Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jopp

Digital Door Lock

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

You can join the groupbuy as long as you msg me your new address and book a day for it. You may contact me for more details.

By the way, 30 April, 12 and 19 may is full therefore only 5may is avaliable for now.

This bulk purchase will close at 19 May. For customers who can install May may contact me to arrange a preferred date

Hi can pm me the price? Thanks

Hi

Looking for a digital lock for my apartment prefer with both fingerprint or pin with key. Any recomandation and price with installation. Thanks. BYS

@Interlock - I'm looking for a double sided digital lock for the door grills.

If you don't have one, do you have any suggestions on how to use the digital lock on the door grills that has enough space

between the bars to reach the backside of the lock. All the digital locks on your page can be opened from the backside.

Edited by purgatoryH20

For the bulk purchase most of the date were fully packed. We only left 5 may and will end at 19may.

For the group buy price and fixing of installation date. You may give me a ring for more info

Hi Desmond, dropped u an sms on the pricing for the bulk purchase. Apologise to sent u at this hour as im afraid tat i will forget.

Well I do hv a question thou. Im staying in a hdb (resale) & contemplating to use digital lock for the wooden door, remove the iron gate. Hwvr, my wife insist to hv the gate. I prefer keyless, hence im left with gateman F10. If i do install gateman, the samsung digital lock for the wooden door seems redundant to me. You are the expert, pls advs.

Yes, i have called you. This thursday we will have another installation onto those HDB metal gate.

I will upload the photo as soon as the installation is done.

It will cost $998 for a gateman F10 with the installation of metal gate as it will take 3 hours to install.

Hopefully thursday the metal gate we install will look nicer to have a better view.

Hi Desmond, thks for yr advs. I will be meeting my Id tonite, sametime discuss with my wife. Keen on the SHS 5230, will let u knw soon.

hi interlock, u have more pictures on the german F10 installed on the metal gates? am interested as well..

I can upload some after friday as recently our schedule is very packed so we have delayed the installation onto gate.

The whole process will take up to 3 hours therefore the installation is extremely tedious, so interested party can book at least 1 week in advance for the installation.

I will upload the photo soon.

By the way, do check out our blog for the latest Samsung card access digital lock

samsungdigitallock.weebly.com

Hi,

I called u 1 mth ago to reserve my samsung sh 5230, staying in Potong pasir, not very sure if u still remember, Chk with u, I plan to get a Panasonic intercom video system, do u think the digital door lock can synchronise with this system to open the door lock remotely? If not, does the door lock comes with any remote control to open the door from say second floor?

http://www.panasonic.com.my/wps/portal/home/products/communications/videointercomsystem/VLSW250BX

1337773522907.jpg

Greetings. I am the 'unlucky' customer who had the faulty SHS5230. Unable to benefit from the 7 days installation warranty as I was overseas.

I would suggest that people who are interested to budget the extra $80, because it is next to impossible to verify that the lock that was brought for installation is perfectly in good condition or will not break down after a few days/weeks. As mentioned by Interlock, they also cannot guaranty with such good pricing, thus the risk and cost is passed on to customers.

Anyway I am quite happy that the replacement appointment is tomorrow, very prompt.

The initial installation was also very prompt, punctual and neat. In fact I will let Interlock take pictures of my very old apartment's door for marketing purpose (if they want) because of the nice installation.

Was contemplating a electric digital lock for the metal gate also but changed my mind as it will require alteration to old gate or install new gate, making the metal gate look quite 'massive'; blocking some view or wind. I usually leave the wooden door open throughout the day/night thus need the metal gate to be locked somehow but still want the convenience of keyless entry/exit. Those mechanical digital locks (non electric / battery) with DOUBLE keypads, i.e. Requires numbers to be keyed in for both entry and exit, i cannot find in SG so far. Managed to order one from overseas. Now awaiting for it to be wielded onto a new metal gate. Should b an easy job for the iron gate tradesmen. Will post pics when done if anyone interested.

Recently, one of our client complain that the lock could not work after 2 weeks as he was away for an oversea trip.

In the end, we decided to replace his digital lock at the cost of $80 for transport and labour

The reason is that, we can provide the supply rate to the end user because we only cover 1 year parts warranty

If the lock is faulty within a year we will replace a brad new lock however we have to charge $80 per incident

This is to prevent customers from abusing the warranty, however if the same problem reoccur, it will be FOC

This is not a hidden policy as all the receipt, invoice, blog and company website do include

Thats the reason we can be more responsive than others. I posted this one my client behalf to highlight to all

Please understand we are only a reseller just like any retail shop that sell digital lock.

If the lock is faulty it is the principle fault however we will do our part as a reseller to provide the after sales service and replacing the lock immediately. We do not push around the responsibility or complain, as long as the customer pay the $80, we will solve the problem for them.

Otherwise pay $80 on top of our supply rate to upgrade to full warranty upon purchase

Tested the SHS5230 on Monday morning and found operations normal. Called the service guy and Interlock staff to cancel half hour before the appointment. No questions asked even though he was already on his way. Interlock even say they will put my case on close monitoring and priority.

Posting this information late because the finger print access and register function failed again in the afternoon. Decided to test for a couple of days more before informing Interlock formally. So far the statistic shows about 1 failure in 20 attempts. Every time it fails, it will not accept any of the 10 finger prints I registered, and it won't let me register new finger prints also. Waited 30 minutes, try again, ops normal... waited another 30 minutes, failure again. Cannot be the battery problem because the batteries came with the lock. Hopefully this problem is one-off as I usually like Samsung products. And SHS5230 is still my favorite because of the back-up access methods.

You can see the following thread on how I go keyless on the metal gate:

Poika's Apartment

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=49792

Looking for a locksmith who knows how to install digital door lock. Anyone who knows one can share number?

Thanks,

Missy

I am looking for one as well... juz bought Samsung SHS 5230 from Ebay at about S$337. Anyone can share contacts? Thx.

Edited by Pizza88

Hi

Can I confirm if F10 can be used for HDB master bedroom door? As specified in the Gateman F10 specifications, it states that the door thickness has to be 40mm minimally. For my door, I have measured that it is only 35mm. I do not wish to have additionally metal brackets installed to make up for the thickness, which will make my door look ugly. Can confirm?

Thanks

• Like 1