Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kk_lim

Absolut Vodka

Hi KK,

Thanks for information. Btw which specify country do you think the Vodka possibily will be? As I will be traveling to Germany this Sunday, hope to get the Red and the Peppar. I was there in September, but couldnt see any at the DFS in Frankfurt Airport. :P

You can try middle east country, over there should have it :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Just gotten this "Absolut Wonder" in today. Is actually use like a snow flake to be use as decoration for your home or party. If look clearly on it, you would be able to notice that is actually make up of a lot of Absolut bottles :P

In package

PICT0001-11.jpg

Out of package

PICT0002-13.jpg

When opened

PICT0003-10.jpg

Heard that there's a difference between Absolut Peppar bought from duty free shop and the duty paid version. Difference is in the bottle cap or something. Anyone has any idea on this?

Heard that there's a difference between Absolut Peppar bought from duty free shop and the duty paid version. Difference is in the bottle cap or something. Anyone has any idea on this?

Not too sure what your question is about, perhaps you would wish to show pictures for us to view it ?

Not too sure what your question is about, perhaps you would wish to show pictures for us to view it ?

Hmm, I'm not too sure myself what this is about...

The thing is, I am selling off my bottle of Absolut Peppar and one buyer said that he/she will only buy it if it is from a duty free shop.

According to him/her, the duty free version from airports has a different type of cap for the bottle, different from those which you get from a normal liquor store on the streets.

kk_lim, you're the Absolut Expert, heard anything about this?

I think most of the collectors will be dying to own this set of bottles name Absolut Chrome (Set of 3 design), finally I have landed this set in Singapore with help from a fellow collector from Germany, many thanks to you Jack :)

This set of Absolut Chrome was released in France in the year 2006 and was only for sale in France & Germany for a limited period only. Even that the condition of them is not up to perfection but I am glad to get hold of them :)

PICT0005-2.jpg

This 1 I just gotten in is consider crazy on myself, is a pair of Absolut Stockings :)! OMG is a girl's thing how come I have it :dancingqueen: seems like I am getting more and more crazy on Absolut :dancingqueen:

PICT0002-14.jpg

I think most of the collectors will be dying to own this set of bottles name Absolut Chrome (Set of 3 design), finally I have landed this set in Singapore with help from a fellow collector from Germany, many thanks to you Jack :jawdrop:

This set of Absolut Chrome was released in France in the year 2006 and was only for sale in France & Germany for a limited period only. Even that the condition of them is not up to perfection but I am glad to get hold of them :jawdrop:

PICT0005-2.jpg

Absolut Chrome set looks great!

These are 700ml bottles?

1L bottles available??

Edited by l_club23