Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jopp

Digital Door Lock

Yes, the group buy is still going on, for 26/11 and 17/12. The 2 selective model for this group buy will be SHS 5230 and SHS 6020.

Currently, we have gathered 12 buyers for 26/11. please contact me for more details

Hi Desmond, I heard you are out of town. Are you back? What's the price for 6020? I'm ok for 26 Nov too.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Desmond

Is the groupbuy on 17/12 only for Samsung 5230 or can be for F100 ( biometric)? I don't know which one will fit best with minimal damage to the door and which is aesthetically better.

What is the discounted price for these 2 for the group buy? What is the order arrangement?

Hi Desmond

Is the groupbuy on 17/12 only for Samsung 5230 or can be for F100 ( biometric)? I don't know which one will fit best with minimal damage to the door and which is aesthetically better.

What is the discounted price for these 2 for the group buy? What is the order arrangement?

Same here interested to know if the group buy applies to the F100 at all? Interested in joining the 26th one if possible.

Same here interested to know if the group buy applies to the F100 at all? Interested in joining the 26th one if possible.

Me too! Looking to get the Gateman F100 for the 26 Nov installation if possible.

Anyone knows what's the group buy price? Thanks a million!

For 26/11, we have gathered 20 buyers for the SHS 5230 and SHS 6020. However, some of the installation have turn into other locks at their condition cannot be fit.

I have uploaded quite a numbers of photograph in this group buy so feel free to visit our facebook to have the latest update or look at the different design of the door we have came across.

For the next group buy, we will only fix it on the 17 Dec for both SHS 5230 and Gateman F100.

Hi interested in the group buy.

is the group buy still on?

how much is SHS 5230 & SHS 6020 for the group buy?

Hope to hear from u soon

Hi Interlock,

Thanks for the lovely lock at a great price! Now i cannot wait till house-warming to show off that.

but i got one question for my SHS-5230. How to delete fingerprints?

Thanks

I have some questions....

Intention of having digital locks is to minimize the problem of carrying bunch of keys around in the pocket.

But i just realize I still need to carry the key for metal grill~ :unsure:

I bet you guys and gals have this dellima too~

How you all solve this problem? having a combination pad lock? easy to let ppl crack the numbers? ;)

TIA! :yamseng:

DSC04530.jpg

Intention of having digital locks is to minimize the problem of carrying bunch of keys around in the pocket.

How you all solve this problem? having a combination pad lock? easy to let ppl crack the numbers? ;)

DSC04530.jpg

Please do not use combination pad lock, as it could be broken very easily. Some of it with a heavy pull, the whole combi pad lock can break into different parts. Please find any other alternative rather then combination pad lock.

i don't use a gate at all. people come to my flat, first thing they see directly is the main door oredi. no gate whatsoever.

for added security, i install a magnetic anti-burglar alarm from Yale. no subscription fees payable. one-time cost to buy the alarm. runs on AAA batteries with LED low-batt warning light. once armed, if the magnetic contact is broken and access code is not keyed in within a certain period of time, the alarm goes off. volume of alarm is only slightly lower than those installed by banks, retail shops at malls etc. And the alarm has no time limit. Once it's triggered, it will continue to sound until the correct access code is entered.

so even if a burglar manages to break-in, he won't have the time to take anything before the whole block and opposite blocks knows there's a burglary going on.

When thinking of protecting your property, don't think like a home-owner. Think like a thief. When a thief sees a digital door lock like these, would he want to risk it? stand in front of the door to try and figure out the correct PIN (he may not even know how many digits it is), or take out tools to disable the lock in broad daylight? Suppose he manages to get past this barrier. he next encounters the alarm. but bearing in mind, he didn't know it was there. once it sounds all of a sudden, what will most likely be his first instinct? Shock? And then? Run? At the same time, people who're around the area upon hearing the alarm, would instinctively look towards the source of the alarm. Upon seeing a man running away from the alarm, what would they conclude? Would it be logical to think that maybe at least one of them would either give chase, or call the police? So if you were thinking of being a thief, would u take such a risk? With no guarantees that there's anything valuable in the house? Or would you rather go after a provision shop, or some small retail shop? Or wear a mask and rob a convenience store? Or snatch a bag from someone walking along the street? I think all the above represents an easier theft, and technically, also a lower risk, compared to trying to break into a home in the daytime.