Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kk_lim

Absolut Vodka

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all, been a long time since I last posted here. I have just gotten myself the latest Absolut Disco (Xmas Edition 2007) 700ml, enjoy the picture :dribble:

PICT0002-9.jpg

Where you got this? Very nice, never see before.

I believe so, but price wise will be very expensive and there will not be any bottle inside just a plastic casing.

Just gotten this limited edition bottle, Absolut New Orleans 750ml

PICT0019.jpg

Edited by kk_lim

I believe so, but price wise will be very expensive and there will not be any bottle inside just a plastic casing.

Just gotten this limited edition bottle, Absolut New Orleans 750ml

PICT0019.jpg

This is easily available in ebay.

A lot of things is easily available in the net, but to get it into Singapore is the main issue to avoid being tax :)

Edited by kk_lim

A lot of things is easily available in the net, but to get it into Singapore is the main issue to avoid being tax :unsure:

Never paid tax before with the many things i bought in ebay. Including this new orleans absolut :)

Just purchased 2 very nice pair of earrings and cufflinks, love the detail on them. Let the picture do the talking and see to believe the quailty of it ;)

PICT0003-9.jpg

PICT0002-10.jpg

Hi KK,

I'm also a keen collectors of the Vodka Favour collections. Could you advise on how to get Vodka (Red), Vodka (Peppar) and New Orleans? Or maybe any lobang that you can advise on how to purchase? Seen all your collections posted, make me drool :sport-smiley-004:

Hi KK,

I'm also a keen collectors of the Vodka Favour collections. Could you advise on how to get Vodka (Red), Vodka (Peppar) and New Orleans? Or maybe any lobang that you can advise on how to purchase? Seen all your collections posted, make me drool !!

Hi fellow collector, good to know 1 more people who like to collect Absolut as a hobby. For the Absolut Red Label and Absolut Peppar you will only be able to source from oversea and not in Asia. Absolut New Orleans only available in USA in limited production !!

Hi KK,

Thanks for information. Btw which specify country do you think the Vodka possibily will be? As I will be traveling to Germany this Sunday, hope to get the Red and the Peppar. I was there in September, but couldnt see any at the DFS in Frankfurt Airport. :sport-smiley-018: