Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yokoyoko

Recommended Ryokan Wif Osen Near Mt Fuji

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

can try stayed at hakone youth guest house..got indoor and outdoor onsen but cant see mt fuji while in onsen. can go sightseeing using bus, big pirate ship and tram and see mt fuji on the way.

or try Lake Kawaguchiko, Kawaguchiko Station Inn. can see mt fuji while in the indoor onsen. there is no outdoor. but as the inn is not on high ground, can see the wire pole with wires.

all have no toilet in the room. so far, the cheapest i can find lah.

can try stayed at hakone youth guest house..got indoor and outdoor onsen but cant see mt fuji while in onsen. can go sightseeing using bus, big pirate ship and tram and see mt fuji on the way.

or try Lake Kawaguchiko, Kawaguchiko Station Inn. can see mt fuji while in the indoor onsen. there is no outdoor. but as the inn is not on high ground, can see the wire pole with wires.

all have no toilet in the room. so far, the cheapest i can find lah.

Yes.. FInally gt reply..haha.. Thanks.. The ryokan i can book online.. and as long as it is near the MT Fuji area den i m fine with it...

is yours a DIY trip? From Kyoto to Tokyo by Bullet train cost hw much? i heard there is so called reserve seats or wat so ever... for peak hours purpose.. btw any recommend to go in kyoto? is Mt Fuji near Harkone?

my plan is as follow:

Day 1: reached Kansai at Osaka in the morning.. den directly go to one of their nice temples before heading to hotel.. after which go walk walk.. maybe to the shinaibashi market.. n etc

Day 2: might go to Universal studio or their amazing aquarium

Day 3: go to one of their castle and etc..

Day 4: From Osaka to Kyoto... haven research on where to go over there...hha.. any hotel/inn to recommend?

Day 5: Kyoto to Tokyo.. stay in one of the ryokan there.. to view the Mt fuji as well.. den might go hiking n sight seeing.. heard there is a lake ashi

Day 6: Disney land/sea/ sanio land lo... haiz..hahaa

Day 7: Go shopping.. my friend confrim wan to buy blue label n etc la... sianz...

Day 8 wondering around in Ginza before going to airport..

any suggestions? or advice?

Thanks!!

Edited by yokoyoko

oh i'd recommend both USJ and the aquarium

do you like animals? i spent the whole afternoon sitting next to the aquarium watching the whale shark, mantel ray and sunfish swimming around :wub: :wub:

USJ is quite fun, esp the jurassic park ride

do check out the underground shopping streets too

i'd say go for the umeda shopping streets.

a lot of interesting shops and most importantly - beard papa cream puffs

once you've eaten that you'd never want to eat those in singapore :dribble: :dribble:

however, i prefer to take a region at a time

either kinki (osaka, kyoto and kobe) or kanto (tokyo and around) on one trip

there's so many to do!

oh i'd recommend both USJ and the aquarium

do you like animals? i spent the whole afternoon sitting next to the aquarium watching the whale shark, mantel ray and sunfish swimming around :wub: :wub:

USJ is quite fun, esp the jurassic park ride

do check out the underground shopping streets too

i'd say go for the umeda shopping streets.

a lot of interesting shops and most importantly - beard papa cream puffs

once you've eaten that you'd never want to eat those in singapore :dribble: :dribble:

however, i prefer to take a region at a time

either kinki (osaka, kyoto and kobe) or kanto (tokyo and around) on one trip

there's so many to do!

woo.. experts.. haha.. i can only afford to go 1 time n store power again.. haha..

so the temple and castle in OSAKA not nice? did u stay in one of the ryokan near Mt Fuji?

I saw one of the posts u stating that their transportation is veri easy? so i should not worry too much on that.. just need to noe where is the places i need to go?

Any kind suggestions and advice?

thanks thanks :)

Let me try to answer your questions part by part.

