Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jopp

Digital Door Lock

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 7/9/2012 at 6:49 PM, kunzzy said:

just curious, if i forgot the password, is there a key to open the door?

Yes. There is some access models available. Fingerprint + MF Card + Passcode + Backup Mechanical Key. 

And there is Dual Authentication Access Mode. For example, you will need Fingerprint + MF Card OR Fingerprint + Passcode to get the door unlock. What do you think of this function? I will need your advice on this. As we are going to launch a new smart fingerprint door look soon. Thank you in advance. 

On 4/17/2012 at 3:37 PM, purgatoryH20 said:

OT : How are these digital locks powered? battery? What would happen if it ran out of power?

The digital lock might need 4 AA batteries. Some models requires 6 or 8 AA batteries. You can still unlock the door with the power bank ( some models has got 9V battery ) as emergency power supply. Once the door is unlock, please replace the batteries at once to make sure the digital door lock work properly. You can contact me for any questions for the digital door lock with fingerprint access. I am glad to help. Below is our new digital door lock which will be launched in the market soon. You will be greatly appreciated if you can give me your advice for our product.

SKLock.jpg