of the rooms

Haha actually I was scouting for ID even before I collected my keys.. haha end of the day, it boils down to financial considerations =)

No need to write too much just post more pics. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

No pics yet so jsut write more first...

Just called BSC, they going to hand over to me by this sat, then i take photo of my new tiles and then post here k!

But I wanna complain!

(1) I relay all my tiles, BSC charging me for sand ~ 300 bucks, and skirting 250 x 2 .

Cos initially I changed my parquet skirting to tiles, then I decided to change ALL the tiles as BSC die die dun want to change for me.. so they do my new skirting with my NEW tiles.. so now, they charge me another 250 ~ for the labour!

How! CAn I complain or appeal to any one?

(2) My tiles initially ID say got 10%, then invoice come, i only see 5%. Ask him to check with the Company then he say now only give 5% cos of transportation hike and material costs going up.. sian half.. $$$$ fly again...

How!!!