I susposed your plan is Osaka - Kyoto - Hakone - Tokyo

Osaka to Kyoto : local train 30mins the most. about 500yen

kyoto to Hakone (via Odawara) : Shinkansen bullet train 12000yen 3hrs 30mins

Hakone to Tokyo : Shinkansen 5000 yen 2hours

or

Kyoto to Tokyo : Shinkansen bullet train 2hours 13000yen, u can try 8hrs night bus maybe 4000yen and saved one night accomodation in kyoto

Tokyo to Hakone : hakone pass by odakyu company about 5000yen

or Tokyo to Lake Kawaguchiko : local train 3hrs 4000yen

now u know the transport cost. do think about the budget and let me know your plan before i can advise further

Sightseeing in Osaka

Day 1 : airport to Osaka castle (morning), shinsaibashi to dotoburi (noon to evening) if u loves shopping, Den Den electric Town (never been there)

Day 2 : Universal studio,

Day 3 : kyoto temples famous ones are kiyomizu, Kinkakuji, Ginkakuji, Arashiyama (mountain), bamboo forest, Gion District (geisha)

if u only stay one day, then 2 temples can liao. many places closed at 530pm

day 4 : hakone lake ashi or Kawaguchiko to visit lake kawaguchi onsen + den hiking n sight seeing

Day 5: Tokyo....

Day 6: Disney land /sea / sanio land (only choose 1)

Day 7: blue label (keio plaza & takashimaya at shinjuku), Matsuya at Ginza, Bluelabel boutique at harajuku

Day 8 : shop at Shinjuku (if taking limo bus) or shop at Ueno Ameya Yokocho (narita express or Keisei line) before going to airport..

personally : if i only have 8 days. i will jus visit osaka + kyoto OR tokyo + hakone

no lah not expert lah, just that i like to travel

temple better to go those in kyoto

there's like tens of temples there

i like kiyomizu temple, it's really beautiful and the shopping street that leads up to the temple is really interesting

we even had the luck to see a procession going on, got dragon-dance and all the people wearing masks :good:

hahaha i didn't go mt fuji on both my tokyo trips

not my cup of tea though i think i'll check it out one day

personally didn't really like tokyo coz it's too much like any other big cities liao :dunno:

places worth checking out include tsukiji seafood market, tokyo tower and asakusa

uploaded some pix i've taken during my last tokyo trip

http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?gid=3...;owner=kittylyx

heng we went just before they ban tourist from the tuna auction at tsukiji

it was a sight seeing all the frenzied action :dancingqueen:

i went to osaka castle on my first kinki trip

it's worth a visit if you want to know more about the history, more like a fort than a castle lah

yup transportation is easy as a breeze

as long as you do some research it's a piece of cake

if in tokyo, do take the monorail (yurikamome line) that travels under the rainbow bridge to odaiba

take it during sunset time, it's mesmerising :wub: :wub:

Let me try to answer your questions part by part.

I susposed your plan is Osaka - Kyoto - Hakone - Tokyo

Osaka to Kyoto : local train 30mins the most. about 500yen

kyoto to Hakone (via Odawara) : Shinkansen bullet train 12000yen 3hrs 30mins

Hakone to Tokyo : Shinkansen 5000 yen 2hours

or

Kyoto to Tokyo : Shinkansen bullet train 2hours 13000yen, u can try 8hrs night bus maybe 4000yen and saved one night accomodation in kyoto

Tokyo to Hakone : hakone pass by odakyu company about 5000yen

or Tokyo to Lake Kawaguchiko : local train 3hrs 4000yen

now u know the transport cost. do think about the budget and let me know your plan before i can advise further

Jane.. thanks.. it clears my doubts on the travel portion.. save me a lot of research.. :D

Sightseeing in Osaka

Day 1 : airport to Osaka castle (morning), shinsaibashi to dotoburi (noon to evening) if u loves shopping, Den Den electric Town (never been there)

Day 2 : Universal studio,

Day 3 : kyoto temples famous ones are kiyomizu, Kinkakuji, Ginkakuji, Arashiyama (mountain), bamboo forest, Gion District (geisha)

if u only stay one day, then 2 temples can liao. many places closed at 530pm

day 4 : hakone lake ashi or Kawaguchiko to visit lake kawaguchi onsen + den hiking n sight seeing

Day 5: Tokyo....

