Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wolverine_x

My Refurbish Home In The North

WAH! The before and after is simply =O

Did you wrap the Red PVC for the bench yourself or gotten someone to do it?

Heee.. nah.. that one not DIY cos I don't know how to sew.... I can only do simple carpentry, electrical stuff, painting, and artwork....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow! Very nice transformation! Love the bright colours that you've used to brighten up the house. Looks very different from the before-reno pics.

Great job :yamseng:

hey i saw a sony lcd that suits your retro theme well @ courts yesterday... too bad its just a 20 incher ..... white n bright orange in color

hey i saw a sony lcd that suits your retro theme well @ courts yesterday... too bad its just a 20 incher ..... white n bright orange in color

Yah... I saw that few days ago.. but too bad it's too small... Very nice tv indeed....

I've fixed up the lights since last week.... Here are the pics...

1) Living room lights

Post08.jpg

2) Bedroom lights

Post09.jpg

Post10.jpg

Our bedroom is done up... but short of side table, wife's makeup table, tv console and roller blind... will do if after I'm back from US... flying off in 2 weeks time for 1 month... :)

I've fixed up the lights since last week.... Here are the pics...

1) Living room lights

Post08.jpg

2) Bedroom lights

Post09.jpg

Post10.jpg

Our bedroom is done up... but short of side table, wife's makeup table, tv console and roller blind... will do if after I'm back from US... flying off in 2 weeks time for 1 month... :)

Hi hi ,

where did u get ur bedroom light from? very retro feel

Great DIY job! Totally impressed! :good:

Welcome to the DIY club! Like you, we also DIY most of our stuff. Gotta admit that although it's a tedious process, you get loads of satisfaction at the end of the day, as whatever you do, you know it's your own blood and sweat. ;)

Maybe if you are able to persuade your dad, you can consider changing the doors for your TV cabinet? Tell him you will maintain the look, but change to a "more unique" colour.

Like u, we also have a Miniature Pinscher. She's black in colour and about 8 years now. We always call her "lao char bo". Hehe...

Edited by countrylover

Thanks for all the comments :)

Jessie: You can go to Hafary to check out the mosiac tiles... they sold in small quantities. The showroom are at (1) No.15 Defu Ave 1, Tel: 62501368. (2) 560 Balestier Rd, tel: 62501369. Website is www.hafary.com.sg

Applefreak: Hee.. I got the Audrey Hepburn canvas print-out from Ikea... By the way, here's the pic of my doggy.. Face become white cos of old age... Took the pic while I was painting the bedroom.

R01.jpg

Purposly painted rays of lights around him... Heee.. :P

R02.jpg

terazzo: You mean the ceiling light that look like fried egg? I got it from Chan Huat but they only have yellow colour and the small 15" size.. But this is exactly what I want. If you walk around other shops @ Balestier, you can see bigger and other colour ones...

Prettibride: Don't think he allow me lah... I don't wanna break his heart too.. I think he spent like $60k on reno last time lah.. and I am removing a lot of what he done last time...

hahaha.....ur doggy looks sleepy...Nice shot!

900129.jpg

Limited Edition Wolverine Claw set from Sideshow..

Interested?

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: