Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CraB

Crab's Shack

Out of curiousity, how much u paid for pergo laminates??

Is it with groove lines or no?? :D

Yup, these are the ones with groovy lines :)

On the price, it's less than the quote that we got from Goodrich. This installation is done by another company (but they also take their stock from Goodrich); price is estimated at about $5-6 per sq feet....I have to check with my ID again on the quote he got.

Nice laminates, Crab! Not quite the typical kind (with the visible grooves), but it does give a touch of class to your rooms. I like!

Thanks groovygenie! Initially I was worried that the groove would be too big, but after installation and stepping on it, it was pretty fine! Groove is actually quite small...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yup, these are the ones with groovy lines :)

On the price, it's less than the quote that we got from Goodrich. This installation is done by another company (but they also take their stock from Goodrich); price is estimated at about $5-6 per sq feet....I have to check with my ID again on the quote he got.

ic..i can see from your pictures that the laminates are laid horizontally. Any reasons for doing that?

Hi

May i know where and how much did you paid for the aroma ceiling fan?

Tks.

Hi missyling

I can't recall the exact amount actually,.....we bought a few things from the store (Universal Un), including a basin.....think the aroma's around $350 +-$10...

Hi Porkypig

No particular reasons actually......as long as the directions in all rooms are standardized it should be fine (but again, really depends on the floorplan). I thought by doing it this way, the grooves look better with the shadows due to the direction of light from the window.

Hi Crab's Shack, u engage which ID? Ur hse nicely in the process of doing up.. :dancingqueen:

My ID? He's Mr Busyman.....his name (as is commonly referred as in this forum [Mr ...]) is written on his face... ;)

CopyofDSCN1415.jpg

A peep at the toilets again, this time with the basins and taps installed :)

(from clockwise topleft: common toilet, view of common toilet basin, MBR toilet, view of MBR toilet basin

Toiletsupdate.jpg

Also, the kitchen is beginning to take shape.. :):)

(from clockwise topleft: view of kitchen side table, another view of kitchen side table, view of dish drainer cabinet (insert: Blum Aventos system :good: ), 80% completed kitchen cabinets

kitchenupdate.jpg

nice toilet sinks!!!!!

Thanks! I agree that they do look :good: ! Even my ID said he likes them (though he prefers the more masculine-looking one! No prizes for guessing which one that is :D

Have been very busy at work and cleaning up; things are like 99% done now. Only bits and pieces left (e.g. painting touchups, etc). Nearly all the stuff (TV, soundbar, fridge, dryer & washing maching) are up and running. Only major 'thing' left not settled is where to put my free-roaming rabbit... :(

Will be taking and posting some pics in the next few days.... :)

nice reno~ crab..your living floor tile is white matt homo? I like your toilet bowls and sink ..i will be using a similar rectangular sink for my MBR toilet.

I intend to let my rabbits roam freely as well..only thing is i have 6 of them...4 were the offsprings of my initial 2..we intend to give them the entire balcony to roam about. hope to see your pics soon!

nice reno~ crab..your living floor tile is white matt homo? ....

I intend to let my rabbits roam freely as well..only thing is i have 6 of them.....hope to see your pics soon!

Hi Prettibride

Yup the living room tiles are white matt homo. Was not easy looking for one though!

One rabbit running around and up your legs begging for food is already quite an experience (imagine the sharp nails poking deep into your skin, especially when it is really fat!); I can't imagine you having to take care of 6 :bow: ....dun want to even think about the amount of poo poo......

Will try to post the pics after inspection this evening...

As promised, pictures will be posted once ready....so here they are.....

...starting with the common toilet...all accessories are up, together with the Hansgrohe shower set that finally arrived...

commontoilet.jpg

....next, the MBR toilet...all accessories also up...

MBRtoilet.jpg

....to the kitchen. Silestone, Rinnai hob (gas not attached yet), Blanco sink & Teka tap, Brandt washer & dryer all up.....the frog (bought > 3 years ago!) finally has a place to 'hang' too :P !

kitchenfinal.jpg

....back to the MBR room, but before that a quick peek at the livingroom's simple TV console, the TV & soundbar....wires are a bit messy but will do for now...the 'half-circle' holes have a dual function to facilitate opening of glass panels and the wires of game console controllers...

TVconsole.jpg

....and finally the MBR with the lights all in and the wall getting a second coat of paint. Our favourite: the table lamp :dribble:

MBRlatest.jpg

Living room and the other two bedrooms are not tidied up yet, hence no pics. So that's all for now.