Day 8 : shop at Shinjuku (if taking limo bus) or shop at Ueno Ameya Yokocho (narita express or Keisei line) before going to airport..

personally : if i only have 8 days. i will jus visit osaka + kyoto OR tokyo + hakone

ya.. I noe its tight to get ard in Tokyo, Osaka and kyoto in 8 days... but no choice.. i m typical sporean.. like to squeeze trips.. haha.. thats y i m planning staying 1 day/night in kyoto.. cos i feel that the place is more on temples and nothing much for tourists like my pattern...

shopping ah... i don really like.. my wife n co ba... i just targetting the ryokan with osen.. and the scenic and their castles and temples..

but after your suggestions.. i have a beta idea on where i should visit...

Thanks!! :)

no lah not expert lah, just that i like to travel

temple better to go those in kyoto

there's like tens of temples there

i like kiyomizu temple, it's really beautiful and the shopping street that leads up to the temple is really interesting

we even had the luck to see a procession going on, got dragon-dance and all the people wearing masks :good:

i went to osaka castle on my first kinki trip

it's worth a visit if you want to know more about the history, more like a fort than a castle lah

yup transportation is easy as a breeze

as long as you do some research it's a piece of cake

if in tokyo, do take the monorail (yurikamome line) that travels under the rainbow bridge to odaiba

take it during sunset time, it's mesmerising :wub: :wub:

Apple.. thanks.. hehe.. "if in tokyo, do take the monorail (yurikamome line) that travels under the rainbow bridge to odaiba

take it during sunset time, it's mesmerising" --> where does this lead to? any place of interest or shopping area? must save time cost onli 8 days ard.. :)

any ideas.. this type of 'gate entrance' standing on the sea? http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=10249589.. think i saw one before... hmm...

Think that is one shinnaibashi shopping area in OSAKA near Sogo.. worth visiting? Japan gt any cheap buy? haha.. sorry.. my cheapo pattern surfacing... muhahah

odaiba is a shopping area with is across the bay sitting on reclaimed land

however personally i find that there's nothing much there lah

check out this link for more information

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3008.html

the gate was actually at a temple in kyoto

i went there because there was a doll festival at that time

a couple got married there and i got to 'give' away my bad luck by letting go a little nest with a little doll at the stream :good:

as for shinsaibashi, it's just another shopping street

i prefer the umeda one much more

cheap things will be thing originally from japan e.g. cosmetics etc

do you have a pet? their pet products are really very nice and treats are cheap

try to have your dinner at the supermarket food street, cheap and good food

go get a copy of 8 days with fann wong on the cover

there's a lot of tips on tokyo :notti:

the gate was actually at a temple in kyoto

i went there because there was a doll festival at that time

a couple got married there and i got to 'give' away my bad luck by letting go a little nest with a little doll at the stream :good:

as for shinsaibashi, it's just another shopping street

i prefer the umeda one much more

cheap things will be thing originally from japan e.g. cosmetics etc

do you have a pet? their pet products are really very nice and treats are cheap

try to have your dinner at the supermarket food street, cheap and good food

go get a copy of 8 days with fann wong on the cover

there's a lot of tips on tokyo :notti:

IC... uemo in wat way is beta? i no pets... haha.. don really love pets.. the 8 days u mentioned is which date? this week?

must find this type of gate that stand in the sea.. hehe.. think i saw 1 somewhere..

Think i will visit Univeral Studio, castle, umeo, shinannashi area in osaka, den gold made temple n the one jane mentioned in kyoto, den go hakone for ryokan before going tyoko for disney, tower and etc..

must plan again... hmmzz.. thanks for the advice.. :)

the 8 days is the jul 20-something one

umeda is better as it is made up of many streets and cannot shopping centres

shinsaibashi is just a few streets with sogo :notti:

do check out kiyomizu in kyoto, i love it very much :wub:

the street leading up (sannenzaka) also very interesting :yamseng:

the 8 days is the jul 20-something one

umeda is better as it is made up of many streets and cannot shopping centres

shinsaibashi is just a few streets with sogo :notti:

do check out kiyomizu in kyoto, i love it very much :wub:

the street leading up (sannenzaka) also very interesting :yamseng:

ic.. think should have at home.. must go check it out... cool.. think i will go uemda too.. don like shopping centres.. like street shopping.. like BKK... hahah

alright will check up on kiyomizu temple... hehe.. thanks..:)