Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jopp

Digital Door Lock

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi desmond,

May I know you office address?

Any package deals for biometric series for either yale/gateman/samsung? Door+gate package. Warranty details.

thnkx

:rolleyes:

Anything more than S$400 in total will be subjected to GST; i.e cost of goods + freight.

I am using this model for my current home. Cant remember how much did I paid back then, but am quite sure it was by some1 thru RT.

No complains abt this set n it is good. Only problem is that the spoken language by the set is in Korean :bangwall:

Good luck in ur search bro..

Gateman F10 Biomatric

Anyone bought it from Ebay?

Local retailers selling many time more. Very high margin.

But like any Ebay product, warranty is an hassle.

The cheapest you can get in sg w/o warranty is $360.

BTW, if i order 3 will kanna gst?

Thanks

The shipping cost is very cheap, so order 3 in separate transaction to avoid GST.

I've been using Samsung Ezon for the past 3 years, also bought from eBay as well. Installed by myself and no problem at all.

This relatively cheap product, I don't think warranty is necessary. Just buy a new one if spoilt

Hey guys, I would like to share an interesting digital combination lock pad from MasterLock (for metal gate). No need modification on metal gate just to install another digital lock. Complement the existing digital door lock for wooden door.

Image link: http://www.masterlock.com/apps/utilities/img.jsp?i=MLCOM_PRODUCT_38960_1500eDBX_vault_info.jpg&w=600&u=1&cs=1&t=p

Features

• Electronic directional interface offers speed, ease of use, & multiple personalized codes

• Organize and protect personal and valuable information with secure, convenient, digital storage at the Master Lock Vault

• Vault enabled - permanent Backup Master Code at masterlockvault.com. Never Forget Your Combination Again!

• Comes with resettable Primary Code & option for 3 additional Guest Codes

• Ready to use – includes installed, replaceable CR2032 battery for 5 years of life

• 2-1/16" (51mm) wide metal body can be opened one-handed without looking

• Maximum security with anti-shim technology

• Boron carbide shackle for increased cut resistance

• For INDOOR USE only. Do not allow lock to get wet

• Each package contains one lock

Some drawbacks to take note, but are still acceptable in my opinion:

“First, it’s electronic, so you’re not supposed to let the lock get wet. I guess this means I can’t use it to lock a submerged hatch on my submarine. The other drawback is that the lock won’t unlock if the battery dies. Luckily, the replaceable CR2032 battery lasts about five years. The center button also flashes yellow when the battery is low. In addition, the battery drawer features a quick-jump slot that lets you open the lock with a new battery.”

Source of review taken from here

Not available in Singapore yet, hence no local warranty. Even for the speedDial (predecessor), it is not common in Singapore as well.

You can buy your own from USA. For convenience sake, I can buy on your behalf as I will bring in some for myself as well, but going charge with some premium over the US pricing because need to go thru middleman to get it plus expensive logistic charges.

Hey guys, I would like to share an interesting digital combination lock pad from MasterLock (for metal gate). No need modification on metal gate just to install another digital lock. Complement the existing digital door lock for wooden door.

Image link: http://www.masterlock.com/apps/utilities/img.jsp?i=MLCOM_PRODUCT_38960_1500eDBX_vault_info.jpg&w=600&u=1&cs=1&t=p

Features

Electronic directional interface offers speed, ease of use, & multiple personalized codes

Organize and protect personal and valuable information with secure, convenient, digital storage at the Master Lock Vault

Vault enabled - permanent Backup Master Code at masterlockvault.com. Never Forget Your Combination Again!

Comes with resettable Primary Code & option for 3 additional Guest Codes

Ready to use includes installed, replaceable CR2032 battery for 5 years of life

2-1/16" (51mm) wide metal body can be opened one-handed without looking

Maximum security with anti-shim technology

Boron carbide shackle for increased cut resistance

For INDOOR USE only. Do not allow lock to get wet

Each package contains one lock

Some drawbacks to take note, but are still acceptable in my opinion:

First, its electronic, so youre not supposed to let the lock get wet. I guess this means I cant use it to lock a submerged hatch on my submarine. The other drawback is that the lock wont unlock if the battery dies. Luckily, the replaceable CR2032 battery lasts about five years. The center button also flashes yellow when the battery is low. In addition, the battery drawer features a quick-jump slot that lets you open the lock with a new battery.

Source of review taken from here

Not available in Singapore yet, hence no local warranty. Even for the speedDial (predecessor), it is not common in Singapore as well.

You can buy your own from USA. For convenience sake, I can buy on your behalf as I will bring in some for myself as well, but going charge with some premium over the US pricing because need to go thru middleman to get it plus expensive logistic charges.

182112_366203713433808_100001325469104_906184_18.jpg

182529_366203593433820_2053491012_n.jpg

543747_359617297425783_416620917_n.jpg

Just wondering, can't the lock at the gate be accessed from the outside by reaching your hand to the back of the lock behind the gate to manually unlock? I have thought of installing a digital lock at the gate but this thought has always puzzled me.

After I try the digital combindation padlock then I let you know. But it can be unlocked by pressing right-left-up-down combination (directional). I guess it need some practice, and will eventually unlock without much looking at it.

Just wondering, can't the lock at the gate be accessed from the outside by reaching your hand to the back of the lock behind the gate to manually unlock? I have thought of installing a digital lock at the gate but this thought has always puzzled me.

After I try the digital combindation padlock then I let you know. But it can be unlocked by pressing right-left-up-down combination (directional). I guess it need some practice, and will eventually unlock without much looking at it.

I was referring to the samsungs and gatemans. but i think i got the answer. thanks :)

Guys, I am interested in a digital lock. For my type of door, it seems that the Samsung SHS 3420 will be more suitable, is it? And may I know what is the difference between 3420 and 3421?

2d0e87c0.jpgf37edade.jpg

SamsungSHS3420.jpg

Edited by kstoh