Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Joel Ng

Does New Hdb Rules Really Helps ?

Does the new HDB rules really helps to reduce the unwanted applicant?

doesn't really think so look at the new woodland BTO

the first week applicant are quite slow but toward the end we got more than 1 flat x 3 applicant,

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Does the new HDB rules really helps to reduce the unwanted applicant?

doesn't really think so look at the new woodland BTO

the first week applicant are quite slow but toward the end we got more than 1 flat x 3 applicant,

Before the two recent BTO, it was worse....

I think before this rule, used to be like 1:5, 1:7 for every BTO. I remember mine was like 1:10, but it was ballot.

But then, this also puts addtional pressure to those who are far back in the queue to choose a unit, or face the penalty. Afterall, buying a flat is a big decision, who wants to buy when it is not your choice unit. Hopefully, HDB will exercise some flexibility in enforcing this ruling, as they have said they will.

$10 per application. Looks like it's a monthly affair and yet HDB is still reporting a deficit in earnings. It's like TOTO, makes no difference is you're a 1st timer. :bangwall:

Tried getting my HLE done but bec of new employment(not yet 3 mths) my application got rejected. Anyone was/in a similar situation? I am beginning to wonder how are the low income sole breadwinner manage to purchase a flat?

$10 per application. Looks like it's a monthly affair and yet HDB is still reporting a deficit in earnings. It's like TOTO, makes no difference is you're a 1st timer. :bangwall:

Tried getting my HLE done but bec of new employment(not yet 3 mths) my application got rejected. Anyone was/in a similar situation? I am beginning to wonder how are the low income sole breadwinner manage to purchase a flat?

R u Sure ? if i am not wrong ,on the day of appointment as long as u have an appointment letter with all the furnished details.. shd be enough .

HLE cld be done... 3mths payslip its true only when u have the 3 mths payslip..what if those who don't have ?

cannot get flat ? i doubt so.. as long have an appointment letter shd be okie...

aiyah... don't worry always try convincing the officer in charge ... nth is possible...

good luck