Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nick&Jean

Nick & Jean Build Their Dream House

No, the number lock belongs to the second contractor, that was why I guess it's from one of their workers. Hope the thieves get what they deserve :curse:8|

So sorry to hear that your house got broken into :(

Both contractors (new and old) got the lock combination? Hope the police catch the thief soon

No, in fact, the first contractor didn't even start the reno after 2 weeks of empty promise, we were so mad about it :furious:

Yes, better lock your valuable stuff properly or better still don't shift them in first.

oh dear...its prob done by the 1st contractor..did u guys owe them any payment? thanks for sharing your story...will take note not to shift in any valueables while house is still undergoing reno.. hope they catch the culprit soon!

Thanks everyone here for the concern, hope will get over it soon, meanwhile, more pics are coming in :paint:

Oh no! These people are so inhuman!

let it pass and just look forward to your reno...dun let this dampen your zest for the reno....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I noticed you have different coloured window grilles and a very interesting 2-door bathroom. Yeah, better to be safe and not move in any single valuables during the renovation process. The vacuum cleaner our ex-owner left for us = conveniently "removed" by the hackers..

In the same light, we are going to get the wrought iron gate supplied & installed by our main contractor and after the full handing over, we will get another party to change the main wooden door and lock. Breaking up into 2 separate process with 2 different parties will help somewhat, just in case you know..

Edited by Starscream

Yes, the window grilles are in different colour, but I can only live with it due to budget constraint.

The one on the left side is bathroom and the one on the right side is toilet, the bathroom is very small and it's so far away from all the bedrooms :(

I agreed, must be very careful when dealing with renovation :bangwall:

I noticed you have different coloured window grilles and a very interesting 2-door bathroom. Yeah, better to be safe and not move in any single valuables during the renovation process. The vacuum cleaner our ex-owner left for us = conveniently "removed" by the hackers..

In the same light, we are going to get the wrought iron gate supplied & installed by our main contractor and after the full handing over, we will get another party to change the main wooden door and lock. Breaking up into 2 separate process with 2 different parties will help somewhat, just in case you know..

wow, that's a very neon green the previous owners !!! didn't they get a constant headache?

good luck though.. your flat reminds me of my first ever rental flat when i moved to SG, exact same layout.. lots of good memories in that smallplace